Penthouse Party

We got up to the Penthouse and the women separated from the men. We literally had guards not to let the opposite sex significant others or their friends into the other party. The way it was set up, we couldn't see what was going on on the other side.

Trey "Aye can I talk to you for a minute?"

Keisha "Sure baby, what's up?" We walked over to the corner in front the door before entering.

Trey "I truly want you to have fun, but I kinda don't wanna let you go in there. I got a feeling umma catch a body."

Keisha "Funny, I feel the same way." I said looking him in the eyes.

Trey "You wanna ditch the party?"

Keisha "I don't want you to ever regret having missed your bachelor party. Go have fun babe, whatever you do I'm cool with it."

Trey "So I could f*ck b*tches?" He asked mad hype.

Keisha "If you wanna die, sure." I smiled and he laughed. "Nah but for real, you can do anything except f*ck them b*tches."

Trey "You expect me to say the same goes for you right? But f*ck outta here!" He laughed mad hard and so did I. "Nah, but you could have fun. Just be careful and call me if n*ggas try to ODee. I love you babe." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me mad soft. I almost melted in my panties.

Keisha "Love you too babe." I kissed him back and held his one hand then let go while walking away. I entered the section of the house where all of the women are gonna be.

It's like girls gon wild up in here. I'm seeing tits, ass, shirtless sexy ass men, liquor, finger food, sex toys, and the whole nine. The music is blasting mad loud, the lights were Lavender and the setting is just what a girl needs. I just wish my man was with me. 

I remembered that I had a blunt and a lighter in my purse and I peeped that the balcony was empty so I lit up and went out there to reflect on my past and where the f**k I want my future to go. I took my heels off and leaned on the rail.

I blazed up while thinking about Trey and Ava. I love my family and ain't tryna let no d*ck come between that. I can't see myself without that man, but I also need to get this whole August sh*t off of my chest. Then again idk if I should tell him cause if he is cheating on me that sh*t would be so miner.

F**k! I hate this sh*t. What if I'm not ready for marriage? What if I get married then f*ck up? What if Trey and I split up? What am I supposed to tell Ava? Damn. This sh*t is real? I really love Trey and want to marry him, but I'm scared. What if he gets tired of me and leave me?

If I go ahead and marry Trey, how can I be happy and my best friend is being played? I can't believe this sh*t. I can't be mad at Rihanna cuz August is kind of irresistible once you look into dem eyes and those lips. I would be a damn liar if I said I didn't wish that I had gave in to August advances before sh*t got so deep. F*ck! I need a drink. F*ck all this sh*t for now. Imma deal with this tomorrow. I need to clear my head. F**k all of this, imma have me some fun!"

I slipped my shoes back on and turned around and bumped right into Ace Hood. He laughed then dipped his head once checking me out then rubbing his hands together looking at me.

Keisha "How did you get here?"

He laughed a bit.