Trey's 31st Birthday Surprise! Continued.

We arrived at the spa and was greeted by a hostess.

Hostess "Good day Mr. Neverson and Ms. Carter. My name is Sonia and I will be your hostess this morning."

Keisha "Hi, nice to meet you." I shook her hand.

Trey "Ok, ok." He said looking around feeling the place out. "Oh, my bad." He said and shook her hand.

Sonia "Well today, as you may know already, you will get the executive package which is our best package. It includes, hair, nails, waxing, facials, make up, massage, champagne, fruits, access to our sauna and pool. You name it, it is included." She explained with a smile.

Trey "Ooh, baby I have been working hard and you know I do needed this." He said rubbing his hands together with a huge smile on his face. "So, when do we start?"

Keisha "Babe, you act like you bout to start a new job or something."

Trey "I'm ready man, let's do this." He smiled some more.

Keisha "I'm glad you like it babe."

He hugged and kissed me on the forehead and then my cheeks.

Sonia "Well, right this way." She said in an uncomfortable manner.

Keisha "Oh, sorry. Let's go babe." I held his hand and we followed her down a long hallway.

Sonia "You can get undressed and put the robes on that's in there. When you are finished you can go lay on the beds in that room straight ahead." She pointed to a larger room with wide opened double doors.

Trey "Aight."

Keisha "Thank you."

She left us alone and we entered the dressing room before us. I undressed and so did Trey.

Trey "Baby, did I tell you your ass getting fatter?"

Keisha "Yes, about ten times already."

Trey "Come here."

Keisha "Oh, hell no! Not in here. I'm out." I playfully said while grabbing the robe and running out the room heading to the massage room.

Trey "Baby! Come here! I just wanted a kiss!" He yelled while chasing after me.

Keisha "Well I did say what ever you want." I stopped suddenly and turned around to him.

Trey "Damn baby, why you just gonna stop so bluntly for? You looking mad good right now." He leaned in and kissed me. "Now my man up." He pulled away and walked into the room.

Keisha "Is that a problem or something?"

Trey "Yes, you know me. I would f**k you right here but there is not enough time before they come in so I'm trying lay low for now." He said hiding his boner.

Keisha "Oh you lying low? Come here."

Trey "Nah, nah babe. Chill!" He said running around the room as I chased after him.

Keisha "Baby! For real I just want a kiss."

Trey "I see what you doing, you better stay over there."

I tackled him by one of the massage tables and tried feeling on him but instead we both ended up laughing mad loud because he was really trying hard to resist but his boner kept growing. He was leaned up against the table and I was leaned up against him. We slowly zoned out of our laughter and into each other's lips. Just as we were about to kiss Sonia walked in.

Sonia "Ah! I'm sorry." She turned around to walk out.

Keisha "No no, Sonia, it's ok. Come back."