Ava's Birthday Party

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ava, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang as Trey and I stood behind the cake table holding Ava up on a chair.

Ms. April "Blow out the candle baby." She said with a huge smile on her face.

Keisha "Ready?" I asked Ava, but all she cares about was trying to grab the cake. "Ready babe?" I asked Trey.

Trey "1, 2, 3" He said then we blew the candle out together. The crow went wild. Trey took a piece of cake and rubbed it on Ava's nose, she smiled and looked up at him. He picked her up and I kissed her.

Keisha "Happy birthday baby, mommy loves you very much." I said kissing her again. I turned and cut the cake, I gave a piece to Ava and a huge ass piece to Trey. I smushed it in his face and he pulled away laughed.

Trey "Oh you practicing for our wedding uh? I see you." He flashed that heavenly smile at me.

Keisha "I shouldn't have done that, cause I know you gonna get me back." I said laughing.

Trey "Yah think?" He said wickedly

Trey "Who wanna go ride the pony?" He asked her in a playful voice. He is so cute with her. She clapped, then he took her over to the pony section which was set up in our front yard.

Her party is at our house in NJ. We did not move yet, because we are still thinking about it. For now this is where we call home. The colors of the party is Pink and purple.

There is everything a young child can hope for in our yard right now. We have a bounce house, cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs and snow cone stands. Princesses, fairies, bubbles, we even have a carrousel. On top of that we have a huge ass cake and lots of food and other goodies.

As I cut the cake, I watched as Trey took Ava to ride on the pony. I kept smiling, because the sight is so beautiful. To see Ava happy like that melts my heart.

Draya "Chick hurry up with my slice, I'm starved." She stood beside me watching me cut the cake.

Keisha "Did you not just eat?"

Draya "Idk what you talking about." She laughed.

Keisha "What ever, here." I said handing her a piece of cake. "You should be helping me cut the cake not eating it."

Draya "Uh?"

Keisha "Oh you didn't hear me?" I looked at her, but she didn't answer so I threw a piece of cake at her.

Draya "B*tch!" She took off a huge piece of cake that she was eating and threw it on my shirt.

Keisha "Ugh! You better run!" I said grabbing the garden hose and spraying her with it.

She took, a soda can, shaked it up then popped it all over my hair and clothes while laughing.

Keisha "Draya! Omg!" The kids began laughing at us, so I decided to keep the show going.

I grabbed a bag of popcorn and ran after her. She screamed mad loud while running through the party. The kids wanted to join in too so we allowed them. The entire party turned into a food fight. Food was every where and everyone was a mess.

After the craziness stopped, we had to rinse the kids hands and faces so that they can line up for the piñata, then to see Ava open her gifts.

Keisha "Babe, Piñata?"

Trey "Yeaaa boi! I'm bouta have some fun with this one." He said smiling.

Draya "I wanna hit it too." She said with her one hand in the air like a kid. Trey, myself and August immediately zoomed into her chest, because it looks like she was in a wet t-shirt contest. She didn't have a bra on and you can see everything.