Whats wrong with Damian?

Arias pov
It was Saturday morning and 11 am. I was still in bed cause why not. I woke up to my phone buzzing and decided to ignore it and went deeper under my covers to drown the noise out then when that didn't work I turned it off and threw it onto Lians bed. I then went back to sleep and woke up at 1 pm. I groaned and got up and lazily walked over to lians bed and turned on my phone and saw that I had 23 text messages 52 calls and 16 voicemails. I was about to call someone back but was stopped by Tim calling me

Aria Tim
Hey Tim what's up
Where have you been?!?!
Umm... asleep it's Saturday
Listen come to the manor it's an emergency!
Dick binge watching Disney with Dad is not an emergency, it might be weird and abnormal but it's not an emergency. Neither is dad and Bruce bonding.
No it's Damian
What happened to Damian?!
Just come over and I'll explain
Ok I'll be there in 20 minutes
Hurry!

And with that he hung up and I got into the shower and got changed into:

I put on some black combat boots and left my hair down the way it was. I then grabbed my phone and bag and left on my motorbike to go to the manor.

I arrived at the manner and rushed in "Tim!" I yelled "I'm here! Where's dam-" I was cut off my Everyone running to me "aria your here!" Dick yelled. "Umm....what's going on? What happened to Damian? Is he ok? Where is he?"
I said anxiously. "It's Damian he's acting a little... strange" dick said "what do you mean?" I asked "he's changed, he's being nice and not just to dick and me but to him" dad said pointing to Tim who quickly nodded confirming. "Ok... how is that an emergency" I ask mentally facepalming. "Because.... it's freaking Damian we're talking about here!" Dad said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I got fed up over their dramatic ness so I went to see for myself. I asked them where he was and left to go to after them yelling stuff to me like be careful or don't go in there or do you wanna borrow my gun? I just ignored them and walked in. "Damian?" I knocked on his door. "Dami? It's me aria can I come in" I asked and heard a faint 'yes' so I walked in and he was sat on his bed reading. "Are you ok?" I asked him carefully. "Of course why wouldn't I be?" He said. "Oh nothing just asking" i said trying to play it cool. Then Tim knocked and Damian let him in. "Hey you alright?" Tim asked. "I'm fine dra-Tim" he replied as my eyes went wide so did Tim's. "Ok..." Tim awkwardly said as he left. I finally thought to be straight forward with him and asked "ok spill, what's up?" "What do you mean?" "You just called tim by his first name TIM!" I replied. "You haven't been angry at anyone neither have you been fighting anyone or talking back, what I'm saying is.... your not acting like yourself?" I replied.

He looked shocked a bit then he replied " I thought you didn't like how I was, you said I easily lost my temper, and I was harsh and mean especially on drake, so I thought you'd be happy if I changed" I looked at him a bit shocked. I smiled and took his face in my hands but he didn't look into my eyes "dami look at me, it's sweet that you did that for me but you don't need to and don't have too, I fell in love with the Damian who was a smartass, who got into fights (mostly cause you won them), who treated me nicely and had people earn his respect what I'm saying is that I fell in love with you well... the you from yesterday and way before that... like when we were... hang on I'm getting Of topic, what was I saying? Oh yah yeah there are some things you could work on but that doesn't mean you need to change yourself not for nobody and definitely not for me ok?" I said softly as he nodded.
I leaned in as did he and we shared a small passionate kiss which turned into another one and another one which then turned out to a make out session on his bed. After 5 minutes we stopped and went down stairs. At the top of the stairs I turned to him and saw his face and laughed "what?" I looked at him and said "you got lipstick smudged all over your lips" I replied as he touched his lips and the red colour came onto his finger tips. So he went to go and wash it off after 5 minutes it was off and we descended down the stair into the dining room together.

We walked in and everyone stared at us mainly Damian. We sat down me taking a seat next to Damian with dick opposite him and Tim next to him and dad on the other side of Tim. We began eating but Tim was staring at Damian. "What drake?!" Damian snapped as I smiled he's back

Damian's pov
"What drake?!" I snapped and aria, Grayson and Todd smiled and even father had a smile tugging his lips. "I missed you!" Grayson said. I smirked "I didn't go anywhere all the quietness gave me time to plan things with you all distracted" I say my smirk going bigger. Aria looked at me and I winked at and everyone else had nervous looks on their faces especially drake