Another bat in the cave

"5 goons 6 o clock" I speak into the comm as Damian attacks the goons. If your wondering currently I'm in the bat cave and 8 months pregnant, eventually I had gotten to big to fight and go out and be a vigilante so here I am stuck in the bat cave on comms. 

Bruce enters the cave and walks towards me handing me a mug of hot chocolate, I take it smiling gratefully at him. "How are they doing?" He asks leaning over the chair I'm in. "Great. Besides the fact that my fucking husband is trying to get himself killed" I mumble the last part.

Then all of a sudden there's an ambush and Damian almost gets hit due to all the risks he's been taking. "Dick on your left, Jason behind you, and Damian I swear to god that If you take one more fucking risk...aah!" I yell clutching my stomach as I feel a sharp pain shooting through my back.

Bruce runs to me "are you ok? Is it labour?" He asks. I shake my head "it's fine, I'm probably just stressed" I wave him off as he heads back to what he was doing.

All of a sudden another wave of pain flows through me "aaahhh....!" I clutch my stomach.

"Shit! The baby's coming" I breathe out. They all finish beating the goons and simultaneously yell "the Baby's coming!"

Alfred comes down along with Bruce and rush to aid me whilst my contractions begin. "Aria, deep breaths I'm on my way" Damian says into the comm. "you better be!"I growl back.

Bruce and Alfred take me to the hospital where I'm placed on a bed while the rest of the family rush in their civilian clothes. Damian rushes to give me a kiss and hold my hand. He helps me walk around the room for a bit to ease the pain.

The contractions begin to get worst "all right everybody out" the doctor tells them and they reluctantly leaves except lian who stays by my side and glares when they tell her to leave. I begin to push as the pain gets worse, clinging on to Damian and lians hands. "I swear Damian this is the last time I let you seduce me" I growl out "you shouldn't lie to yourself beloved" he smirks back as I groan.

After countless moments of pushing and cursing my baby is finally delivered as I pant heavily. They hand me my baby "congratulations Mr and Mrs Wayne its a healthy baby boy" we smile at each other as lian walks out to give us a few minutes alone.

"So what are we going to name him" I look up at Damian. "Definitely not Bruce" he chuckles "yeah we can't give such a brooding name to this cute innocent baby" I giggle cooing at the small bundle in my arms.

"How about Thomas after your grandfather?" I ask as he nods "and jay after your father" he adds. "Thomas jay Wayne, TJ... I like the sound of it" he places a kiss on my head and picks up our son from my Arms.

A small knock on the door interrupt our moment. One by one the entire family walks in. "Show me my grandson" dad says as he goes to pick him up then hands him to my mom, who gives him to Bruce, who then passes him to Alfred.

"Can we see our brother?" Someone questions from the door and their I see Damon and Olivia along with mason. "Come in guys" I call them over and they sit down and one by one hold him.

"I'm an uncle again" mason quietly cheers as he holds my baby. "So what did you guys name him?" Dick asks.
"TJ" I answer "Thomas jay" Damian clarifies as a grin breaks out on dads face "finally I got a kid named after me!" He exclaims. "Yeah don't let it fill your ego even higher dad"

"Should've named him after me" mason mumbles. "You see my darling baby brother, you basically have dads name but With an m and I think one Jason and mason is enough don't you?" Everyone silently nods in agreement.

"Ok now that there's another bat in the cave what are you gonna do with the nightly activities?" Tim asks.

"Well I'm going to be taking time off to take care of TJ but Damian's gonna Carry on but with more breaks" I explain.

"Now leave! Mama bat needs some sleep"