5.4

Violet's pov (it's been awhile)

I smiled at hope as she poked Scott in the side. Hope sent me a wink, "so you going strange before you go to Wanda and Pietro?" I shrugged, "maybe." Scott raised  an eyebrow, "someone's in trouble." Cassie walked into the room and shook her head, "are you sure it's not you?" I smiled softly and pushed my eggs around my plate. Hope grabbed my hand, "Violet," I looked up to see my two soulmates and stepdaughter looking at me. I smiled, "I'm fine." Scott shook his head, "Vi, we can all see that's not true." I sighed, "I-I can't tell you." Scott walked over to me and grabbed my leg gently as he bent down, "why not?" I bit my lip, "I-I'm scared you won't be happy." Hope raised an eyebrow, "it's Scott he's happy about just about everything." Scott was about to argue but nodded, "she's right. What's going on?" I sighed and looked at my two soulmates, "I-I'm pregnant."Scott's face got super happy, "really?" I nodded. Hope tilted her head, "it's not Scott's. That's why you were scared he would be upset?" I nodded once. Scott hugged me, "babe, this is huge!" I tucked my head into his chest, "w-what if I'm terrible at this." Hope laced our fingers together, "you're not alone in this." I sniffed, "I don't know what I would do without you guys." Scott chuckled, "we are the best soulmates you got."  I rolled my eyes, "I love you." He kissed my forehead, "and we love you. Now you have to tell the others." I bit my lip, "w-what if they don't react well to finding out." Scott pulled away from me and cupped my cheeks, "they will and if they don't you can come stay with us forever." I smiled.

Suddenly the door opened and Scott's ex-wife Maggie and her new husband/soulmate Jim walked in. Maggie looked at me worried, "are you okay?" I smiled and whipped my tears, "hi, yes I'm fine." Cassie bit her lip, "so uh I do have something to tell you all." We all looked at her. She sighed, "I met one of my soulmates..." Maggie smiled, "really?!" She nodded, "yeah. He's a great." I clapped, "this is so exciting." Scott gave her a hug, "I'm so happy for you."

Lila's pov

I huffed as I threw my pillow at Clark, "I'm serious." He sighed, "I know. Lila, it's time I find them. I want you to meet my family." I frowned, "Kara actually thinks they're alive?" He nodded, "when krypton exploded her mom and many others were able to escape maybe my parents were too. If it makes you feel any better Lois feels the same way you do. Besides now that Justin and peter are back you have extra help with the twins." I looked down, "Lois just got back. How are you willing to leave her like that-?" He sighed and grabbed my hands, "I know this is a lot but I finally have some hope that they are alive." I nodded once, "okay." He cupped my cheeks, "I love you so much." I pecked his lips, "don't be gone for to long." He smiled, "I'll be home before you know it." He brushed a strained of hair out of my face, "Kara will be with me so you don't have to worry besides Carol Danvers said she would help us." I scoffed, "look I love carol she's El's mom which in a weird sense makes her my grandmother but... I don't trust her to not leave you if she gets another call. Maybe you should take peter and the rest of the guardians. It would make me feel better knowing you guys were alone in space." He sighed but nodded, "if it makes you feel better." I smiled and kissed him, "thank you." I heard a baby cry. I got off the bed, "we should probably go."

We both ran downstairs. Lois was trying to calm Levi down who was crying. Jonathon was playing with his cars and Evalee was sleeping on the couch. Clark raised an eyebrow, "hey, what happened?" Lois sighed, "Levi just tripped." I sighed, "I'm sorry." She waved me off, "your fine. Besides, we're going to be doing this mom thing together for the next few years." There was a knock on the door. Clark smiled, "it's Kara." He went and opened the door. Lois and I shared a look. When Clark walked back in there were a few other people with him besides Kara.

Kara smiled at Lois and I, "Lois, hey. How are you doing?" She smiled, "It's been a lot but we're figuring it out." Kara gave a sad smile, "I'm sorry. I know this is the worst timing. For both of you-." I shook my head, "we want Clark to be happy and to know the truth." Lois smiled and nodded, "in no way do we want to take that from him or you." Kara smiled, "we don't know what we will find. The signals could be nothing." Clark sighed, "right it would make Lila feel better if we had peter and the guardians with us." "We have Carol Danvers... Captain Marvel isn't she strong enough." I nodded, "carol is amazing it would just make me a little more comfortable knowing you all had extra help if something did happen." Kara nodded, "okay."

I texted peter:

To (peter) my star lord: my heart: my love:- Hey, can you and the Guardians meet me a Clark's house I have a favor... please don't be mad...

From (peter) my star lord: my heart: my love:- what's up babe? Sure we can meet you there.

To (peter) my star lord: my heart: my love:- would you guys be willing to go to space with Clark, his cousin and Carol Danvers?

From (peter) my star lord: my heart: my love:- DUH! Of course we would! Are you okay with that?

To (peter) my star lord: my heart: my love:- it was my idea. Just hurry.

I shook my head. Jonathan looked up at Clark, "your leaving?" Levi started whining again as soon as he heard that. Clark sighed and grabbed both the boys, "here's the thing. I have to go on a very important mission but I need your help okay?" Levi smiled and nodded. Jonathon tilted his head, "what do you need us to do?" Clark smiled, "your mommies are going to need a lot of love and you have to promise to look after your sister okay?" Jonathan nodded, "okay." Levi frowned, but nodded, "okay." Suddenly the entire house started to rattle. I Clark raised an eyebrow, "he didn't." I groaned, "my soulmate is a dimwit." As soon as everything stopped shaking I looked to Clark who smirked, "well why are you standing around waiting?" I smiled and ran out the door, "you Dimwit! I said meet here not bring the ship here." Peter hoped out of the ship, "it was rocket." Rocket pointed at himself and then to peter, "it was that asshat not me." I snickered, "aww rocket!" Rocket huffed, "do I look like a pet to you?" I smiled and picked him up, "I just missed my bestie." Rocket sighed, "fine. You have five seconds to get this over with." I squealed and hugged him. I heard peter say, "unbelievable." I heard a small voice say, "I'm Groot!" I squealed again, "hey Groot! How are you?" "I'm Groot." "What?! Rocket took away your game." "I'm Groot... I'm Groot. I'm Groot!" "Rocket! You can't say those things. You know how he reacts to being called that." Rocket shrugged, "okay lady, times up." I put him down and hugged groot, "I'm sorry Rocket is mean to you." "I'm groot." I smiled, "I know he can be a mean raccoon but he's your best friend." "I'm groot..." Rocket yelled, "that's right!"

Peter walked over to us, "okay, as interesting as this is...what's going on?" Clark said, "our soulmate feels more comfortable knowing that you are in space with us." Rocket pointed at Clark, "and why are we going to space and listening to this dude." Kara sighed, "we believe his parents and my father might be alive somewhere in space." Rocket said, "and who the hell is that?" Kara sighed, "I'm Kara Daughter of Zor-El and Alura of Krypton. And this is my cousin Kal-El son of Jor-El and Laura Van-El." The space people all gasped. Rocket's eyes got huge, "You're from Krypton...Wait your royals to the Krypton thrown?" Clark scratched the back of his neck, "our planet was destroyed. We aren't considered royal."

Carol was suddenly standing in front of us, "Lila?" I smiled, "it's good to see you again carol." Carol smiled, "how's Elizabeth?" I nodded once, "she's okay." She sighed, "not much better since they died?" I shook my head, "It's going to take time." She gave a soft smile, "and Luca, Marz, echo and the others?" I nodded, "everyone's fine. Including Nick, Maria (liz's other mom) and Monica." She smiled, "good." She then noticed everyone else, "is this everyone?" Kara nodded, "this is all of us."