Life with kids

Arias pov
I get ready to go to the high school to pick up Olivia since she most likely got into a fight.
"Was it like this for dad and uncle Roy?" I ask as Damian nods and smirks "worse though you at least had someone to do it with"
"Ah good times" I sigh.

"Are you sure you want to go? I mean I could-" I cut him off "dami it's fine and I came here to remind you that you got a meeting in like 20 minutes about the business deal with queen industries and Tim said to meet him 5 minutes before to prep any last minute things" I say as I get off his lap and begin to head out the door "I'll be back in a bit I'm bringing her here k love you bye" I say walking out the door.

I head to the school and walk to the receptionist "hi mrs Abby" I smile at the elder woman "hello Ariana how are you and your child?" She asks "we're doing great. How are you? Is your back still hurting?" I question concerned "oh don't worry about that dear, stress isn't-" "good for the baby" I know I say politely as she smiles at me and I smile back before heading to the principals office.

I look outside to see Olivia sat there with Damon. I furrow my eyebrows confused since when did Damon get in trouble I'm sure he got the good boy gene from Colin, it was Olivia who got the mischief from lian.

"Guys are you ok?" I ask looking for any injuries. "We're fine mom" they reply together as I slowly nod. They've been calling me mom and Damian dad ever since they were babies and given to us since their parents had disappeared and with us being the godparents took them in and started raising them as our own. They obviously know that we're not their real parents but they still treat us like we are.

Irey walks out "hey Irey" I smile at her. "Hey ari How's the baby?" She asks smiling as we step into her office. "He's great, so what happened this time?" I ask sitting down comfortably.

"Actually... this time it wasn't their fault" she replies as I look at her confused "then why-" I ask but was interrupted "Olivia punched a girl in the face" she states "but you said it wasn't their fault?" I ask.
"It wasn't, the other girl attacked first and Damon stepped in defending his sister and he also punched a guy in the face" she explains "but why?" I ask "they said that the guy and girl said something about their parents and they got offended and weren't going to listen to people talk about their parents like that, so they taught them a lesson" she answers.

"Just like lian and I" I sigh. "I miss her too" she says. "So where are the other kids?" I question. "You won't believe it but it's Brittany's kid Natalie and her boyfriend, who's Ryder's kid he's called hunter" my eyes go wide "no way" "dude seriously" I whisper as Irey nods.

"Anyways how's Bart?" I ask changing the topic "as normal as a speedster cousin from the future can go I guess, I mean nothings changed he still eats a lot of food but then again I do too" she replies.

"How's Damian?"she asks "he's great and normal as normal as you can get for a guy who owns half a company alongside his least favourite brother." I shrug. "I bet he's happy with the baby on the way" she says "yeah he is, he's a bit anxious about me working while pregnant cause he doesn't want me to stress and he does all sorts to my belly, he talks to the baby and his face lights up whenever he feels a kick" I say smiling.

KNOCK

KNOCK

Brittany then walks in annoyed "hey guys what happened this time?" She ask sitting down. After high school we found out Brittany was getting abused by her mom and helped her out ever since she's became our friend. "I'm getting major Deja vu" she says looking around the office.

After explaining and talking it out "I'll deal with Natalie, and sorry about the trouble she's cause aria, and Irey" she says smiling apologetically. "And I'm sorry about the bruise on her face" I say giving her a hug as she goes to check up on her daughter.

"It's about time I get going before hunter shows up, we need to catch up again soon, you should go out for dinner or something us four and you can bring Jon" I say teasing her about her boyfriend.

"We will, how about next week?" She asks "yeah sure, love you bye" I say.
"Bye love you too" she says.

"Alright lets go" I say as they stand up walking beside me. "So your not mad?" Damon questions "I'm slightly disappointed at your approach to the situation however the purpose for the action was reasonable and the action does make me a little bit proud but it was still wrong of you to fight, I know what they said wasn't right but you shouldn't always fight it out but more or less I'm proud of my babies" I say side hugging them both as we sat in the car.

"Alright we're going to WE, so you need to behave and occasionally distract Damian from work Got it?" I ask as they nod.

I park the car and walk into the building and into the elevator as the elevator dings onto our floor. The kids follow behind me to Damian's office to which we enter my office seeing as they're connected as a way for Damian to keep an eye on me.

"Alright you guys should start your homework, I'm just gonna head to the bathroom" I say as they nod.

After going to the bathroom I walk back in but bump into someone who catches me quickly. I look up to see "grandpa Ollie!" I say hugging him. "Hi sweetheart, how's my great grankid" he asks "he's good" I reply "will he also be named Oliver" he asks smirking "not a chance" I say walking past him to Bruce and hug him too "what are you doing here?" I ask my father in law. "I still own the company aria, I have to be here for every deal they make" he explains as I nod. "Where's Damian?" I ask looking around. "I'm here beloved, I was just getting you some food and a blanket for the twins" he says handing me the food and gently putting the blanket on the sleeping teens.

I just sit on the sofa criss cross applesauce and begin to eat my food as they all look at me "get over it I'm pregnant" I say "that's not our fault" Bruce says "I know it's your sons" I say not looking up from my food but knowing that they're both looking at Damian. "Yes but you married him" Grandpa countered "and you gave him permission to ask me to marry him" i reply still eating "it's like she has an answer for everything" grandpa whispers to Bruce.

"Mom, Dad..." Olivia says walking in slightly yawning. As soon as she sees Damian she goes to hug him, then Bruce, then grandpa Ollie "hey Olivia" grandpa says. "Hello sweetheart" Bruce says "hi princess" Damian says. "Hi grandpa Bruce and grandpa Ollie" she says and then we hear a 'thud' and a groan and an 'im okay' and a 'I'm not'. We walk into my office to see Tim on the floor next to a laughing Damon.

"What happened?" I ask. "I kinda... sorta tripped over him and fell" Tim says awkwardly. As I begin to laugh and so does everyone else.

"It's not that funny" he says "of course not" I say fake sympathetically. As he rolls his eyes.
"As much as I love a family reunion, we should be getting home for dinner." I say as everyone agrees.