Rule no.1

Arias pov
I woke up ready to start my plan. I got into the shower and changed into some jeans and white shirt with a black leather jacket with black boots.

Lian had woken up and changed into her school uniform

Lian had woken up and changed into her school uniform. We walked to school. I immediately got stopped by the principal. "What do you think you are wearing young lady?" He asked sternly. "Clothes sir" I replied. "Detention for breaking the rules it clearly states uniform" "sorry sir but the uniform isn't quite my style" "I suggest you go home and change miss Todd" "no thank you" "I will call your parents if your not in uniform tomorrow now get to class" "fine..." I said walking to class. I walked in and everyone went quiet. I walked to my seat at the back of the class next to Damian. I got my book out and crossed off the first rule 'all students must be in full uniform' I smirked at Damian who smirked back at me.
We walked out of home room and went to first period and that's when I realised nobody was being bitchy and then I realised she wasn't here. Our first period teacher miss Anderson called our names and said Brittany got in a accident and is absent. Everyone looked at me smiling. Nobody would say it but they were glad she wasn't here.
The rest of the day was great and we went to the cafeteria for lunch. As soon as we entered everyone moved out of my way out of fear so me, lian and Damian walked to the front of the line. We were behind a raven haired boy who was the only one who didn't move. I walked up to him with my tray . "Hey Tim" "Hey ari, what's up" Tim is basically like a older brother to me. "Just watching people be scared of me" "well duh, do you remember what you did to Brittany yesterday, that's gonna leave a mark" I smirked at him got my lunch and sat down.
Tim came along with his friends, he introduced us even though I already knew them but they didn't know me and I'd like to keep it that way. "Hey aria I'd like you to meet my friends, this is Bart, cassie, Garfield, Jaime" he said pointing to each of them. "Hey" I said they hesitated before they sat with us. It was quiet until Bart spoke "is it true you beat up Brittany yesterday" I nodded. They looked scared. "Why?" Everyone gave Bart a glare. "Cause it was my first day I was pissed off and the last thing I needed was a stuck up bitch to bug me" everyone was shocked at my sudden outburst and use of language except Tim Damian and lian to them it was normal. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" One of them asked. "My mom died giving birth to me" I said. "I'm sorry I didn't know" "nah it's cool" I said trying to change the mood. "So tell us about yourself" Cassie asked. "Umm.." I looked at Tim who nodded. "I live on the bad side of Gotham with my dad his best friend and his daughter who is my best friend lian" "It's actually fun living with your dad and his best friend I mean they let you get away with anything" lian looked up and smirked. "One time we snook out and painted my dads favourite car pink, oh my god
It was fine until we got caught cause someone had paint in her hair" she looked at me. "Hey it's fine it was your first prank don't put yourself down... any way we were about to get grounded until my dad came and talked uncle Roy out of grounding us" I said "tell them about your previous schools" Tim said. " we've been to... how many now? 6 I think" I said looking at lian who nodded. "Yeah this is our seventh school we've been to we got kicked out of the others after some incidents " we started laughing everyone was confused. "You never did tell me how you got the principal stuck at the top of the flagpole" Tim said amused. We looked at each other and continued laughing when we stopped we said "that's one secret nobody will know not even our dad knows." Then it was quiet "hey... ummm you never actually told us your names" Jaime said awkwardly. "Oh.. yeah my name is aria Todd and that's lian harper." They looked at me surprised. "Wait as in Jason Todd and Roy Harper" Garfield said shocked. "Yeah they're our dads" lian said. "You know who we are don't you?" Jaime sighed. We nodded. "You know for a bunch of supers y'all are stupid" I said getting up throwing my trash and walking to class with Damian. The rest of the day went normal I guess since it was my second day. At the end of the day I grabbed my bag and me and lian began walking home together.

Next day
I woke up and got dressed and went to breakfast dad made waffles. We were eating peacefully until the phone rang, uncle Roy answered it "hello Roy speaking..." he looked at my dad "it's the school" uncle Roy said. Me and lian looked at each other. "Lian you gonna get it" me and my dad said mockingly. "It's for you jay" uncle Roy said handing the phone to dad. "Of course it is" my dad said bringing  the phone upto his ear. "Hello Jason speaking..." uncle Roy and lian looked at me and said "aria you gon get it..." mocking me and dad. Dad hung up the phone and said "principal dimwit wants me to come in and talk to me" dad said looking at me "what'dya do?" He asked. "Nothing" i said innocently shrugging my shoulders so dad dropped us off to school and went back home cause he didn't have to Be there until 10 am.
The day went on like normal. Then all of a sudden you could hear the revving of an engine I immediately knew it was dad. He came in on his motorbike. He took off his helmet as my classmates ran to the window to see him. Dad was wearing a black shirt with cargo pants and combat boots with a black leather jacket. All the girls began swooning over him. "who is he...?""OMG He is a hottie" that's when I spoke "gross" everyone looked at me. " that's my dad" they looked surprised as I smirked at them.
"can aria Todd report to the principals office" it announced on the speakers. I looked at Damian and he nodded. I left and when I got there I saw my dad and the principal walking out of the office dad said he was taking me home and that the problem was sorted. I went back to class and grabbed my things and told Damian to come over after school. We got to the car and sat in. "What'dya say to him dad?" I asked. "Oh nothing just told him how I felt about the issue and we talked about it like adults" which meant dad threatened him.

Jason pov
Of course I threatened him. Nobody messes with my baby girl.
Flashback....
I walked into school. "Aaah mr Todd nice to see you again" "principal dimwit" I said enthusiastically "it's Dwight" "why you call me hear?" I asked fed up already. "It's to do with your daughter" "what did she do?" "She's not in correct uniform and when I gave her the chance to change she refused so I gave her detention and she refused to attend." "You know I've seen the uniforms here I don't blame her" I said "she's stubborn now I know who she gets it from" he said "you might wanna keep her on a Leesh or else I'll kick her out of the school" I clenched my jaw "look here asshole don't be blaming my daughter for what happened between us when I was in school and I think you should learn some respect before you think you can threaten me, and as for the school Bruce Wayne got her in here so you have a problem take it up with him also you mess with my baby girl again and let's just say you won't be in any shape to mess with anyone again understand" I said pointing my gun at Dwight head. "I... yes" "good enjoy your day motherfucker" I said getting up and leaving."

Arias pov
I was at home waiting for lian and Damian to come lian made it home and we talked then Damian came in. "Hey Damian" "Hey why they call him then" he asked " my uniform but it's cool dad said they "discussed it like adults" meaning he threatened him" I said using air quotes. He nodded then we were hanging out and discussing the next rule to break and we decided that we would do it tonight.