Its gonna be okay

I feel like there hasn't really been much of Aria and Lians bond being shown so I thought I'd make this chapter about them.

It had been 4hours since she found out, 4 hours 27 minutes and 13 seconds since she found out. Lian sat there motionless trying to comprehend everything that happened today.

(Earlier that day....)

"Aria, I don't understand why your stressing out! I mean it's not like you haven't been married before!" Lian exclaimed into the phone. "Yeah I know lia but its gonna be official this time and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be having another wedding anytime soon" Aria joked into the phone.

"Everything gonna be fine" she reassured her cousin "thanks lian, have you finished the file yet?" A look of confusion spread across lians face "the what?" She asked "the file? You know the one for the business deal for WE? You said you'd do it" lian groaned "I'm so sorry I forgot!" She rushed out "it's fine I'll sort it out, oh and remember that Damon has football today and Liv has Art so they're gonna be home late today" Aria reminded her "okay?" Aria sighed "you forgot didn't you?" Lian stammered "of course not! The-the kids...uh"

"Are staying at yours for the weekend?" Aria supplied "right" lian agreed. "Ok But where are you?" Lian looked around her apartment "why?" that's when realization struck her "the meeting!" She yelled before rushing up and out the door. "It's in 20 minutes! Do you think you'll make it?" Lian huffed whilst scaling rooftops "I'm gonna try" ending the call when she saw Wayne Enterprises coming into her line of view.

She ran inside and pushed the elevator button, tapping her foot she groaned before deciding to take the stairs. Running into Damian's office she panted out "I know I'm Sorry! I forgot that we had a meeting..." taking deep breaths she tried to calm herself.

Aria and Damian shared a glance between themselves before silently agreeing "maybe it's best if you just sit here and calm yourself down, you look really stressed, the meeting isn't that important, so it's not necessary for you to be there. So just stay here and sort yourself out"

Sighing defeated she nodded taking a seat as they both left.

Lians pov
What is wrong with me? I keep on letting everyone down! It's fine, Aria says it's fine but I can see the disappointment in her eyes, she's trying to spare my feelings... they all are!

I'm a horrible mom, I can't even remember basic things about my kids! I'm a horrible worker, I keep forgetting things.... I don't know what's happening to me...

Pulling at my hair and lacing my hands on my lap I notice my leggings are wet... that's when I notice the tears flowing down my face. I try to make it stop, but I couldn't. It's like a river was just flowing out my eyes and that's when the sobs came out.

Why am I crying? I'm an assassin, I don't 'do' emotions, they make you weak, they'll think I won't be able to handle it, they can't see me like this... no one can.

Breathing out a shaky breath I shake my hands and try to get my mojo back. Wiping the tears away and fixing my hair. I leave a small note on the desk before climbing out the window.

(Couple hours later)

Walking into the cave for patrol I see everyone already there. "Hey" I hesitantly say as I look at the looks sent my way.

"What's up?" I look at aria and Damian but they won't look at me in the eyes. "What's going on? Why are you looking at me like that?" I look at anyone, trying to see any indication.

Dad speaks up "lia honey there's something we have to tell you..." the tone in his voice held so much grief and pain my heart began to race.