Rehersal Dinner

Draya "Finally hoe! Where you been?" She asked with a big smile across her and face.

Keisha "Tending to my man and baby." I said with an even bigger smile across my face as we hugged.

Ivona "Ladies are you ready? " The client Services manager at Vera Wang Bridal in Manhattan called out while walking over to us from the other side of the room.

Draya "Are we?"

Keisha "We are more than ready. I can't wait!"

Ivona "Well right this way." She pointed us to the gorgeous VIP fitting room at the back. "I can see why those men put a ring on it, you guys are gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

Draya "Well you know I try." She pulled out her mirror and pretended to apply makeup, then kissed her self. She is so silly. We shared a laugh then it was business.

They brought out two bottle of champagne and I popped one and poured it in our glasses. Draya went in first to try on her dress, so I sat back and sipped. A few minutes later Draya came out, I almost dropped my glass. She looks gorgeous!

Keisha "Omg! Baaaeeee! Omg, Imma cry. Look at you." I said standing up and fanning my eyes from the tears.

Draya "Awwwww. Come here. You bouta make me mess up my dress with all of this make up running down my cheeks from this heat." She stretched out her hands to pull me in for a hug.

Keisha "B*tch what heat?" We both laughed and wiped our tears.

Ivona "Awww so beautiful. Here you go." She said handing us a box of tissue.

Amy "Excuse me Ivona, ugh, ladies! You look beautiful!"

Ivona "Girls, this is Amy, she is one of our bridal consultants."

Keisha & Draya "Hi."

Keisha "Nice to meet you." I said going over and shaking her hands. Then Draya followed.

Amy "Um, I have two gentlemen in the waiting room asking to join the fitting. Um, I have a Tremaine and an August." She said looking down at a piece of paper.

As soon as we heard their names we cried even more.

Ivona "Ladies are we allowing them in?"

Keisha and Draya "No!!!" We shouted in unison, then everyone busted out laughing.

Amy "Well I'll get rid of them."

Ivona "Be nice." She said with a smile.

Amy "I always am." She too smiled then walked off.

Keisha "Are we really getting married?"

Draya "I know girl it's so surreal."

Keisha "They are cute as hell, but crazy at the same damn time to think we would let them see us in our dresses before the wedding day."

Draya "I know. Shaking my head. Anyways, it's your turn boo."

Just then my phone began buzzing, it's Trey! 😊

Keisha "Hey baby." I said in a cute and flirty voice.

Trey "You gon let them kick me out like that?"

Keisha "Baby you know the rules of a wedding. You can't see the dress yet." I blushed.

Trey "What about Ava? I got her with me, can she see your dress?" He asked laughing.

Keisha "Nice try. Bye babe, I love you both." I kissed him through the phone then hung up.

Ivona "Alright Keisha, let's see that dress."