Oh Baby?

Chapter Thireen

A serious migraine. That's what my pain- but cute baby Ciliana is bringing me. The first two days were cool, me and Cili were chill.

But waking up on the third day was certainly not a good sight, especially when your adorable baby turned intos a baby from hell.

Flashback *

" Mumumumuu. " I coo'd at my baby girl, she kept giggling cutely while reaching her stubby little hands for me.

I kissed her chubby forehead and sung her to sleep.

Goodnight. And my last thought was I have the cutest baby ever.

*

I woke up to the sound of crying, I craned my neck to see that It was only five in the morning. Ugh. Groaning I stretched my body and peeked a the cradle. I gasped at what I see.

The cradle sheets were torn, She was smelly and she seemed to have decreased by size. Thin and smelly. His eyes seemed to have lost all source of warmth and The sight was just horrible.

Flashback Over *

" Baby, there you go. " I told her after I had dress her up. My baby was looking a little better now. After feeding her nine bottles of milk, she seemed to have regained her weight back- a little too much. She smelt like roses, and she was dressed In a baby pink sundress.

" Now, don't go scaring me again, got it? " I pouted at her and she giggled that adorable giggle again.

Announcement.

The third day starts the day of hell. You should be watching your baby more often. He will grow hungry faster, smell faster. If not taken care of, he or she can die. And don't let them die. As a result of Sir Styles kitchen accident. We are shortening your one week, to five days.

After that short, interesting speech two things clicked in my mind.

1.) I only have two more days with baby Ciliana. Which is sad.

2.) Harry had an accident. Poor baby.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard crying again. Baby from hell.

" Darling, will you please shut up for mommy? " I asked her sweetly, she shut up. Instantly feeling guilt I coo'd at the cute baby and she laughed that cute laugh of hers again. Day Complete.

Now to wait for two more days.

~ & ~

2 days later.

I sat there crying my eyes out, because of the baby. My baby. I wiped the tears away but they just kept coming. I grew attached to my baby girl, too attached. And now even though I passed, I still can't believe they took....her.

Flashback *

" Mommy loves you, so much baby. " I hugged the small baby close. It's small head [ the size of the baby's head is at the picture *see picture* the size of the apple I am holding ]

Well this is it. This is it. I passed, and I'm going through the next round. Which I am grateful for.

" Mommy. "

I snapped my head to look at the small child. Mommy? Did it think I was it's mommy.

" Mommy. " The doll-like face of my baby lighted up, her wobbly hands reaching out for me.

Flashback Over *

It's okay. You made It through. And that's all that matters. Right?

Wrong.

-

Next chapter will be better. No promises though. Don't want to dissappoint you. <3 Sorta. Bye snowflakes. Sharing one of my close friends story " Everything Has Changed " it's English so yeah.

Her name is @Yuri73345

You can look at her wall.

Vote

Fan

Follow