Babysitting the son of a bat? Never again

Timothy Drake was a lot of things, he was a business man, a hacker, a vigilante, he was not trained to babysit, it was something that wasn't on his resume and he didn't know who in their right mind thought he was capable to take care of a child, much less a toddler.

He answered his phone talking to Damian who was at the hospital with aria. "She goes into labor and I'm the one stuck taking care of your kid" he grumbled to himself awkwardly smiling to the 2 year old staring at him with big emerald eyes.

"Hi there" he waved at TJ starting to become uncomfortable with the way he was looking at him "he's just a toddler drake, I assumed you could handle as much clearly I was wrong" Damian tutted "it's like he's looking into my soul" he whispered into the phone "it's creeping me out!" He cried.

"Dami pass me the phone" he heard in the background before aria spoke to him "how's it going?" He rolled his eyes "your spawn is making me question my life choices" he groaned "I'll have you know my spawn is an adorable and innocent little angel" she protested "you're spawn is a descendent of Damian and Jason, need I go on?" Tim sassed his smirk dropping smelling something he hoped was the dogs.

"He's potty trained right?" Tim asked practically pleading "nope" she laughed popping the P. "Why god why?" Tim cried out "stop imitating Joey Tribbiani and change his diaper it would be good practice for when you actually have kids" she sassed before hanging up.

"Well sorry if I'm a bit busy, you're not the one who has to solve 10 cases at once" he told her and she growled "no I'm the one who's having a human being come out of her vagina so I think I win, ooh my loves finally here" she cheered and he could faintly hear Lians voice in the background.

"Ok I'm gonna go now Tim please don't give my child any coffee" she finished off before hanging up.

Tim could swear he saw a smirk on his tiny baby face "you like uncle Timmy? You don't want uncle Timmy to change you do you?" Tim spoke to him in a baby voice but all he got in response were cries and that's when he began panicking.

"Ok fine fine!" He grumbled picking up the wailing child and bringing him over to the changing table looking through his baby bag to look for any diapers.

"Great" Tim muttered to himself, with the rush to get the hospital, they forgot to pack diapers in his day bag.

"Ok... so what are we gonna do with you?" He mumbled looking around an idea popping into his head seeing a pile of Mari's old clothes in a box in TJs room. Which coincidentally used to be Mari's.

One t shirt, a pair of scissors and a how to video later, Tim managed to make a makeshift diaper.

"Who's the smartest guy in the world? This guy" he cheered pointing to himself.

"Now let's go and get you some more diapers because I don't know how to recreate this or how long it's gonna last before it falls apart" he quickly rambled putting some clothes on the small raven haired boy before taking him to the car.

"I don't have a car seat..." he muttered to himself. "You just gotta sit really still in my lap ok buddy and hopefully we don't get pulled over" he told the young boy fastening the seatbelt over him to keep him in place.

The trip to the store went smoothly they went in, did what they needed and then got out. The ride back however they got stopped.

Tim grimaced seeing the red and blue lights behind him having him pull over to the side.

"Oh no we're in trouble, act cute" he urged the toddler who was laughing at Tim's predicament, yep definitely Damian's kid.

He rolled down the window to see that it wasn't any officer, "oh thank god! It's just dick! We're good!" Tim told TJ earning a laugh from him seeing his favourite uncle.