KNOT 12 - HUBBY

SANDARA's POV

Red cord to tie the destined couples together...

ACCCKKKKK!!! Brain! Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!!

I shouldn't have read that book! It's our first day of work and I need to concentrate on supporting Jiyong. Concentrate! Okay, fight!

Am I having a crush on him?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

"Are you alright? You've been acting strange since earlier", Jiyong stopped walking and faced me. We are already in front of the office building and I can see the staffs lined up behind the glass door waiting for us.

"I'm okay! Come on, let's go!", I chirped a little too loud and pulled the cord, urging him to continue walking. To my surprise, Jiyong grabbed my wrist and forced me to face him.

OMG! Jiyong! ~ ~ I slowly glanced behind me and saw the office staffs whispering to each other while watching us. I'm quite certain this scene will be told in a hundred different versions before the end of day.

"What's really bothering you? Are you keeping secrets from me?", he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jiyong, let go of me. The employees are watching", I whispered and tried to wiggle free but he wouldn't let go. GAAAHH!!

"What is it? Tell me."

"Nothing. I'm just nervous because it's our first day of work."

"I can tell you're lying."

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

MUST.NOT.LOOK.IN.HIS.EYES.

"Cheeseball", he firmly said and glared at me.

"I have a crush on you! There! Happy?!" I huffed and averted my gaze. Oh my gosh, kill me now. Why did I say those embarrassing words?

I was breathing audibly while trying to keep a straight face, my gaze glued to the floor. Why isn't he saying anything? I can't bear the awkwardness anymore so I stole a glance at him and...IS HE LAUGHING?! The cyborg is laughing! Wait...he's laughing at me. This bastard.

I twitched my lips and crossed my arms over my chest while glaring at him. "I'm glad I made you laugh, Mr. Kwon."

"You have a crush on me, eh?" he smirked and shoved his hands inside his pockets. He smirked?!

"It's just a LITTLE admiration because...because that suit looks good on you...and the necktie", I lamely reasoned out. Shoot me now, peopleee!! Jebal!

"MMhhhhhhmmmmm...." he nodded while looking at me teasingly.

EYAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! Damn it damn it damn it!!!

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"You have a crush on me", he mumbled playfully.

"Will you stop it. Jeez", I muttered grudgingly. This cyborg... I swear, if he doesn't stop teasing me, I will punch his throat.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and focused my eyes ahead, nervously scanning the faces of the staffs behind the glass door who are still waiting for us. I didn't even notice that I was firmly holding the red cord, preventing Jiyong from walking ahead.

"Hey..." he called out and gently tapped my hand holding the cord. I jerked back and instantly let it go.

"Sorry", I said. "I'm just really nervous."

"I'll be beside you."

"Yes, but..." I darted my eyes again at the employees lined up on the ground floor to welcome him, "...but they might not like me. I might do something wrong and end up embarrassing you. I mean, I know you hired me as your Executive Assistant because you have no choice since we're tied together."

"Stop doubting yourself. I believe in you and you should too. You're the one most suited for that position since you're the one who knows me well. Besides, you've been accompanying me to my client meetings for a while now so you know how it goes", he said.

I bit my lips and worriedly looked at him, still not convinced that I'll be able to go through this day without creating chaos.

"It's going to be fine and besides..." he paused and stared directly at me.

*THUMP*

"And besides, what?"

"...you have a crush on me", he said and smirked.

"JIYONG!"

_____________________________________________________________

SANDARA's POV

"Did you see that?"

"Mr. Kwon was laughing earlier!"

"..and Mr. Kwon smiled at her."

"Who is she?"

"They said she's the Executive Assistant of Mr. Kwon."

I seriously want to shrivel up and die. As we were walking towards the elevator with the staffs lined up to welcome us, I kept my head low and never met anyone's gaze. Office gossip is a power to be reckoned with. It can destroy countries and propel a random dude into a legendary hero level. It breaks beyond the logical mental state of humans and mercilessly destroys civilization. *shiver*

I don't even want to imagine the stories that these people are weaving in their brains right now after they witnessed Jiyong's odd behavior a while ago. Even I was surprised to see him laughing and smirking teasingly. With the way they are staring at my strawberry backpack that is draped on Jiyong's shoulder (which he refuses to let go), I can almost guarantee that half of the employees here have already named our kids. Our kids... OMG, why am I getting giddy while imagining mini-cyborg in my belly?!

I seriously should stop thinking before I give myself a heart attack.

Finally, we've reached the safety of the elevator. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I slump my shoulders in exhaustion.

"Hubby, give me the strawber-...why are you smiling?", I scowled at him.

"Hhhmmmm. Hubby...", he mumbled, his eyes glittering with mischief.

ARGH!

"Give me the strawberry backpack, Mr. Kwon", I sternly said and tried to grab the bag but he still wouldn't let it go.

"It's alright. I'll carry it"

"It looks funny on you. We should stop using that backpack since we're wearing corporate attires", I whined.

"But I like this strawberry", he flatly said.

"Fine", I dismissively replied, knowing full well that I won't win on him.

"So....", he paused and looked at me again. My head is ready to explode since I know that the teasing saga will continue.

"Since when did you have a crush on me?", he asked, cocking his eyebrows. URRRGHHHH!!!

When the elevator reached our designated floor, half of my life has been successfully shaved off. I wanted to see him smile for a long time but not this way. My gosh, he can be pretty annoying! Is it really a big deal that I have a crush on him? I mean, I have a crush on almost anyone! Jeez.

"Welcome back Mr. Kwon!", the potato squadron (reception ladies with long legs and slender body) greeted us. We were escorted to Mr. Lee Soo Man's office and just like the first time, the butterflies in my stomach started their rave party again. My aging process is accelerating because of this father and son.

"It's alright, we can manage. Go back to your desks", Jiyong instructed to the receptionists. The potato squadron bowed at him and immediately complied.

"Whatever my father says, don't let him intimidate you. Now that you're an employee of this company, you won't be treated like before, when you interviewed him", he warned me.

Oh great. I think I'm going to throw up. I chewed on my lips while staring at the door in front of us, my mind weaving a hundred different troubling thoughts.

"Jiyong, I'm scared. I might cry once he opens his mouth"

"Relax, silly. I'm here."

"Im im im im im!", I exclaimed and twitched my mouth pitifully while tugging his sleeve.

"Meep meep meep", he calmly replied while gently touching my nose with his forefinger.

"He might not approve of your decision on assigning me as your Executive Assistant."

"Don't you trust your hubby?", he grinned and winked at me.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Can somebody tell me why must he act so freaking adorable in this crucial time?! I don't want to work anymore! I just want to squeal mightily and wave pom poms while screaming his name!

Jiyong placed his hand on the door and grabbed my wrist. "Nobody can separate my cheeseball from me", he jokingly said.

*SQUEAL!! SQUEALLL!! SQUEALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!*

_____________________________________________________________

The moment Lee Soo Man opened his mouth, Dara knew that her accumulated miu miu power is not enough.

"You want Miss Park to be your Executive Assistant? Son, we have a lot of highly skilled staffs here. Why don't you just pick one from them?"

"No. I want her to be my Executive Assistant. That's my only condition for coming back to the company", Jiyong firmly said.

Lee Soo Man arched his eyebrows and directed his gaze at Dara, who was sitting stiffly beside Jiyong the entire time.

"Are you two in a relationship that's why you're insisting on hiring her?"

"She's not my girlfriend", Jiyong flatly said, making Dara wince for some reason. "She's the one I trust and she's more than qualified for the job."

His father sighed in defeat and waved his hand dismissively. "Alright. I'll let it slide."

The soft knocks on the door interrupted them. Park Min Young walked in and her eyes immediately zeroed in at Dara.

"Min Young will accompany you to your new office, Jiyong. She will also brief Miss Park on her job responsibilities."

'Great...', Dara thought. Ideal girl is here. Yey.

_____________________________________________________________

SANDARA's POV

I really have nothing against Girl Cyborg but she honestly give me the creeps. Her face is always seemingly devoid of emotions which reminds me of those movie villains who are always plotting something sinister to their oblivious preys. Whenever our eyes met, I can't help but think that she's planning to gather my tears and drink it later.

And there's still the lingering question of who she is to Jiyong's life. I'm not bothered by it, I swear! Or may be I am....a bit. She knew Jiyong way before and I can't help but compare myself to her. Did Jiyong treat her the same way he's treating me right now? Is he also as caring to her as he is to me? Or perhaps...they are closer as compared to us.

"Dara, being an Executive Assistant, you have a number of responsibilities. You have to organize Jiyong's schedule, call clients and set up conference meetings, follow-up on certain communications between our partners, arrange his accomodation, transportation, etc whenever he needs to travel, take care of all the documents that he needs, prepare the..."

Ngah! I pulled out my strawberry notebook and pen from the backpack that Jiyong was holding and began scribbling notes in panic. She started dictating in an incredibly fast pace with her robotic voice and my fingers are already numb from keeping up. OMG, if I become her subordinate, I'll pass a suicide note as my resignation letter.

"Did you get all of it?", she asked as we continued walking towards the direction of Jiyong's new office, with her a few steps ahead of us.

"Y-Yes", I replied in a shaky voice. I let out a sigh and glanced at Jiyong, only to be surprised that he was staring at me at the corner of his eyes, the side of his lips twitching in a tiny smile.

'What?!' I soundlessly mouthed. He just shrugged his shoulders in response and directed his eyes forward. After a while, he side-glanced at me again and bit his lips to stifle his smile. He's teasing me again! Argh! I elbowed his stomach and scowled at him.

"Dara..." Min Young called out and when I looked at her, she was standing in front of the door while staring at me with deadpan eyes. "I would just like to remind you that you're in an office. You too, Jiyong."

"Sorry", I mumbled.

"You're still as strict as before, potato head", Jiyong remarked.

"Call be my name, Jiyong. We're not kids anymore", she said.

"Potato head."

Girl cyborg shook her head in defeat and opened the door. "This is your office."

We stepped inside and she continued explaining while pointing out the documents, equipments and some other things inside the room. When I looked at his desk, my eyebrows automatically reached the ceiling upon seeing a picture of Jiyong and Park Min Young in a photo frame. It looks like it was taken when they were still teenagers. Jiyong was wearing a suit with an impassive expression (as usual) and Min Young was wearing a white dress and on tiptoes, GIVING HIM A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!! WHAT THE HELL?! What the hell Girl Cyborg!

Jiyong picked it up and looked at it. I was watching his reaction but his facial expression did not even change as he stared at it.

"O-Oh, that. I put it there as a joke", Min Young stuttered. "If you want to throw it away..."

"It's okay", Jiyong replied and placed down the photo frame on the desk again. WHAT?! What does he mean by 'It's okay?!' Where the hell is my bazooka?! I will shatter that picture into gazillion little pieces! ARRRGGHHH!!!

I don't know why but my chest is constricting right now and I'm finding it hard to breathe. It's just a picture so I should not be reacting this way but...I don't know. I don't know what to think anymore. Perhaps my mind is just being influenced by that stupid 'Old Man in the Moonlight' book. Destined couple? Whatever. The way things are, I think Park Min Young is the one destined for Jiyong.

I glued my eyes on the floor while the two reminisced their past. This sucks. I'm feeling a little left out again.

"Anyway, I'll leave you two for now. I know you need to settle first. Dara, please take care of the rest", Min Young instructed.

"Okay. I'll organize the schedule first. Hubby, you-", my mouth came to a halt when I realized what I just said.

"Hubby?", she asked.

Jiyong chuckled and Min Young's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of Jiyong laughing. Afterwards, her eyebrows furrowed and she looked interchangeably at both of us.

"She's just kidding, potato head", Jiyong explained.

"Oh, I see", she simply replied in a low voice. She then turned to me and I swear, I thought my life is about to end. "Dara, please be careful on what you're saying especially around the office", she reminded me.

"Y-Yes. I understand. Sorry."

Gosh, this is exhausting. I suddenly miss CL.

_____________________________________________________________

A swirling black glittery smoke appeared and Seunghyun stepped out of it. He then shoved his hands inside his pockets while staring at Bom, who was sitting on a swing in a park near Jiyong and Dara's office building.

"What are you doing here, Hadana?", he asked. "Being the string-keeper deity, you're supposed to guard the destined couple."

Bom chuckled bitterly, her eyes still glued to the ground. "Destined couple? What's the use of being destined together if it's going to be like this? It's just too cruel. They had a tragic end even in their old life - as Heloise and Abelard. Now that they are given a chance in this new life, why do they have to go through another misery again?"

Seunghyun leaned at the metal pole of the swing and sighed heavily. He then directed his gaze at the office building where Dara and Jiyong are currently working, seemingly pondering about something. To Bom's surprise, the jursa suddenly formed a black orb on his hand and threw it. Her eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment, knowing that Seunghyun casted another misfortune to the destined couple.

"Do you know that the hadana and jursa assigned to Heloise and Abelard never stopped doing their duties, despite the circumstances? And for that reason, the red string binding Heloise and Abelard fluorished into one of the strongest and most beautiful bond that any deities have ever laid eyes on", Seunghyun explained and glanced back at Bom, a smile forming on his lips. "I want to achieve that kind of red string, hadana."

The most beautiful and strongest red string...

"I was...there. In Paris...When Heloise and Abelard was briefly reunited. I saw it. The sparkling red string that had every deity in awe", she whispered, recalling that magical moment when the destined couple finally saw each other after being separated for twenty years.

"I was there, too", Seunghyun remarked. "And I promised myself I will achieve that kind of red string with one of the destined couples assigned to me, despite the circumstances...No matter how short the destined couple are fated to be with each other."

Hadana Bom stood up and slowly formed a white ethereal orb on her palm, her eyes squinting while smiling. "I think I finally understood the duties of Jursas."

"To annoy the living crap out of you?", Seunghyun jokingly said.

"Well, there's that", Bom playfully replied and threw the white ethereal orb towards the direction of the destined couple.

_____________________________________________________________

Dara's head is already spinning from the variety of things that she has to accomplish. She didn't quite expect that a metric ton of work is waiting for them at their first day in the office. She feels really bad for Jiyong, who almost need to split his body in half to meet with all the partners and clients. On top of that, he needed to read the documents that are piled up on his desk to be able to understand the current situation of the company. She wanted to help him in any way that she can but everything is new to her and she still needs some time to have a good grasp of things.

When the door to Jiyong's office opened and Park Min Young stepped in carrying a laptop, Dara knew what was coming.

"Mr. Lee instructed me to assist both of you since Dara is still new", she said.

"There's no need for that", Jiyong said tiredly, his eyes never leaving the documents he's reading.

"Yes there is, Jiyong. Look at you, you're exhausted", she softly said and proceeded to his desk, grabbing half of the papers he's holding. She then started explaining the numbers and stats to him while sitting close to Jiyong.

Dara can't help but feel a tinge of guilt and envy. She's incapable of helping him out unlike Min Young who has a lot of experience in the field. And looking at the two while seriously discussing things in close proximity with each other is making her feel uneasy.

_____________________________________________________________

"Mr. Kwon, you need to sign these forms. And you have a scheduled dinner at the hotel restaurant", Dara set down the forms, unconsciously stealing a glance at the picture on Jiyong's desk. Min Young has already left due to prior appointments and it was only the two of them in the office.

"Mr. Kwon? It's just the two of us here, cheeseball", Jiyong said.

Dara didn't even respond as she started gathering their things, preparing for the dinner meeting with a certain Mr. Moon, who will be heading Lee Soo Man's sales team in the upcoming contract bidding event. A lot of companies are going to battle it out in the bidding event wherein the winner will be the one who'll be given the contract to build the largest amusement park in the country. Since Lee Soo Man's businesses include real estate and construction, securing the contract does not only mean that they will be able to sell a big piece of land, it also means that they will be the one building the largest amusement park and the name of the company will be tagged in it.

"Potato head is joining us in the dinner meeting. I need some of her inputs because I might miss out some things."

"Okay", Dara replied in a dispirited voice.

"Hey...", Jiyong stood up and grabbed the strawberry backpack from Dara, making her look at him. "You've been unusually quiet the entire day", he said.

"Don't mind me. Maybe I'm still trying to adjust...", she mumbled, although she is completely aware that a big part of her sour mood is because of Park 'Ideal Girl' Min Young.

"Mmmhhhmmm..." Jiyong mumbled while looking at her with a teasing stare.

"What?"

"Nothing", he replied with an annoying grin on his lips as though he knew something that she doesn't.

"Seriously, what is it?"

"Nothing."

"You...I'm not jealous, okay?!"

"I'm not saying you are", he said and walked ahead.

"Jiyong! St-", Dara's words were cut off when her phone started ringing. "Where's my phone?", she asked and glanced at her desk.

"I put it inside strawberry", Jiyong replied and pulled it out, inevitably looking at who is calling Dara. His eyebrows furrowed upon seeing the caller id - 'My Baby.'

My Baby?

Dara grabbed the phone from his hand and checked it out. She gasped in surprise and pressed the end button before giving it back to Jiyong. Unknown to Jiyong, Joo Woon has been constantly sending messages and trying to contact Dara ever since he asked to meet up with her in the college building's fire exit staircase.

"Errr..that was.."

"Let's go", Jiyong abruptly said, his eyes devoid of emotion. The cyborg is making an appearance again.

_____________________________________________________________

ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Dara can't believe her eyes. One of the worst possible scenarios that she could ever imagine is happening in front of her. Waiting for them in the table with Girl Cyborg is Mr. Moon - Moon Joo Won, her ex-boyfriend. She didn't know Joo Won already transferred to another company and what's worse, it's on Jiyong's father's company!

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Jiyong stiffened and abruptly stopped walking. Ngahh!!

"Isn't that-...Do you know about this?", he hissed.

"No! I didn't realize Mr. Moon is my Joo Won until-"

"Your Joo Won?"

"I mean..."

Jiyong continued walking, ignoring what she's about to say. Joo Won's eyes were as wide as Dara's when they finally approached the table.

"Mr. Moon, this is Mr. Kwon, son of Mr. Lee Soo Man. And this is his Executive Assistant, Miss Sandara Park", Min Young said.

Joo Woon immediately recovered from surprise and offered his hand to Jiyong. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kwon", he greeted and shook hands with him, acting as if it's their first time to meet. He then turned to Dara and smiled widely at her. "Hello, Miss Park", he said and shook hands with her as well, giving it a gentle squeeze which startled her.

"You can let go of her hand now, Mr. Moon", Jiyong firmly said.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just surprised to see Dara."

"You know each other?", Min Young asked as they settled on their seats in the round table.

"Yes. We've known each other for quite a while now. Right, Dee?" Joo Won replied, his eyes lingering at Dara.

"I'm sure you two are good friends", Jiyong sarcastically said. Min Young quizzically looked at the two guys, totally clueless as to what is happening.

"Oh? Actually, Jiyong and I are friends since childhood. Is it the same for you and Dara?", Min Young asked.

Dara cleared her throat and stole a glance at Jiyong, who has a dark expression in his face. "Uhm....No. Joo Won and I are friends but we've known each other only for a few years. Unlike you and...Mr. Kwon", Dara explained.

A smirk formed on Joo Won's lips while sipping his wine.

==

'Okay, this is super mega awkward', Dara thought while the four of them are eating their dinner.

Joo Won is constantly staring at her, Jiyong is unusually moody and Min Young is trying to get more details about her and Joo Won. She knew that Min Young already has an idea that Joo Won and her are not just 'good friends' but the woman just keep on asking questions. URGH!

And she doesn't get what is wrong with Jiyong. The cyborg seems to be emitting some murderous energy ever since they joined the table. She understands that Jiyong is pissed off at Joo Won after what he has done to her but that was already in the past. Honestly, she's not harboring ill feelings towards Joo Won and working with him is fine with her.

Unknown to her, Jiyong doesn't understand himself either. Just the mere presence of Dara's ex-boyfriend is enough to make him lose his head. His zen mode is completely shattered and he hates it. At that moment, all he wants to do is grab Joo Won by the collar and throw him elsewhere, as far away from Dara as possible.

"This is one of the biggest bid after 10 years, Mr. Moon. We do hope that everything will go well", Min Young said.

"I'm confident it will. I have a very good team behind me and...an inspiration which will help me with this project", he mysteriously said while stealing a glance at Dara, which did not escape Jiyong's eyes. It took his entire will power not to stab his eyeballs with the fork he's holding.

"Dara, Jiyong will also oversee this project. Did you take down notes and fix his schedule?", Min Young turned to her.

"Oh. Yes, I did. I already organized Mr. Kwon's schedule. Mr. Kwon and I will meet up with the team to check the progress from time to time."

Mr. Kwon, Mr. Kwon. Damn it. Jiyong can feel a vein in his neck pulsing wildly.

"Would you like some wine, sir, ma'am?", the waiter asked, showing them the bottle of red wine.

"Baby? Do you want some wine?", Joo Won turned to Dara.

BABY?!

"Uhm..."

"No. She's talkative when she's drunk. I wouldn't be able to sleep later", Jiyong smugly said, rendering everyone speechless.

_____________________________________________________________

"Jiyong, will you slow down", Dara complained as they were walking towards Jiyong's apartment.

He ignored her and continued walking in a fast pace along the corridor until they reached his door. He furiously typed the key code and entered without glancing back at her.

"Jiyong!"

Dara stepped back in fright when Jiyong abruptly turned to her with a furious expression. "Why are you calling me Mr. Kwon in front of that bastard? What happened to hubby?", he growled.

"What?"

"And he's calling you BABY! That punk. I knew I should've punched his face before, damn it. DAMN IT!"

"Oh, come on. Don't mind him."

"Don't mind him?!", Jiyong hissed incredulously. "He's calling you BABY!"

"Hhmmmmm...", Dara mumbled and stared teasingly at him.

"I'm not jealous, okay?", Jiyong defensively said.

"I'm not saying you are."

"Damn it", he muttered to himself and headed towards the bedroom, throwing his suit and the strawberry backpack on the floor. He then furiously pulled his necktie and unbuttoned his polo, ridding himself of his clothes except for his pants.

"Why are you so pissed off at Joo Won? Yes, he was a jerk but he already apologized. He was drunk that time when he humiliated me."

Jiyong grabbed a shirt from his drawer and faced her. "So, you like it that you'll be working in the same company now?", he angrily said, his voice starting to rise.

Dara beamed at him and stepped forward, bridging the distance between them.

"Answer me", he demanded.

"SUPER AEGYO HUG!!", Dara exclaimed and jumped towards Jiyong, encircling her arms around his neck. "There, I'm absorbing your negative energy", she playfully said while pressing her cheek on his bare chest.

"You didn't answer me, cheeseball."

"Why does it matter?"

"You said you have a crush on me, you liar", he mumbled while wrapping his arms around her body.

"You can be a baby sometimes, do you know that?"

"I hate that word", Jiyong grimaced.

"I know...", Dara said while smiling.

_____________________________________________________________

While Jiyong is drying his hair with the towel, Dara is staring at him while thinking about the picture of him and Girl Cyborg on his office desk. She scrunched her nose and stood up from the bed, pulling Jiyong with her.

"Where are you going?", he asked while holding the red cord.

"I need to get my phone. It's still in the bag", she replied. Jiyong followed her as she picked up the strawberry backpack on the floor and fished out her phone.

"Now, let's take a picture", she merrily declared.

"What? Why? I hate pictures."

"We don't have any picture together. Come on, kiss me on the cheek!", Dara stretched her arm, checking their faces on the phone.

"I don't want to."

"AaaahhhhhHHH!! Jiyonggg ~ ~! Come on, kiss me and I'll take a picture!", Dara whined.

"No", Jiyong sternly said, his eyebrows mashed together.

"Why not?!"

"Because it's stupid."

"But you have a picture with potato head!"

"That was years ago."

"It's for our KwonDara minions."

"That's stupid", he complained and was about to walk away but Dara pulled the cord again, making him face her.

"If you don't want to kiss me, then don't. It's just one picture, Mr. Kwon", she muttered.

"No"

"You always say no and don't give me any reasons! It's just a simple kiss and a picture, what's wrong with that? When I was with Joo Won-"

Jiyong suddenly entwined his arms around Dara's waist and pulled her closer. He then leaned down, making Dara recline back in surprise.

"Shut up", he hissed and bridged the gap between their faces, capturing her lips. He kissed her fervently while grabbbing the phone from her grasp, taking multiple pictures of them together while kissing. When Dara gasped, Jiyong took the chance and darted his tongue inside her mouth, tasting every part of her wet cavern. The hurried kiss gradually became gentle, and his hand with the phone is now rested on the back of her waist, pressing her closer to his body. Dara's hands automatically found its way behind his nape, totally losing herself.

Their breathing is becoming ragged as both of them are lost with the sensations they are feeling. Jiyong parted his mouth and nibbled on her lower lip...licking and sucking it, earning a soft moan from her which almost drove him nuts. Their kiss deepened and their tongues mingled. Jiyong can't stop himself. His right hand traveled down her back, caressing her, while his other hand is securely wrapped around her...the red string of fate dangling in between the couple.

When Dara's phone rang, both of them were pulled back to reality. Jiyong looked at the phone like it's the first time he's seeing it. Upon seeing who the caller was, his eyebrows furrowed and he stared at Dara.

"There. I kissed you", he mumbled and shoved the phone in her hand. Dara was still disoriented as she followed him towards the bed while pressing the 'Answer' button.

"Hello?"

Jiyong abruptly stopped on his tracks and rapidly glanced back at her.

"WHY DID YOU ANSWER IT?!"

"Huh?"

"Hello? Baby?", the voice on the other line said.

"DROP THE CALL!"

==

Dara was lying at the far side of the bed, away from Jiyong. She still can't wrap her mind around what happened earlier.

They kissed...

Oh shit.

"Why are you at the far side?", Jiyong suddenly said and hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms on her body and pulling her on the middle of the bed. She is nearly having a heart attack and having him close to her is not helping at all!

Silence passed between them, both lost on their own thoughts.

"Jiyong, Jiyong...", Dara called out without glancing back at him, her hand rested on Jiyong's arms which are still entwined on her waist.

"MMmhhhmmmm?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because you told me to", he replied.

"You should've just kissed me on the cheek."

"Potato, potahto."

"I hate potato.", Dara mumbled.

"I know", Jiyong whispered, a smile forming on his lips. He then leaned down and gave a gentle kiss on Dara's shoulder.

"Goodnight cheeseball."

Writer's Note:

Happy New Year! ^_^