New Beginings

Trey and I stayed in the hotel room and cuddled for a while. We spoke about many things, we found our selves lost in love. We made out and touched here and there but no hanky panky because we just wanted to chill. It's now 1pm and time to get out the hotel to meet up with the realtor.

Keisha "Babe, look at the time, we gotta go."

Trey "Oh yea, let's go see some houses."

Keisha "I'm really excited, can't wait!"

Trey "I'm kinda excited too."

Keisha "How's your hangover?"

Trey "Still there but I'll be cool."

Keisha "You sure?"

Trey "Yes babe, I'm not bout to miss this moment with you over some hangover."

Keisha "Sweet." I smiled then pecked him on the lips.

We got dressed, hopped in the rented blacked out GMC SUV. We drove throw Subway and ordered two sandwiches and two juices. Trey had all them girls in the drive through window going hysterical, he even signed some autographs. I just laughed at the entire situation because it's cute as hell. Anyway after that we headed to view the first house. It's outside AC but in a more residential and posh area of NJ.

We pulled up in the drive way and all I can say is "Wow." This place is amazing on the outside, I couldn't wait to see on the inside because of my love for the finer things in life. Trey was pretty excited too because we share that same love. We came out and met with the realtor then she started giving us the grand tour.

Realtor "So this would be your yard space. I see that you are expecting so this would be perfect for your growing family."

Keisha "I love the sound of that." I smiled and wrapped my right arm around Trey's waist.

Realtor "Ok, let me show you guys inside, you'll love it. This house has 7 bedrooms and 7.5 baths. It also comes equipped with a little guest house at the back, pool, basketball court, tennis court and a lot of lawn space. You have a gourmet kitchen, large living room, dining room and family room. There is a large area in which you can use for a play space, plus there are two offices, one upstairs and another on the first floor."

Trey "You said basketball court?"

Realtor "Yes I did."

Trey "Whooa! Me and my little shawty gonna be bouncing some ball. Ight I'm getting excited now. I haven't played ball in a while."

Keisha "Baby, we are having a little girl."

Trey "So? I'm bouta teach her all my techniques, watch." He threw his hands in the air and off to the side while doing a lil jump as if he was shooting a hoop.

Keisha "Ok babe." I laughed. "Maybe you could teach me too so I can whoop yours."

Trey "I'll teach you but you will never beat me, cause I'm good like that. It's Triggga! Baby, you int ever gon beat Trigga. Now maybe Tremaine might f**k around and be nice just so you can win but no promises." He laughed and continued doing some jump shot type movements. I didn't even smack him for cursing cause he was cute with it and all I can do is laugh and enjoy this wonderful moment.

We went inside and the realtor gave us a moment to explore and to talk it over then she came back to us.

Realtor "So? What do you think? Do I have a sale?"

Keisha "This house is soooo amazing but we just want to be sure this is the right one for us before we're go dropping 1.5 million on it."

Trey "Yea, we love it but let's see some others."