6.0

Lila's pov

I was sleeping in Justin and I's room when I heard a little voice yell, "mommy! Mommy!" I jumped up and ran downstairs. Levi grabbed my hand pulled me to the kitchen, "we made you breakfast." I froze. Levi giggled, "come on!" I fallowed him into the kitchen to see Justin holding two jugs of juice and letting our little girl pick what she wants to drink. Evalee laughed at my soulmate which caused me to smile, "is daddy being silly?" Evalee smiled, "mommy!" Justin smiled at me, "good morning, beautiful. Would you like orange juice, apple juice or coffee?" I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed his shoulder, "good morning." He chuckled, "baby," I smiled, "orange juice please." He waited a second which caused me to smile, "maybe coffee." He chuckled but grabbed a coffee cup.

Suddenly my phone started to ring

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at the contact name and gapped,

Lila: your home!

Clark: yeah we got back late last night. I didn't want to call and wake you. Where are you?

Lila: I'm at the farm with Justin.

Clark: Kara was right.

Lila: what? Really? That's amazing! How are you doing with it?

Clark sighed: it's a lot to take in but they are actually here. At the house.

Lila: really? And kara's parents?

Clark: yes. They are here as well. Can you, Justin and the kids come over? Also call Liz and Monica?

Lila: yeah we will be there soon. I love you.

Clark: I love you too.

Click.

I quickly dialed liz's number,

Liz: hey Lila, what's up?

Lila: Clark is back. He told me to call you and Monica and having you guys meet at his house. I forgot that I don't have her number.

Liz laughed softly: okay. We will head on over and I'll call Monica.

Click.

I didn't notice that Justin and the kids were gone until I turned around. I quickly ran up to my bedroom where I found Justin getting the kids ready to go. I smiled softly, "you didn't have to do that." Justin chuckled, "they're my kids too." I smiled and got dressed.

Time skip

As soon as we got to Clark's house I unbuckled the kids and made sure they were safe with Justin before I ran into the house. Louis laughed, "he's in the kitchen." I smiled and ran into the kitchen. I saw my soulmate sitting at the kitchen table with other people but as soon as we locked eyes he stood up. I ran into his arms and hugged him. Clark chuckled, "Lila, I'm home and safe. You can calm down now." I heard peter scoff, "hello peter how was space? Oh it was brilliant however my I missed my beautiful soulmate. Aww I missed you too." I rolled my eyes as Clark chuckled and set me down. I walked over to peter and hugged his shoulders, "hello my dramatic soulmate. How was space?" He huffed, "fine. Fine. Go back to ignoring me." I smiled, "I missed you." He kissed my palms, "I missed you too." Clark smiled, "where are the twins?" I pulled away from peter slightly and nodded towards the living room, "with Justin and Louis. Most likely playing with Jonathan." That's when I noticed Kara in a dress. I smirked, "well don't you look fancy." She rolled her eyes, "oh stop it. Your not getting any information." I gasped dramatically, "I thought we reached that bestie level." Kara laughed and gave me a hug, "I've missed you! There's so much we need to talk about. Like...-." She looked at my stomach that I was hiding under a sweater. I pressed my lips, "later I'll tell you everything. I promise." Clark pointed at both of us, "wait, you two running off and conspiring is never a good idea." I smiled innocently, "I haven't the clue what your talking about." Kara nodded, "besides it's not just the two of us. We bring Alex, Lois and violet also." Dad walked into the kitchen and pointed at me, "right and when was the last time you and violet did something that didn't end up with one of you getting in trouble?" I smirked, "okay, you all have a brilliant point. However," Kara covered my mouth, "it's girls night top secrets and you can't ask because if you do she can take away guys night leaving everyone miserable." I shrugged and nodded. Peter and Clark shared a look before they dropped it.

I looked at Clark who still hadn't introduced his biological family yet. He sent me a mind message

Clark: how do I start this?

Lila: I don't know... introduce us or them first?

He nodded and sighed, "right. So this is my second soulmate, Lila. Her father Clint and his soulmate who is carol's daughter, Elizabeth. Guys, these are my parents, Jor-el and Laura." Kara smiled, "and these are my parents, Zor-El and Alura. They will be staying here for the time being." I smiled, "it's nice to finally meet all of you." Jor-El smiled at me, "my son had talk about you and Lois nonstop since they found us. It is nice to finally meet the lovely ladies who have stood by his side." Clark laced our fingers together. Suddenly the door flew open and three little children ran into the room. Levi gapped, "Daddies!" Both peter and Clark chuckled. Jonathan ran over to me and held his arms up. I smiled at my soulmates son and picked him up, "hey, bubba." Evalee smiled and clapped. Clark bent down and opened his arms only for Evalee to run into them, "daddy!" Clark stood up and spun her around, "there's my baby." Levi was sitting on peters lap talking about the 'trip'. I smiled at the two of my soulmates. I scrunched up my eyebrows. Liz smiled, "he's helped Lois with something. They said they would be right back." I nodded.

Clark looked down at me, "no ones disappearing." Kara huffed, "yes because every time something positive happens nothing ever goes wrong." Clark and I shared a look. Peter held up his hands, "it wasn't me. I didn't break happy Kara." Clark sighed, "mon-el." I frowned, "is today?" Kara huffed, "I'm going for a fly." Lois walked into the room, "what did you do?" Clark sighed and handed her Evalee, "I've got it." He walked out the door and was suddenly flying. Lois sighed, "kara's soulmate had to leave earth-." Suddenly my eyes widened, "wait. Lois, there's multiple earths and dimensions. When we were all brought to one earth you don't think-? I mean... it could be possible." Lois shook her head, "he was sent to the future- on a different earth..." Alex sighed, "I can't believe I'm listening to your nonsense right now but you might be on to something. I'll have J'onn look into it." I looked at Liz who nodded, "I'll ask my dad. He owns me a favor or two anyway. If he's here we will find him." Dad sighed, "Avengers?" Liz rolled her eyes, "I'm not saying it."

Suddenly Clark's mark started tingling in a weird way. I frowned and touched it only to see Clark standing in front of me like a hologram, "There's an attack on Central Park. We need back up." Lois and I shared a look. Peter stood up, "Levi you need to stay here with mommies. okay?" Levi nodded. Dad walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "liz is getting the guys to meet us there." Carol had already flown off.

Liz sighed, and sat in an empty chair, "you four do realize you have the same powers Kara and Clark have correct?" Zor-el sighed, "we don't know how to use them." Lois smirked, "it's a good thing your talking to the experts of superpowers." Justin rolled his eyes, "none of us have powers how are you three experts? Liz I can understand." Liz smirked, "I've been soulmates with superheroes since I was 16. I know how their minds work." Lois shrugged, "I've been around since Clark first started showing his powers." Justin sent me a look. I shrugged, "I'm the new one."