Chapter Fourteen

Hai. So yeah I lve all of you. Please do NOT read this story further. *pretend that the not isn't there*

Stop reading

I warned you *pouts*

    Chapter Fourteen

    I never really pronounced the word fourteen clearly before, I always pronounced it as ' Fow-teen '. Why am I telling you this? Well I have no freaking idea. I love cookies. I hate pigs. Why am I telling you this? Because I just feel like it.

" Congratulations to the fifteen competitors left! " The speaker screamed and we all cheered, and then a man in black approached her and whispered somthing to her, making her frown, " Unfortunately, there are only fourteen of you left. One of our competitors left a few minutes ago, reason unknown. But don't let that upset you! And As I was saying. After that hard challenge, all we have to do today is......absolutley nothing. " She smiled at us and I stared at her in confusion. Absolutely nothing? Sounds nice....i guess.

I miss my teddy bear, It's named Jaciebells. Yea, I rock at making awesome names.

" Stop staring at me. " Another competitor snapped at me, she was young fifteen I guess. She had super light blonde locks, brown eyes and pale grey-ish skin. She was absolutely small, a head shorter I think. Her body was composed of skin and bones, she was really unattractively gorgeous. *hihi*

" I'm not staring at you, I'm staring at that big red pimple on your face. " I snapped back at her, her hand suddenly flew up to her face. A worried look etched on her face, that's when I saw It. She was competing for Louis, well she was certainly not getting him. Female Dog.

" Where is it?! " She cried and I stared at her not caring that she was literally embarrassing herself right now.

" Lily, hurry up, leave that girl alone. " Another girl said, unlike Lily she was gorgeous, gorgeous and kind.

The girl lily looked at me one more time before storming off with the other girl. I stuck my tongue out on her when she turned around.

" Very attractive. " A light-might I say hot british accent whispered from behind.

" Cheesecakes man, you scared the kageezballs out of me. Crackers! " I shouted at him, he laughed at me and I turned red. He just laughed more and messed up my perfectly gorgeous locks and left.

Wait.

Wasn't that?     Omykageezballs! Not again! That's the second time Louis Tomlinson talked to me and I acted all monkey like! I hate myself.

Louis' POV

I couldn't help but be mesmerized by this one girl. I don't know her name, but soon. She acts so natural around me, and I really find her attractive.

" Mate, you zoning off. Thinking about her again? " Zayn waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Yes, I told Zayn everything. I know I can trust him, I mean It's Zayn-or isn't it?

Dundundun!

Okay I'm going crazy, and I always stay UP ALL NIGHT thinking about this girl. I don't why but when we talk I feel like she's the only girl in the room. I have my chillest MOMENTS with her. *shrug*

We just have to wait and see.

I ringed the Capitol head's number and he answered within two rings.

" Yes Mr. Tomlinson? " His deep voice answered.

" Mr. Pierce, I have a suggestion on what the third challenge can be. " I chuckled lowly.

Shortest Chappie Evaaaaah Sorrysorrysorry. It's like waayyyy past my 7:30 curfew. Spread this story please? Fan and Follow me.

And don't forget to VOTE, don't be a silent reader babes

Are you regretting reading this story now?