Trying to Fix Our Mistake PT2

Saturday came and Draya and I was in a rush to get ready for the Cash Money/ Young Money party tonight. Trey and August wasn't going because they were club hopping tonight in NY for their mutual friend's bday.

Draya and I met at the nail and hair salon called Beauty. It was a real popular spot in the city for well known people. We got chairs next to each other. I got my hair totally Re done with three bundles of 20" Brazilian kinky curls. Draya just got a wash and blow out since her hair is natural. After our hair was done we got a mani and pedi and then we went to get a bikini wax.

Draya's phone rang and it was August.

Draya "hey babe"

August "where you at?"

Draya "I'm at the waxing salon. I need to get my p***y waxed"

August "what you need that for? I'm not gon be there tonight so why you need a wax?"

Draya "babe, goodbye."

August "answer the question"

Draya "babe! I don't have time for this sh*t, I'm in a rush. But you int got to worry, it's your p***y"

August "ight, do your thang."

Draya "love you" she hung up the phone. "girl, this n***a called me trying to clock me. Asking me what I need my p***y waxed for and he int gon be there tonight"

Keisha "he got some nerve" we both laughed but deep inside I felt guilty. I have to tell her what happened.

We went into the salon and got our bikini wax and we did our legs, arms and our armpits as well. We went shopping after to get our outfits. Draya got a cheetah print tights and a white crop top and she will wear her knee high leather, high heel, red bottom booths. I chose a red, body con, short dress with a U cut by the bra area. I will wear my Chanel heels and purse. We headed back to the condo and got dressed. We also packed an over night bag and headed downstairs to the private car that will take us to the private jet we chartered.

My phone rang while I was in the car.
It was Trey.

Keisha "hey baby.

Trey "where y'all at?"

Keshia "on our way to the airport. I miss you already"

Trey "yea, well we need to talk about something before you leave"

Keisha "what do we have to talk about?" my heart sunk because I thought August told him about what happened.

Trey "I'll see you in a few" and he hung up.

Keisha "babe?"

There was no answer so I put on my down and started popping bottles with Draya. We drank an entire bottle of Moët Rose by the time we reached to the airport. When the driver opened our doors we saw Trey, August and all of his friends standing around the jet. Some of them were in the jet eating our food and drinking out liquor.
We walked over to the steps and our men hugged us and their friends said hi to us. Trey pulled me off to the side and August did the same to Draya but in the other direction.

Trey "so, you look sexy tonight"

Keisha "thanks babe. I wish you could come"

Trey "I know but I gotta celebrate my boy's birthday"

Keisha "I know. So what do you have to speak with me about?"

Trey "no funny business tonight. Don't make me have to come to LA and shoot that motherf**king club up." he looked me dead in the eyes when he said it. "and if that n***a Chris there, stay the f**k away. I know how you are, always trying to be nice to some n***a. Not tonight" he said mad serious