I want that Zombie's Head

Thank you thank you thank you for your comment ♥ I love you so much.

                     Chapter Ten

              Dedicated to : hp-TFIOS-5sos

" Congratulations Guys. " I panted. The big doors opened and took us In, we passed. We passed the first challenge.

          Flashback

After screaming for my dearest boobear, I decided to come back and end this stupid game. It was getting late after all. Then a stupid blur passed through me. My blood froze, my face paled, and my body tensed. What the hell was that?

" Aaaaaaaaaah " A girl screamed, A scream in which I realized was my sister's. I ran quickly to the source of the scream, and sure enough there was a big ass zombie clawing at our hideout. It was deperately trying to get in.

I threw a small rock on it's back, and I think I made it angry.

It looked at me with blood red eyes, not sure of what to do I stood in place. My feet seemed to be stuck on the ground. I closed my eyes, waiting for the Impact.

The impact that never came. Thud.

I opened my eyes to see the big zombie on his back, he couldn't seem to get up and that my friends how he died.

The end.

Kidding.

Lola tried to pierce through the zombie's torso, but the zombie was still thrashing and hit Lola pretty hard, hitting her head on a nearby rock. Where the hell did that come from?

I grabbed my double katana's and stabbed the zombie on the neck, to much dismay It was still alive and It was getting harder to cut. Then after a few more minutes, the zombie seemed to whimper and stopped moving.

  Flashback Over

I never want to go through anything like that again, not that I wouldn't do it for my Louis.

" Hey Wendy, why don't we take a bath, ey? I'm pretty much disgusted by myself..." I chuckled awkwardly, she just nodded quickly and headed to a spare bathroom.

***

After the long refreshing bath, I wrapped the fluffy brown towel on myself. Noticing a few changes on myself, that I haven't noticed on the whole month that I spent inside the arena.

I put on my favorite sweatpants, they were black and had the number thirty going down on the side. A huge shirt and some fluffy slippers. I didn't care at the moment about what the hell I wore, but that's that.

" Wendy I have to go to the Canteen, be right back. " I shouted at her, before getting outside.

The canteen was empty, except for the server who looked like a terrorist with clothing wrapped all around his hair.

" One lemon juice please. " I told him and he looked at me before snapping at me.

" Lemon Juice?! we have carrot juice here missy. And It's certainly better than Lemon. " He stared at me, well that was rude.

Then he bursted out laughing, and I realized how cute his laugh was. He also had a british accent. Pretty cool.

" Sure. Gotta go- Uhm? " I looked at him.

" Lou. " He told me and I nodded.

A few feet away from him, when It all clicked inside my brain. Lou. British. Carrot. Hot. I am so stupid.

I looked back at the canteen to find that he was gone and I was left wandering on my own thoughts.

I shaked it off and proceeded to the big hall.

I know a FILLER CHAPTER and a SHORT HORRIBLE ONE TOO. but i just did this like five minutes. And i did this for the sake of an update! xx

The Husband GamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara