Atlantic City...?

It's been a while since the incident happened with Draya. She pulled through and everything is now back to normal. She apologized to me but I told her not to worry about it because her being alive is all that matters. It seems like she drank so much that night because August was still cheating on her and she wanted a relationship like mine. She even apologized to Trey. Anyway everything is great between us again and I'm loving it.

Today is March 4th and Trey and I were chilling on the couch planning the final pieces of our trip together. We were setting up appointments to look at houses and making dinner reservations when my door bell rang.

Trey "Who is dat?" He looked at me and asked.

Keisha "Idk I don't expect anyone."

He got up and looked through the peep hole and saw it is August. He opened and they dapped.

Trey "What's up n*gga?"

August "Man I got some sh*t to talk to you about." He came in smiling mad hard. "Hey Keisha." He walked over to me and hugged me.

Trey "What's up bro? Talk to me." They both sat down on the couch.

Keisha "You guys want me to leave?"

August "Oh no, no, it's nothing like that. Besides I want you to hear this."

Keisha "Ok, well carryon." I said turning my attention to the men.

August "Aight so I think imma pop the question man."

Keisha "What?! Omg! Omg! Wow!"

Trey "You for real bro?"

August "Yea!" He smiled.

Trey "No I mean you feel like you really ready for this? You know it's a big step right?"

Keisha "Treyy! Didn't you hear him? He is ready! Omg." I said mad excited.

August "Yea, I've been doing a lot of thinking and that time I almost lost her man made me grow up. She has been there with me through it all man, like no other b*tch have." He emphasized. "And it's time for me to drop all them other chicks and man up. I really love her and I wanna do right by her."

Trey "Well I'm proud of you bro, congrats." Trey dapped his hand again.

Keisha "Omg! I'm sooo excited! We are going to have a wedding! Yay!" I clapped my hands. "Oooh I gotta call Draya!" I then realized what I said once I saw the guys staring at me. "Sh*t, I can't do that can I?"

Trey "Nah babe." They laughed.

Keisha "Well can I tell all the other girls?"

August "Yea man, go ahead. Just make sure it doesn't get back to her."

Trey "Women." He joked.

Keisha "Babyyy stop."

Trey "Aight, aight."

Keisha "Did you get the ring yet?"

August "Nah, I want you two to help me."

Trey "Just say the word and consider it done."

August "Good looks bro, I'll let you know when. Oh! I heard y'all going to AC, can the two of us pull through? Maybe I can pop the question over there."

Trey "I don't have a problem with that. Baby do you?"

Keisha "Not at all, welcome aboard."

August "Great, now we gotta do some packing. When y'all leaving?"

Trey "In two days my man."

August "Aight so I got to finalize my plans sooner than later. Ok, I gotta go." He stood up and headed for the door. "Trey I'll check you later and Keisha have a wonderful day."