34

"Oh god..."

"Yes?" Roman laughed as he walked up behind Virgil only to frown seeing just how scared the younger was. The two had gotten packed up with all their new clothes and stuff, and we're currently waiting in line to go on to the plane. Virgil was anxiously tapping his foot as he watched the people slowly file onto the plane. "Virgil..."

"I don't... I can't... It's to much..." Virgil froze as Roman wrapped his arms around him letting his warmth surround them both. 

"Breathe for me, Stormcloud" Virgil took a deep breath melting into the warm as Roman leaned into his shoulder from behind him. "It's going to be ok. The wind isn't going to let anything happen... and you have me. I'm sitting right beside you."

"I've never... I've never been so high. I told you. I've never left my island since I was 5. Everything is new to me." Roman squeezed him softly as he just held him close. "I'm scared."

"I know. It's ok to be, Virgil. No one is going to judge for being scared." Virgil sighed as he watched the line get smaller. His eyes narrowed as he forced himself out of Roman's arms, feeling them linger slightly before Roman finally letting his hands drop to his sides. "Sorry."

"No, It's ok. I needed that." Virgil smiled softly as he sighed again. "I just... don't want to put you out."

"What do you mean?" Virgil shot back a look that made Roman tense up with confusion. "Virgil, I don't mind comforting you. I told you I care about you. If you're afraid than I want to help..."

"That's not what I..." Virgil groaned as he just waved himself off. "Forget it Princey. It's not important."

"It is to..." Roman let out a shaky breath as he mumbled under his breath so no one could hear. "It is to me." They had nearly gotten to the front where the tunnel was and Virgil felt his chest tighten. 

"Roman, distract me." Roman's eyes shot up as Virgil nearly took a step back. "I can't... I won't... Distract me... Do something before I..." Virgil's eyes went wide as Roman leaned in against trailing his fingers through Virgil's hair with bright fire that melted into the man. Roman smiled softly as he leaned in so close he was practically kissing Virgil's head but he just whispered softly.

"How about a daydream?" Virgil's eyes flashed as a vision of him on the beach filled his mind. Roman laughed as he twirled around the man leading him on as Virgil just stared off slightly dazed. "You're going to be ok Virgil. You'll see. Everything will be fine."

"Right this way sir." Roman nodded appreciatively as he held Virgil's hand tightly and carefully led the other onto the plane. He found their seats and happily pushed Virgil into the farthest seat before sitting right next to him. Roman sighed as he leaned against Virgil's arm letting his mind wander to the dream he was giving the other. Virgil was currently sitting there on the beach just staring off with a big smile on his face. They're eyes met and Virgil mouthed a thank you before Roman pushed himself away, letting the dream fall to the background. They didn't have to worry much because Roman had bought all three seats so that the two of them could be alone... not that many people travel to Gaurdwell at all. Anyone that did and were on this plane were all demi. Needless to say, there weren't many.

"Yet the man I love is still so terrified." Roman muttered as he glanced back to see Virgil leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, completely unaware of anything going on or being said. "I wish I didn't have to do that, My love... but you're more important than my guilt and you did ask for help so... I understand." Roman tucked Virgil's hair back slightly letting his fire graze Virgil lightly adding to the day dream. "I'll be here when you wake up. You'll be safe. I promise."

"Ro?" Virgil fussed several hours later, scrunching his nose up as the dream slowly dissipated. "Roman, what..." Virgil stopped, letting his eyes slowly peak open to find Roman leaning against him with the cutest little smile ever as he sleeper. Virgil couldn't help but melt as Roman awkwardly snuggled up to him. "Damn you're cute. Shit..." Virgil blushed as he quickly turned away and laughed. "I didn't expect to wake up to that." Virgil glanced out of the window and frowned seeing all the clouds. Well, clouds and land. He could tell they were coming in for a landing, by how everything was slowly getting closer. "Gaurdwell, huh?" 

"It's actually not that bad being up here." Virgil whispered softly as he spotted the airport below them. "Maybe next time, I won't beg you to to put me under." Virgil sighed as he looked back over to see Roman out cold. "I'm sorry, I did that. You probably did like it. You're to soft." Virgil ran his hands through the other's hair only to chuckle as Roman groaned and nuzzled up closer to him. "It's time to get up, Roman. We're here."

"Five more minutes..." Virgil rolled his eyes as he nudged the other lightly.

"Come on, Ro. Don't you want to show me around the place?"

"No, Mommy, I don't want the mashed potatoes." Virgil burst out laughing startling some of the people around him as he quickly clammed up and apologized through a look. "No... Let me sleep."

"Roman..." Roman held his arm tighter as Virgil tried to pull his arm free. "Roman, it's time to..."

"No... don't... Virgil, don't..." Virgil froze up letting Roman pull his arm back in. The older let out a soft sigh as he hugged closer. "Don't go. Don't... just... just stay."

"Roman?" Virgil twisted himself slightly to push Roman up a bit causing the other to blink and start to wake up. Roman gently let go of Virgil's arm as he yawned and stretched a bit oblivious to the concern on Virgil's face. 

"Hey, Virge." Roman chuckled tiredly as he rubbed his eyes. "Sorry... I didn't realize I was so tired. I meant to be up when you finally woke..." Roman frowned finally noticing the concern and stopped. "Is everything ok?"

"Oh, uh... Yeah. I just... Are you ok?" Roman nodded as he just the other a silly look.

"Of course, I am. Why?" Virgil frowned as he shook his head and shrugged.

"No reason. You ready to show me Guardwell?" Roman lit up as he nodded enthusiastically making Virgil laugh. "Ok. I can't wait."

"You're gonna love it!"