I can't resist ...

...The next day I woke up I found myself on a strange bed, it was round, soft and it seemed king sized. The sheets were white cotton and the bed had about 4 pillows. I thought for a while and then I remembered I stayed at Trey's last night.

I got off of the bed and used the bathroom when I came out he was standing there with just his boxer brief and a robe which was opened in the front. He brought me breakfast! That was so sweet of him.

Keisha "aww, is that for me?"

Trey "yes and Good morning "

Keisha "This is so sweet. Thank you"

Trey "you are welcome. You have bacon, eggs and pancake. I made it myself"

Keisha "umm smells delicious, can't wait to eat" I took the tray from him and sat in his bed. I pat the bed next to me signaling him to sit beside me. I took my first bite and I was in wonderland. I was enjoying this entire situation. To have a man cook me breakfast is rare and I felt special.

Trey "you like?"

Keisha "I love" I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek

Trey "so a n***a earned some points today uh?" He asked with a smile on his gorgeous face

Keisha "yes, you earned a few" I said smiling back

Trey "you busy today? Wanna spend the day with me? I be lonely in this muthaf**ka."

Keisha "I would love to but I don't have clothes here and toothbrush, soap and all that. I would have to run home and come back"

Trey "nah, no need for all dat. I got a spare toothbrush, you can use my body wash and wear my t-shirts all day so I can admire that sexy body all damn day. I definitely won't mind" he was straight cheesing like a perv.

Keisha "ummm, lemme think about it" I said with a straight face

Trey "word?"

Keisha "just playing, I'll chill for a while" I said laughing

Trey "haha, funny" he said sarcastically

Keisha "ok, I'm done eating. I'll be right back, going to take a shower"

Trey "can I join?" He said while putting his hands around my waist.

Keisha "nope" I playfully pushed him off

Trey "damn"

Keisha "you have a washer and dryer in there too right?"

Trey "yes. What you bout to do wash your panties?" he joked

Keisha "yes. What do you expect me to wear underneath?"

Trey "girl stop playing. If you asking me you know what imma say already. Nothing!" He said in a sexy tone "So I don't have to take them draws off later" he mumbled under his voice

Keisha "omg you are so nasty"

Trey "you luv it tho" he said smirking

Keisha "whatever I'm going to take a shower bye"

I went into the bathroom and hand washed my panty and threw it in the dryer to dry. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I was done, I lotion and walked into his closet to choose a shirt. I settled on a black t shirt that fell midway of my thighs. I put it on then grabbed my panty and put it on. I didn't mind smelling like him and wearing his sh*t cause I was confident with my sexiness and his body wash and lotion be having him smelling really good.

I went into his room and grabbed a scrunchy from my purse and put my hair in a bun. I didn't see him in his room so I went to look for him. His place in NY was really nice. It was an upscale and sexy bachelor pad. It had two stories. His room and a guest room was upstairs and downstairs he had a studio, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom and a balcony with pool which had a great view just like mine.