"I love you more baby" he says as he kisses the shit out of me. He pushes his tongue into my mouth and pulls on my lip with his teeth. No matter what we go through I know that I'll never get tired of it.

"So the big question, do you want to be a daddy again? Even if she's not yours?" I ask as I pull away from him.

I feel him harden under my thighs as I call him daddy. He loves that so much. I laugh at him as he says "I know that I want more kids with you so yes I'm ready to be a daddy again, I just, I'm not sure if I could love Gillian's baby the same as I could love ours if I'm being completely honest" he tells me as I nod, I understand where he is coming from.

"I know that you think that but, if Tatum and Tanner weren't yours would it be any different? What if you found out tomorrow that they were someone else's?" I ask him.

"First I would flip my shit, but I know you wouldn't do that. Hypothetically speaking though I would still love them, I've got too close to them to walk out of their lives. I love them with my whole heart and you too" he says as I smile at him. He's so getting some of me tonight.

"Okay, so what if we raise her as our own and then tell her as she gets older, so that she understands, she doesn't deserve to live in foster care because of being created, it's not her fault. We could just tell Tate and Turn that they will have a baby sister, they are to young to know how it happens" I negotiate as he plays with my hair.

"Okay, I'll tell the security to get in touch with Gillian, I didn't send her to jail but she knows she can't come back" he tells me.

"Okay. I just don't think her baby deserves to go to foster care, she needs parents, I know what it's like not having a good mom and I want that for her. I want to be able to take care of her for Gillian. I would want her to do it for me. Even if I hate what she did to us" I say to him.

"I agree, I want her to have good parents." he tells me as I nod. But something is bothering me. "Listen, I was angry about her showing up and I'm sorry. I trust you and I know you wouldn't cheat on me, I was young and stupid years ago but I love you Tanner. I really am sorry but you know I get crazy sometimes." I tell him as he nods in agreement making me pinch him and laugh.

"I love you too, even if you're crazy, I'll call tomorrow but for right now we are going to eat something! I'm hungry!" he demands as I lift myself up and go to the kitchen.

I pull open the drawers before finding the ingredients for spaghetti and garlic toast. I take out everything and start unthawing the hamburger meat in the microwave.

I boil the noodles and start on the sauce as I pull open the toast and set it in the pan. A few minutes later the meat is unthawed and ready to cook so I begin cooking it.

I feel hands caging me as I go to open the oven and put the garlic toast in. "What do you want?" I ask jokingly as I stir the meat and noodles. I push my ass against his hardened member as I put the bread into the oven to toast it.

He laughs behind me before gripping me in his arms and kissing me on the head "Do you remember the day I asked you to be my girlfriend?" he whispers into my ear.

That was an amazing day, I knew he was special that day.

"I do, you were so nervous but I knew my answer was going to be yes after the date you had planned, it was perfect and you know you rocked my world" I say as I lean back onto his chest and peck his nose.