0.9

Previously

Elizabeth's pov

As soon as I walked down the curved stairs I gasped. I was standing in a huge, beautiful bedroom that was twice the size of my grandmothers house. I ran to the bed and jumped on it. My hand brushed against something that felt like velvet. I sat up and looked at my hand to find a small box. I opened it and gasped at the small beautiful item in the box.

Present

I covered my mouth as I looked at the small key in the box. I picked up the golden key with a Purple Heart shaped gem in the center of it. A hologram of Tony suddenly appeared, "hey Lizzie, my beautiful soulmate. I know you have been through a lot recently and I wanted you to have your own special place. This room is yours. You have everything you need in here and no one else can enter unless they are with you or have this key. I can make you another one if you lose that one but the room also has hand, retina, and voice recognition if you don't have your key. And don't feel like I'm spoiling you because both of my beautiful soulmates have similar rooms and get all the spoiling they could ever imagine. I love you 3000." I smiled and whipped away a tear that I didn't even realize was there. A chain in the box grabbed my attention. I picked it up and slid the key onto it and placed in on my neck. I quickly ran into the living room and tackled tony into a hug. He chuckled and kissed my head, "I take that you like it?" I nodded, "thank you." He tightened his arms around me, "anything for you. Now that doesn't mean you get to ditch us for your bedroom all the time." I pulled away so I was looking into his eyes, "I know, Tony." He kissed my forehead, "good."

I smiled softly, "so what are we going to do?" Clint cleared his throat, "considering you have school tomorrow. You're going to sleep." I huffed as tony put me down, "why do I have to go to school?" Nat sighed, "you 18 and need to graduate high school." Clint smirked at me, "Nat agrees which means you're not getting out of it." Steve smiled at me sadly, "school is important." I gave Bruce puppy dog eyes which he rolled his eyes at, "your not getting out of this. I agree with Barton." Tony frowned, "it's only a few months and then you graduate." Thor crossed his arms, "our little mate can stay with us forever." I smiled and went into his waiting arms. He lifted my small body up, "hello little mate," I looked around, "Where's Loki?" Everyone frowned. Clint scoffed, "he's in a protected room where he can't escape or harm anyone." I frowned, "I want to see him." They all crossed their arms. Thor frowned, "my love, I believe it's best to wait." I shook my head, "I want to see him." Tony shook his head, "no." I raised an eyebrow, "he's one of my soulmates. He won't hurt me." Clint scoffed, "he already did." Bruce said, "your not seeing him and that's final." I crossed my arms, "guys, he won't hurt me." Nat rolled her eyes, "he killed people. He killed your child. Why do you still want to see him?" I glared at them, "because he can change if we give him the opportunity." Steve shook his head, "no means no, Elizabeth." Thor put me down gently. I glared at all of my soulmates in the room and walked towards my bedroom.

Tony huffed, "and where do you think you are going, young lady?" I scoffed, "bed. You're the ones who told me to go to sleep since I have school tomorrow. Goodnight." Bruce growler which caused me to turn around and run into his arms. I ran my fingers along his neck, "calm down," he instantly relaxed and his green neck slowly turned back to normal. He placed his head on mine, "don't be mad at us." I closed my eyes, "I-I just want to sleep." I quickly left the room.

No ones pov

Everyone looked at each other. Clint sighed, "she's hated school since we meet. She's a typical teenager in that aspect, Nat and I have tried to come up with a comprises with Furry but he won't agree to one." Nat smiled sadly, "Liz thinks we're pushing her away when ever we make her go to school or agree for her to go home. After her moms disappearance and her dad leaving her for long periods of time she has trust and abandonment issues." Bruce ran a hand over his face, "do you think we could convince Furry to let Tony and I homeschool her? That way she's not upset all the time." Pepper was looking between all the young girls soulmates and sighed, "guys, she's 18. She needs the social aspect of school no matter what any of you want or how she acts. She needs to interact with people her own age." Tony huffed, "she'd be around us more." Pepper sighed and shook her head, "Tony, she's a teenage girl." Nat nodded, "that's hard enough as it is, but she has us all thrown in the mix now. I agree with pepper." Thor crossed his arms, "and what shall we do about Elizabeth's and my brother?" Everyone looked upset. Nat sighed, "guys, El had a point. Loki is still her soulmate. No matter how j of us feel about it she will always love and need to be there for him. We might as well let her have time with him instead of her trying to lie to us about seeing him." Clint nodded, "fine."

As her soulmates were talking Elizabeth was pacing her room. She had just made a call that could possibly change the dynamic of relationship with her mates. Yet here she was taking that risk to help them understand her and her family dynamic. She just hoped it wouldn't ruin everything... as angry and emotional as she could get she still loved her soulmates with all her heart and would never want to hurt them... Elizabeth shook her head. She knew she had made the right decision. She needed to convince them not to force her to go to school and to allow her to see Loki. She needed Loki just as much as she needed the others. If it came to a compromise she knew that she would choose Loki over school any day. She would agree to going to school if she was able to have time with Loki. Elizabeth hopes the person she called could help convince her soulmates...

You will always be my forever (Book 1) the avengers soulmate series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें