KNOT 23 - DESTINY

Seungri narrowed his eyes at Jiyong. He could feel that something changed with his cyborg hyung. Despite the impassive expression on Jiyong's face, he had been impatiently tapping the table with his fingers and looking at his watch and phone. He had also been darting his eyes at the bar's entrance every few seconds. He never did that before.

He looked at Youngbae, but the guy was busy reading text messages while sipping his beer. Daesung, on the other hand, went to the backroom to chat with the other bands as soon as Big Bang finished their set. Seungri then glanced at Jursa Seunghyun who was shaking his head and shoulders stiffly left and right, probably dancing with the music. Probably. He sighed and observed Jiyong once again. He couldn't put his finger into it, but his radar was receiving some odd signals. Something changed...

"Seungri-"

"WHOAH! YOU CALLED BE MY NAME!" Seungri exclaimed in astonishment. Youngbae also stopped what he was doing and stared at them in awe. To some, it might not be that surprising that would merit such reaction. But this is Kwon Jiyong. He never ever called anyone by their name. There was only one reason why his hyung changed drastically. And that reason went by the name Dara. Seungri smirked and glanced at the bar's entrance. "I see. Dara sweetheart really got into you, didn't she? Is she supposed to come tonight?"

"Don't call her sweetheart", Jiyong muttered, not able to hide his irritation.

"You're totally acting like a possessive boyfriend" Youngbae chuckled.

"Jiyong, can I get a beer?" the jursa interjected, but no one paid attention to him.

"No, I'm not. It's just...weird", Jiyong stated boredly.

"Oh come on. My brain and my heart melts whenever I see you and Dara's sweetness", Youngbae patted his shoulder and got off of his seat.

"You're acting like a girl, Youngbae", Jiyong called out but Youngbae just laughed it off, glad that he finally heard his name from his friend's mouth. Daesung should definitely hear this, so he planned to fetch their bandmate from the backroom.

"Can I get a beer", the jursa tried once again.

"Don't call her sweetheart", Jiyong snarled at Seungri.

"Fine. Did something happen in Jeju?"

"Hubby, can I get a beer?" Seunghyun asked, startling the two. Seungri slowly turned his head and looked at him with wide eyes while Jiyong's eyebrows were deeply furrowed. "Please, hubby? Miu miu?" he added with an impassive expression on his face, not realizing how awkward it was to hear that from him.

"Eww", Seungri whispered. "Is he trying to be cute?"

Jiyong sighed and glared at the jursa. "Please. Never do that."

"It works whenever Sandara Park does that."

"I'm telling you, don't do it."

"CLING!", Seunghyun pressed on.

Seungri shivered and hugged himself. "Oh God! I think I just puked inside my mouth. Jewish Hyung, don't do it!" He lightly tapped the jursa's arm, stopping him from his aegyo attacks. They immediately ordered him a beer since the jursa didn't seem to have any mercy on them.

They were leisurely chatting when tiny arms wrapped on Jiyong's torso from behind. When he turned his head, Dara kissed him on the cheek. "Hello hubby!" Dara gleefully said as she occupied the seat next to Jiyong's. "Sorry, I'm late. Did you miss me?"

"I just saw you yesterday, why would I miss you?" Jiyong said flatly.

"Can't you just say yes? You mood-ruiner", Dara pouted.