2.8

Elizabeth's pov

I smiled at Clint who was holding Luca and playing tea party with Lila. Justin sat next to me on the porch, "I never realized how much I would love my soulmate until I met Lila. The need to be around her all the time." I smiled, "it's a special bond." He nodded, "I agree. How do you do it?" "Do what?" "You know... stay away from them for so long." I sighed, "it's hard. I've been soulmates with Clint and Nat since I was 16 and the first part of that was nothing but fighting. The age difference wasn't helpful and neither was our job or the fact that Clint had a family already. I hated that I was a house wrecker but after meeting Laura and the kids it helped. Clint explained to me why he married Laura in the first place and that they grew to have feeling for each other definitely helped more. It's been hard but it's been worth it." He sighed, "do you think she'll hate me? Be honest. The others won't and I need some honesty." I sighed and shook my head, "I think now that she knows it's better. It would of been worse if she or you didn't know she knew until she was older. I think if you both kept it a secret from each other is where you would of had problems. To answer your question no. I don't think she will hate you. I think by the time she is sixteen she will be madly in love with you no matter how much her father hates the idea." He chuckled, "you'll help me out. Right?" I laughed and clapped his shoulder, "that's his baby girl, good luck with that." He gapped, "what about vi?" I shrugged, "she's almost 16 and her soulmate is at least 17 so it's not that big of a deal. I mean he's at most 21 but... that's not the point." Justin rolled his eyes at me, "dude, you are to much sometimes. It's weird." I raised an eyebrow, "what's weird?" "Your only 19 and now your a mom but you've been pregnant three times... I don't know it's strange to think that we are the same age and my soulmate is 5." I smiled, "you know what else is weird... I'm your soulmates step mom." He shivered, "nope. We're done here." He stood up and went over to Lila.

I heard the front door open and close before, "what did you do to scare him away?" I laughed, "oh you know, told him I was his soulmates step mom." Dad chuckled and sat next to me, "Ellie, I don't say this enough but I am so proud of you." I smiled, "thanks dad." He sighed, "I don't think you realize how proud of you I am. You are so strong, smart and beautiful. Your moms and I are so extremely proud of you no matter if we can say it or not." I smiled, "thank you. That means a lot." He nodded and kissed my head, "I'm leaving soon. I wanted to say goodbye before I left. Figured I should go back home." "How are mama and Monica?" He chuckled, "Monica is super excited for you and sends you hugs she said she would visit when you were back in New York. Maria is amazing. She is happy and super excited to meet her newest grandson." I nodded, "I'm super excited for them to meet him. How is everything between you two?" He nodded, "we're good. Carol is still a hard topic for us both but we are moving on." I sighed, "do you think she'll ever come back?" Dad sighed, "I don't know, kid." I nudged his shoulder, "don't give up hope." He kissed my head, "I can't with you around. Now can I?" I laughed, "nope. Sorry old man but your daughter is all about that hope, love and peace." Dad chuckled, "says the girl who is soulmates with assassins and aliens." I laughed and shook my head, "my point. Peace, love and hope." He smirked, "be good." I smiled, "always am." He raised an eyebrow, "really?" I shrugged, "hey you can't blame me for trying that one..." Clint shook his head from the small table he, Justin and Lila were sitting at with Luca asleep on his chest.

Dad pointed at Clint, "I mean it if she gets out of hand her mother will take her back in a heartbeat." I gapped at him, "dad!" He smiled and waved before he walked up the hill to his car.

Violets pov

I snuggled into Pietro's arms and sighed, "can I stay here forever?" Pietro chuckled, "unfortunately no. We will have to leave at some point." He kissed my head, "but we have sometime before I'm going anywhere." I smiled, "can you really stay still for that long?" He chuckled, "I'm technically on bed rest for the next 2 weeks." I raised an eyebrow, "and you've already tried to run to the store, fix the lawn and have sex and it's only been 9 hours." He huffed, "you said no to all three so." I flicked his forehead, "I'm only 16 and we just met." He smiled, "I know and I won't push you into anything. Your reactions however," He chuckled,

 Your reactions however," He chuckled,

"Those are funny." I smiled up at him, "you just like seeing me blush and panic." He kissed my head, "I just like seeing all sides of you." I shook my head, "your a dork." He rolled us over, "That's not very nice." I rolled my eyes, "your supposed to be resting." He huffed and rolled back to his side, "you are very bossy when you want to be." I smiled, "thank you." He chuckled, "and positive." I blushed, "Pietro," he kissed my arm, "and strong willed, and smart mouthed." He kissed my shoulder, "and sometimes emotional but it's extremely adorable." I laughed, "mood swings are because of your sister emotions." Her Mark was still glowing bright red and sending emotions threw me but I had for the most part gotten them under control.

Pietro smiled, "and soon you will meet her in person and see those crazy mood swings up close." I pinched his arm, "ow! Vi, I was kidding." I smirked, "don't kid about that." He sighed, "she's going to love you. Stop stressing" I rolled my eyes, "how can I. Pietro, she's going to have so many emotions when she sees you alive and then she finds out I knew..." he sighed, "she's going to be happy... angry and happy again. It will be alright. Besides, you have at least 2 weeks before that happens. Who knows it could be longer." I sighed, "your right."