6.9

Luca's pov

I waited for her eyes to open. For any indication of her being awake. I waited. I grabbed her hand, "baby, open your eyes." Nothing. Her fingers grabbed mine which caused me to look up shocked. I brought her hand to my lips, "Morgan, can you hear me?" Her eyes slowly opened and closed, "Luca?" I sighed in relief, "your awake." She groaned, "w-where am I?" I creased her cheek, "the lab, it's been turned into a hospital set up." "Why?" I sighed, "what do you remember?" "I-I don't exactly know. Are the dead really back? I-is dad really back?" I nodded, "yes." "I went into the lab because I was struggling to remember, not just dad but almost everything. I was hoping there would be some form of answers in there. I grabbed some of dads stuff and saw his time travel equation which was Bruce and Peter were messing around with. It was easy to figure out but I just figured it out I didn't mess with anything. I remember everyone showing up and... that we have a mate bound. I still don't remember anything before the accident." I pinched my nose, "morg, I know how to get your memories back but-." "But? Why is but involved?"

I smiled softly, "Morg, the only way to get your memories back is for us to have sex. I-I can't do that without you loving me. Every time we've had sex it's been about making love not a quick banging. Please don't make me-." She grabbed my checks with her hand, "Luca, I love you. I have loved you all my life. The memories we made together and the mate bond might be gone from my memory but that doesn't stop the fact that I have loved you every day. Luca, the fact that you won't just have sex with me makes me love you even more." I ran my hand over hers, "I should get Tony, Bruce and Howard." I was about to stand up when I noticed her looking to the side upset. I sighed, "and Morgan, I love you so much. More than you'll ever know." She blushed. I smiled softly and stood up before I left the room and called dad.

Tony: is she awake?

Luca: yeah. Dad, I-I can't do this-

Tony: Luca, I'm not saying to rape her. You know that.

Luca: she doesn't remember what we've gone through to get to this point. She doesn't Remember the fights or the secret dates. She doesn't remember us yet here we are. The only way to give her those memories back is to have sex-

Tony: Luca I'll be there in a second just calm down.

Luca: okay.

After hanging up I debated going into the lab again or just waiting in the hallway. I chose the first option. I slowly opened the door. Morgan was facing away from me while shooting annoyed and agree emotions to the soulmark. I sighed, "Babe?" She huffed, "Just go, Luca." I clenched my jaw, "Morgan." She sat up, "you are an obnoxious prick-." "What do you want me to do? Rape you? Is that it? Because I won't do it." She sighed and nodded, "I know and I don't want that." I ran a hand over my face, "what do you want from me?" She sniffed, "I want you to be here! I want you to not run away from me. Gosh! We both want me to have my memories back but I don't want us to be forced to do anything." I sighed, "I'm right here. I'm not going any where." She blinked twice and was about to respond when there was a knock on the door. I sighed, "you can come in."

Howard, Tony, Pepper and Marz walked in. Morgan smiled softly, "Daddy." Tony smiled and walked up to her, "Morgan,-." She tackled him in a hug, "I know. I was stupid. I should have told everyone what was going on." Marz huffed, "I'm your big sister! What the hell, Morg?" Morgan sighed, "Mar,-." "Don't you, 'Mar' me and think I'm not gonna be mad at you. Everyone has been super busy and I get that but Morgan, this wasn't just a bump on the head. This wasn't just trauma caused by your friends death. You are actually hurt. This isn't like your crush on Luca. You can't just ignore this stuff." Morgan sighed, "Maria, i know." Marz crossed her arms, "No you don't! You and Luca are my people. I was terrified when we found out about the accident because you aren't just my sister. You're my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you."

Tony pulled Marz into their hug. Marz sniffed, "I knew something was wrong but I just couldn't figure it out. I-I'm so sorry. I've been so distracted lately that I haven't had enough time for you- for either of you." I rolled my eyes, "you have a toddler and an infant. We get it." Morgan nodded, "Im sorry I didn't tell you guys. I didn't want to stress anyone out. Marz, you always make time for everyone else and I know how much you Cherish your time time with the kids. I would never want to take away from them." Marz sighed and pulled away from the group hug, "you aren't taking away from anyone. Morgan, you are just as much apart of this family as any of us. Besides the Stark sisters have to stick together." Morgan smiled, "you are such a dork." Marz laughed, "I am my fathers daughter." Tony gapped, "Hey! I am not a dork. I am a genius." Morgan nodded, "isn't that what we said?"

Marz sighed, "I have to get going." Tony raised an eyebrow, "where to?" Marz smiled, "I'm a mom." I smirked, "with two soulmates." Marz dead panned, "the fact that Peter's mark just sent panic and Cole is with his dad is freaking me out. Besides, neither of them can nurse a baby who doesn't use bottles yet."

Morgan snickered, "considering Pete was terrified of going near any of the babies I'm surprised he's alone with your children." Marz shook her head, "don't be silly. I left him with Brook to keep My bubba occupied. Peter just has to watch them as in make sure they don't choke. Isabella is with Cole." Tony raised an eyebrow, "You won't leave Peter with your children?" I chuckled, "you don't want to know-." Marz cut me off, "he refused to hold Brook or James." Tony sighed, "those are liz's? neither of your kids are his right?"

Marz pressed her lips, "Not biologically but they will be raised the same way we were." Tony smirked, "so what your saying is us parents did something right?" Marz smiled, "I never said anything against it. I have always respected and looked up to the way you all handle the entire situation. We all have really. It isn't an easy position to be in and for the most part all of the fights were kept away from us kids." I smirked and looked at Marz while remembering the one fight we barley remember but remember enough of to not want to make those mistakes. Our family wasn't exactly the same after Tony got Dad and a bunch of moms other soulmates arrested.