Chapter 24

I awoke only a few hours later with an ache between my legs and a strong arm wrapped around my naked body. I turned in Elias's embrace and stared up at his sleeping form, brushing the growing hair out of his eyes, admiring him.

I love him.

"Staring his creepy," He muttered after a few minutes of me ogling him. I blushed, smiling as his eyes opened and set on me.

"Morning." I whispered.

"Morning," He groggily responded, kissing me softly. He sat up, stretching out a few kinks when I noticed the red marks on the sheets.

When Elias stood up in all his naked glory I realized what had happened, and I was quick to stand right behind him, tracing the painful looking lines with my fingers, pulling my hand away when I saw him tense.

He turned to face me, wrapping his arms around me lovingly, but I was too worried about his back.

"Elias, your back... I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry." I said, upset with myself for doing that to him.

"It seems I've left marks on you too." He frowned, looking at my hips, my shoulders, my legs and arms...

He reached out to touch a bruise but I pushed his hand away.

"My injuries will heal in hours, yours will take days." I say, shaking my head. He's a human and I scratched him pretty deepily. I feel terrible.

"Don't worry about me." He chuckles, but I'm not laughing and soon his smile disappears and slight concern sets in.

"You don't... um, regret-"

"No." I immediately pulled him close, kissing his broad and muscular chest. "I'll never regret last night. It was amazing." I tell him honestly to which he smiled and kissed me. I meant it honestly. I've never felt so many emotions at once, both mine and his. The passion, the heat and everything in between was remarkable.

"Glad to hear it."

"We should shower and get ready. I'll go first," I stepped into the bathroom, turning the shower on and stepping inside, relaxing as the hot water hit my back when I felt a presence, his presence behind me.

I smirked, turning around to face him, earning myself a smile and a long and wanting kiss.

When he pulled away, he unashamedly looked me up and down. "You're gorgeous, you know that right?"

I wouldn't call myself ugly, but looking nice was never on the top of my to do list either. Being in the institute fighting for my life doesn't exactly leave time to worry about looks.

I shrugged, "I guess."

He grimaced, "I'm serious. You are the most stunning person I've ever seen. From your soft and flawless skin to your long, golden curly hair and your amazing eyes that are always changing only enhance your beauty even more. You're immaculate." He says, brushing the back of his hand along the swell of my breast, staring into my eyes.

"And your bravery and strength only add to your beauty." His lips were brushing against mine as he talked and I couldn't help but get turned on by him and his alluring, sweet words.

I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him, before pulling away from him. "Thankyou, and I love you, but your doing things to me and we don't have the time. We need to hurry up and get to the pack house." I breathed against his lips.

He sighed dramatically before agreeing, "As you wish."

On our way to one of the buildings where meetings are held, it's not like I didn't notice my team giving me knowing looks and mocking kissy noises. They are so immature...