What happened to lian and colin?

Arias pov
We were sat at the dinner table eating our dinner with Damian at one end and me at the other with one of the twins on each side of us. We were eating in silence until Damian asked "so how was school today?"
Both twins looked up and frowned slightly "it wasn't that great daddy" Olivia answers as her fathers face turns into a confused one.

"What do you mean?"
"It was the normal stuff and drama between nat and liv but then hunter came and started talking about our parents so I stepped in and then... you could probably guess what happened next..." Damon explained looking down smirking slightly.

"But are you both ok?" Damian asks. Both twins answer "you should see the other guy"
They looked at each other "stop copying me!" "Stop it!" "Your creeping me out!" "For fucks sake" "wtf why you swearing?" It went on like that until liv groaned "god why is having a twin so hard!"

"Oh come on liv you know you love me!" Damon teased "Yeah your right Dames, I mean who else would I copy off!" She agreed. "Exactl-Wait what?!" Damon said looking at his twin wide eyed as she put on an innocent look.

"You are SO your mothers daughter" I laugh watching them as they smile at me. "And you most definitely your fathers son" Damian says.

After dinner we were all sat in the living room watching a movie. The twins were sleeping on the couch and I had put a blanket over them then went over to Damian and cuddled into his side as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

I look at the twins and can't help but think of the day they left. The heartbreak look lian had when she had to leave her babies, the look of despair on Colin's face when he thought he'd never see his kids again and the broken look on both their faces when they turned away and left.

Flashback
It had been a year since the twins were born, me and Damian had moved into an apartment together with us being 18. Currently Damian and I were just lounging about in bed cuddling, well I was cuddling he was just watching me in a not creepy way.
It was late afternoon and we decided to get up, so I changed out of Damian's shirt and put on my clothes.

We walked downstairs and I walked to the kitchen and just as I was about to eat both our phones had a notification. We looked at each other before taking our phones out.
My phone:
Lian- Meet me in the park ASAP!
Damian's phone:
Colin-I need to talk to you @ the park come quick!

Both showed each other the text and had quickly left to said destination worried about what was happening.

Upon arriving they searched for their best friends to see lian crying slightly and Colin comforting her.

I instantly ran over to her and hugged her "what's wrong lian?" I ask hugging her while Damian patted Colin's back.

"You'd do anything for me right?" She asks with tears in her eyes "of course I would for BOTH of you" I answer. "I need... WE need you guys to do something for us" lian says. "Of course what is it that you need?" Damian asks. "We... have to go.. and we want you guys to look after the twins in our....absence" Colin explains tears of his own beginning to form. "Going? Going where?" Damian asks.

"My grandfather (sportsmaster) has found out about the twins and threatened to... to k-kill them if w-we don't go with him, moms been trying to help but nothings working... we have no choice, we have to go PLEASE understand there's no one else we'd trust our kids lives too more than you guys" lian says full on sobbing.

I look at Damian and he looks back and we both nod "of course we'll take care of your kids until you come back" I say "we might not come back" she says looking down "you WILL come back eventually, and when you do your kids will be waiting for you" I say hugging her once again.

"I need you to promise us to love them as if they're your own, raise them the best you can and teach them everything you know and never let them cry or be upset and just be there for them since we can't" Colin says as Damian nods.

We pull them into a hug and they whisper "you don't know how grateful we are..."
" I love you guys you know that and I'm gonna miss you so much" I cry hugging them both.
"I'll miss you too, how am I supposed to deal with Jon alone" Damian Jokes as Colin cracks a smile and they hug.

Lian and Colin then called over little Olivia and Damon who were playing with a 5 year old Mari.

Olivia and Damon came waddling over into their parents loving arms for probably the last time for a long time. Lian and Colin took turns hugging and kissing their kids and gave one last look before leaving them with their new parents.

"I'm gonna miss them" I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek. "Me too beloved me too"
End flashback

I get pulled out of my thoughts by Damian who rubs my belly calling my name "huh" I say confused "what's on your mind?" He asks. "Just lian And Collin, whenever I look at the twins I can see them so much in the twins but I just wish they were here to see all of this and how far they've come and how proud they make us and everyone. I just... can't forget but I'm grateful to have them, they're the Most important things to ever happen to me" I say and Damian wipes a stray tear I didn't know had fallen. I smile up at him and giving a kiss knowing everything would be alright and that we'd be alright.