Dress shopping

"C'mon aria we need to go!" Dick yelled as aria groaned getting off the couch she was laying on holding TJ.

"We have to wait for my mom to come and take and him before we go" she told him for the 4th time in the last 5 minutes.

Suddenly the door bell rang "finally!" Dick ran to the door opening it up and pulling mom in, "hey sky, here's the baby, bye sky" he handed her the baby before pulling me out the door with him.

"Dick calm down! Why are you in such a hurry? I swear it was me who was getting married" I groaned.

"Yes you are, but this time it's gonna be exciting and you have to get a dress" he continued stepping into the elevator.

"Any way we have to go meet the others"

"What others?"

———————————————————————

Walking towards the dress boutique place around the corner in an alleyway the guys were lurking.

"You know you guys look more like pedophiles, than rich billionaires" aria told them as they stepped out of the alleyway.

"Well, when you get dragged to go dress shopping, it doesn't put you in the best mood" Tim complains.

"I didn't even know you were coming!" Aria yelled back.

"Who else is in there?" Aria asks trying to look into the surprising dark alley considering it was mid day.

"Just bruce, Roy, Jay, Jon, and Bart" he replies as the rest of them walked out. "Hey daddy" she squealed hugging her father "hey babygirl"

"Where's Lian and Irey?" She questions looking around for them "they didn't want to stay with us in there so they went inside and are looking around already" Jon answered.

"Alright let's go" they walked inside the shop and called the girls over. Immediately an employee walks over "Mrs Wayne we have secured the shop for you to pick out your dream dress" she says really enthusiastically.

"Right..."

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Amanda and I'll be helping you today" she let out a giggle which sounded more like a screech.

"Follow me" we walked into an area which had dresses "so who have you brought with you today?" She asks looking at my dad and Bruce and I furrow my eyebrows slightly "you don't know bruce Wayne?" I ask.

Dick nudges me slightly as I clear my throat "sorry, uh these are my brother in laws dick, and Tim, my uncle Roy, my best friends lian, irey, Jon and Bart, and then that's my dad and father in law bruce" I said pointing to each one.

"Yes of course" she said her eyes lingering on my dad slightly longer.

"So why don't you guys look around and see what type of dresses you want and then we'll go from there" she says stepping back and letting the others pick out some dresses.

I watch her walk over to my dad and start talking to him, then she places her hand on his arm which bugged me more than her fakeness.

Walking over to the side I walk up to the front desk, "can I get Marie?" She quickly nods reaching for the phone.

Marie was the owner of the boutique and had initially been working with me as my assistant at first when we worked at Wayne Enterprises, she also became one of my closest friends during the 3 years working together, and when she told me she wanted to peruse a career as a designer, I had helped her jump Start her career by helping her with the boutiques as a business partner.