4.3

Lila is 16
Violet 21

Elizabeth's pov

As soon as we got there I saw Steve sitting outside. I rolled my eyes as tony backed up and rolled down his window. I shook my head and got out. I kissed Steve's cheek before walking inside with the Lila.

I saw the hulk and I gasped, "Bruce!" Bruce chuckled, "Liz!" I ran up to him and he lifted me into his arms and spun me around. I smiled, "so you finally excepted him." He chuckled, "I took your advice and accepted him." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too."

Time skip

I walked towards the room where Violet, Scott, Rhodey and Bruce were to tell them lunch was ready when I ran into someone. I looked up to apologize when I saw Clint. He was leaning against the door frame. I raised an eyebrow as I saw how much he had changed. He was about to say something when I scoffed, "lunch is ready." And I turned and walked out of the room. Violet caught up to me, "what was that about?" I leaned against the wall, "he left. He left us. He didn't once try to contact us." She sighed, "look, I'm angry at him too but can that wait? Liz, this is more important then being mad at dad. Besides his face when you walked away was priceless." I scoffed, "fine."

Time skip

I walked into the main room where Clint was about to jump back in time. He looked at me and walked over to me. I crossed my arms, "look who showed up." He sighed, "Liz," I scoffed, "don't you dear. I haven't seen you in five years. Your children haven't seen you in five years do you even care?" He sighed, "of course I do." He ran a hand over his face, "I made a promise to Cole's father that I would protect him and Laura. I made a promise to Maria, Violet and Lila that I would protect their soulmates. I failed. El, I let them down." I shook my head and grabbed his face in my hands, "no you didn't." He rapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I sighed, "I'm sorry. I was so worried about you and when you didn't-." He cut me off, "you were angry." I nodded. He ran his finger over his mark on my wrist, "I know. I felt it. I couldn't face you." I ran my fingers through his sort hair and frowned, "it's so different." He chuckled and kissed my lips. I smiled, "I love you." He whispered, "I love you most." I smiled and shook my head as I pushed him towards the time travel thing.

A few seconds later he was standing in front of us, "it worked." Lila smiled and clapped, "this is so exciting!" Violet shook her head, "Lila." I rushed over to him and helped him off the thing. He hugged me, "it worked. Baby, it worked." I closed my eyes and kissed his neck. He tightened his arms around me and set me back down. I looked at Nat and she smiled. I hugged her, "natty! It worked." She ran her hands through my hair, "my sweetness, calm yourself. We haven't figured the rest out yet." I smiled, "but we're one step closer." I closed my eyes "we're one step closer to avenging Loki." I looked over towards thor who was drinking another beer. I scoffed as I sent tony a look. He threw his arms up all dramatically and sent me a wink. I shook my head and ran up to him. He spun me around, "you little lady, are stunning." I leaned into kiss him, "don't let your wife hear that." He chuckled, "Oh, she won't mind." A throat was cleared and I sighed as I looked up at my highly intoxicated soulmate, "Thor," he sent me a nod, "Lady Elizabeth." I shook my head, "if he doesn't sober up I'm going to freak out on him. This is crazy and so unlike him." Tony brushed my hair out of my face, "down girl. He's in a rough patch." I sighed, "I don't know how to help him." He ran his finger down my arms and kissed my forehead. Before pulling me into the meeting room. I sat down next to Nat who grabbed my hand. I smiled and played with her fingers. She brought my hand to her lips and kissed them. When suddenly steve said, "Thor, what do you know?" Thor didn't even move. Nat looked at me confused, "is he asleep?" Rhodey said, "no. No I'm pretty sure he's dead." When Thor finally moved he started rambling about different things including his other soulmate Jane and dark elves. I shook my head as I saw Rhodey and Clint share a look. After a while longer of this going on Tony walked up to him, "Eggs? Breakfast?" "Umm, no. I would like a Bloody Mary." I sent him a look, "no." Everyone turned to look at me. I crossed my arms, "i am sick and tired of this behavior from you. You are acting like a teenager and quite frankly only two people in this room are entitled to that kind of behavior and if they ever acted like that I sure as hell would shave their heads. You've been able to avoid me for the past 5 years mostly because I was giving you a pass. I'm done. Get in that kitchen. Eat and then shower." Tony pushed him towards the kitchen and the others went about their business. I heard Lila whisper to Violet, "wait was she talking about us?" Clint leaned back in his chair and whispered, "If you ever get that drunk you will be grounded for life. That means no soulmates." Scott froze and looked at Violet, "no drinking." Violet rolled her eyes, "you're both being insane. Besides I don't think it's humanly possible to get that drunk." They both nodded.

Time skip

Everyone looked at us with these looks as if they were all thinking the same thing. I raised an eyebrow, "what?" Scott looked at Violet and grabbed her hands, "Vi, maybe you should go home and to see if this works." Violet scoffed, "excuse me?" Lila shook her head, "idiot." I sighed, "you want us all to go home don't you?" The others all looked at each other. I sighed, "she's almost as good an archer as Clint and that's saying a lot. I won't be able to go home and wait." Lila shrugged, "wait... we had an option about this?" Violet sent her a glare. She shrugged, "because I would of totally stayed with Luca, Maria, Morgan and Pepper if I knew that was a choice." Clint looked at me and Violet, "go get Luca and Maria. Wait for Justin, Cole and Laura." I shook my head, "you have two extra. Lila knows how to drive and can pick up Maria and Luca before heading to the house." Violet smirked, "it's really not an option." Clint crossed his arms, "Violet Abigail Barton, I am your father and this is for your protection." Violet shook her head, "Exactly. I know how to protect myself. I was taught by some of the best people I know so please let me help." Clint sighed softly, "fine but you're staying with...Rocket and thor." I raised an eyebrow. He whispered in my ear, "it's the least likely place she'll get killed." I shook my head, "don't be an idiot." Rocket faked whipped a tear, "your trusting me with you're daughter?" Clint pulled Violet into a hug and said something that caused her to laugh a little. Lila hugged us all, "I've got the little kids. Don't worry." Tony snapped, "actually, you should stay with Pep just until we get back. Believe me you'll know when to head home." Lila nodded. Tony threw Lila his keys, "crash my car and we will be having a different conversation." She nodded, "I know. The car is the baby. It's not like any of you should really be allowed to teach us how to drive." Nat scoffed, "but admit it I was the best teacher." Tony scoffed, "please." Steve raised an eyebrow, "she learned how to drive a motorcycle I think I win." Lila rolled her eyes, "exactly if I crash you can decide who taught me how to drive." She hugged us all one last time, "be safe. okay?" Clint grabbed my hand, "stay with Cap, Tony and Bruce alright?" I nodded. He kissed my lips, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you more." He walked towards the time thing.

I smiled at Nat, "you ready for this?" She looked super excited, "we're time traveling." I smiled and kissed her, "I love you so much. Stay safe okay?" She hugged me, "you're so beautiful." I sighed and whispered, "that's all you." She shook her head and kissed my lips softly, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too, Natty." She shook her head and smiled before walking off. Thor came up to me and creased my cheek, "you are beautiful my love." I smiled, "I love you, Thor. I hate seeing you do this to yourself but that doesn't mean I love you any less." He nodded, "very well. I love you too." I have him a soft smile before he walked away. Tony came up to me and kissed my lips, "you ready adventure partner." I smiled, "you're a goof." He smiled, "I'm your goof." I laughed, "yes you are." He walked up the steps and Steve came up to me and kissed my head, "stay close alright?" I nodded before fallowing him up the stairs to the portal thing.