0.8

Steve and I laughing in the kitchen when my dad walked in and crossed his arms, "I'm glad to see you two are cozy. Elizabeth, you sister wants you to call her, also stark tower is livable now." I raised an eyebrow, "how is that possible? We just talked about this plan last night." Dad scoffed, "Stark had people start working on rebuilding it as soon as it was destroyed. Besides I had previously spoken with him about building an avengers tower. He declined but had the blue prints set done and used it as the model of the stark tower. With a few changes it's now the avengers tower." I scoffed, "this was all apart of your plan?" Dad sighed, "Captain, can you give my daughter and I a minute. Alone." I crossed my arms, "he's my soulmate. Anything you have to say you can say in front of any of them." Dad shook his head, "I want a minute with my daughter." Steve smiled, "I'll be back." I nodded.

I glared at my father, "soo?" He sighed, "Liza, you and Monica are two of the most important people in my life. You realize that I would never harm you intentionally. Right?" I shrugged, "I never know. Dad, you trained me to be an agent and then sent me away as soon as I was happy. You don't talk about mom and momma is heartbroken. She lost both of her soulmates and you don't seem to care that one of your soulmates is screaming for you. She's been screaming for you for years yet you shut her out. Why? Why do you shut us all out?" He sighed, "it's safer for all of you. I didn't plan on you to be soulmates with the team but as soon as I saw what Barton's soul Mark was; I knew. Then the others fallowed or I put them together based off of yours. I want you to be happy that's all. I was planning on you never having anything to do with Shield again, but here we are." I looked down, "if you would of talked to Clint and I before he probably would of agreed with you. I would of put up a fight but like I always do but that's because I come from a line of fighters. Daddy, I've watched you, momma and even mom give everything up to save other people. Of course I'm going to want to be just like you guys. Is it that hard to believe that your daughter looks up to you?" He kissed my forehead, "I'm not a good person." I scoffed, "no. You want everyone to believe that you're a scary person and they have to listen to you. You don't scare me, you never will. I will always love you because you are my dad." He hugged me. I snuggled into his chest, "I'm sorry I said all those things the other day." He sighed softly, "it's okay. I'm sorry I've been over protective of you." I smiled into his chest, "I understand why. I know you're doing what you think is best for me and I appreciate it but I'm growing up and I need you to realize that." Dad huffed, "I know." Suddenly my dad's right hand agent walked in, "director, I just got word. The tower is complete." Dad pulled away, "you should go get all of your stuff." I smiled, "thanks, dad." He nodded I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

I ran into Steve who was waiting in the hallway. I smiled, "waiting for me?" He gave me this boyish grin, "of course." I smiled up at him, "thank you." I frowned, "for what?" I grabbed his hand, "making me feel better. I didn't thank you earlier." He lifted me up and hugged me, "you never have to thank me. Especially not for that." I snuggled into his neck, "yes, I do. You're my Captain, there's a lot of things I have to thank you for." I pulled away so I was looking at him, "you Steve, are truly one of a kind and I love everything about you. Especially how stubborn, kind and sweet you are." He kissed my lips gently, "you are my everything. You know that, right?" I smiled and cupped his cheeks, "you've told me once or twice." He chuckled.

Someone cleared their throat, "Well. Well. Well, what do we have here?" I rolled my eyes, "Tasha," she smirked at me, "having a little fun there, Kitten?" Steve put me down as I pouted. Nat smiled, "thanks, sorry to break up your little... what ever that was but can I steel our little mate?" He kissed my head as I started to complain. He smiled, "of course you can. Besides we all have to share her, right?" I scoffed, "you all realize I'm not a toy, right?" Steve placed his hands on his hips, "of course we do." Nat rolled her eyes, "We need to pack and get our stuff to our new home." I smiled at both of my soulmates, "what are we waiting for?" Nat shook her head, "you." I gapped she rolled her eyes, "no say goodbye, Captain." I smiled, "I'll see you later, Steve." He shook his head, "behave yourselves." Nat smirked, "no promises." I gasped, "Nat." She kissed my lips, "hmmm?" I shook my head as I waved at Steve and started walking towards my bedroom. Nat laced our fingers together, "How was your day?" I raised an eyebrow, "good. Where have you been?" She shrugged, "oh just hanging around." I smiled at her, "Nat," she smirked, "I was with Clint, you know talking about your little plan." I looked down. Nat sighed, "he'll get over it. He just doesn't know how to react to you finding everyone." I nodded. She stopped walking and grabbed my arms, "babe, I mean it. This isn't serious. He's being over dramatic and throwing a fit. He'll get over it in a few days." I looked into her eyes, "am I asking to much of everyone?" Nat brushed a piece of hair away from my eyes, "no. What your asking us to do is not a lot. Maybe for Tony and I see where Clint's coming from." I knew she was talking about his kids. She cupped my cheeks, "but the rest of us. We have nothing we are attached to." I smiled softly, "okay." We had made it to our room without me even noticing it. She pulled me into it, "let's get this packing done!" She gave me a flirtatious smile, "maybe we will have a little time to spare after." I raised an eyebrow, "well we better start packing or there's not fun for us." She kissed my lips from over then bed, "or we could have fun now and pack latter." I shook my head, "Nat, we can't!" She smirked. I knew I challenged her as soon as I said that. I knew I was in for a long after noon with my beautiful redhead.