2.62

(TW~ It's remus people... Talks of death)

Colt sat there watching as the little demon demi played sweetly with a few dolls Roman had created. His eyes were trained on her and the dolls as he tried to work through his thoughts. He had several different trains going all at ones, surprising he was able to successfully think through each and every on despite it all being at once. Colt smiled as he tuned the conversation out. He wasn't really needed much for the initial attempt at persuading Remus to join. Roman was adamant he didn't need to persuade him at all but now... Now Remus was giving him his grief because he didn't want to work with slimy federation fucker who's only sucking up to leave them high and dry. Colt had to stop himself from laughing every time Remus tried to insult him. It was clear as day though how Roman felt about it seeing as though his eyes were a bright seething scarlet.

One of Colt's trains of thought was over the very girl he was watching. His eyes narrowed slightly with a frown as he tried to think it through. Just like with Virgil, who had become a demi as a newborn baby, a demi if chosen young will still age till they reach a biological maturity usually stop aging around 25. Unless there are exeptions. Normally Colt would just assume then that Kiara was a recently chosen demi seeing as she's 11 but... He knew from reading Roman's books she's been around since way before Roman ever forgot about Virgil. So that ment she had to be an exception. To think someone was chosen so young and now thanks to that slip up she was a child forever.

"Hey, mister... what are you thinking?" Colt jumped as in the corner of the eye Janus instantly turned to look at them in concern for his daughter. Colt just shook his head as he put a smile on his face to help calm the little girl down.

"I'm sorry. Was I staring?" She only nodded as she turned to give her father a look making Janus growl a bit. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just lost in thought."

"What were you thinking about?" Colt tensed visibly making Kiara frown in concern.

"I uh... I noticed you were young but I didn't want to say anything in case it was a touchy subject." Kiara made a slight 'oh' face as she nodded before laughing.

"It's ok. I know I look 11 but I'm more like 130 years old." Colt frowned with a nod. "It's been a while since all that happened." Her eyes shined as she glanced at her dolls before holding one up for Colt to take. "Do you want to play?" Janus went to say something but stopped seeing as Colt gently pushed himself to the ground criss cross and smiled with a nod. 

"Sure. Why not?" Colt laguhed as he took the little doll in his hands and held her up. "So is this and what has she done?"

"So, Colt..." Remus called out nearly an hour later finally noticing the younger demi was actually playing with his daughter. Janus had been watching in intrigue since the begining a small smile on his face the whole time. Colt frowned as he looked back handing the doll over to the girl as he picked himself up. "Are you going to join us or..."

"Remus, shush. She was having fun." Janus whispered as he smiled over at Kaira. "I was watching."

"Doesn't mean I trust him." Remsu cut in with a pointed glare making Roman move to say something but Colt just shook his head stopping him. 

"I understand." Colt smirked as he sat back in his chair and sighed. He took his sunglasses off for only a second to clean them before putting them back on making Roman frown at the actual. A frown that Remus caught and didn't like. 

"Why are you hiding your eyes?" Roman jumped as Remus growled angrily. 

"Because right now the focus shouldn't be on me but on what we can do to save Virgil." Remus laughed as Roman just sighed and looked at the floor. "What?"