KNOT 17 - HIDDEN TRUTH

SANDARA's POV

Is this a dream?

I swallowed hard and blinked my eyes rapidly, my hands trembling while holding the sheet of paper that Jiyong handed me. "J-Jiyong", my voice croaked. I was practically gasping for air as I lifted my gaze to stare at his stoic face. His mouth twisted in annoyance as he looked elsewhere and shoved his hands inside his pockets.

"This...", I raised the paper in front of his face and pointed at the name of the male actor that is written on it. "This is Lee Minho. My Lee Minho, right? RIGHT?!"

The irritated expression on his face confirmed that everything is true - Lee Minho is now the hotel CF model and will be filming at one of Mr. Lee Soo Man's hotels later! @#$@#%$#@%$#%$#(*)!@#!!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

"OH MY GOSH! It's Lee Minho! I HAVE TO BE IN THE FILMING LOCATION! PLEASE LET ME BE THERE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!", yep, I totally lost it.

"Why do you have to be there?", he asked and walked towards his desk. Why do I have to be there? That is officially the stupidest, most ridiculous question I've ever heard.

"IT'S LEE MINHO!", I screamed hysterically. I swear, if this cyborg doesn't do something to let me be in the filming location, I 'm going to frigging lose my mind and stab everyone. I'm pretty sure I have solidly established my love for all things Lee Minho. Only an idiot will not have figured it by now.

Jiyong glanced at me with disinterest while sitting royally on his swivel chair. "We don't have anything to do there, cheeseball", he said calmly. URGH!

"Hubby ~ ~"

"Now, you're calling me hubby?", he cocked his eyebrows at me, making me pout.

"Please?"

"No"

My world crumbled before my eyes. An overwhelming feeling of despair surge through me and consumed my system. I can already picture myself with deadpan eyes and with a drool running down my mouth while walking aimlessly. I'm crushed. HARDCORE. This is Lee Minho were talking about, people! *sob* LEE MINHO!

The entire day turned into a blur. People are practically sidestepping in fear to avoid me because if they don't, I'm going to swallow them whole and spit their bones. I'm quite surprised that there are no dead bodies yet lying on the floor. My spirits is totally destroyed knowing that my chance to see Lee Minho in person will slip away.

Non-fans wouldn't really understand how important this is for me. It may sound absurd but just a glimpse of the actor that I really admire will bring great joy to me. But I don't want to burden Jiyong so I can only grudgingly accept that it will not happen. I sighed heavily and continued preparing the materials that we need for the upcoming Jeju trip.

I was in my sullen state when I heard Jiyong's soft chuckles. When I glanced at his desk, his hands were clasped together in front of his mouth while propped on his elbows, his eyes squinting with amusement.

"What?", I asked, although I'm not even half-interested on what he's laughing about. This day sucks, PERIOD.

To my surprise, he abruptly stood up and walked towards me. He then grabbed my strawberry backpack and dragged me by the wrist.

"Wait-..Jiyong?"

"I'll probably regret this later", he said without glancing back at me. When I realized where he's planning to take me, I began screeching happily while bouncing up and down. OMG, LEE MINHO HERE I COME!!!

==

The filming location is buzzing with activities that are foreign to me. The staffs are running here and there, the director is barking instructions and the technical crew are practically losing their mind. When my eyes finally settled on the reason for my existence, I was about ready to scream my head off but Jiyong narrowed his eyes at me, his eyebrows deeply furrowed. "I'm going to kill you later, cheeseball", he said dangerously.