Bullsh*t

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook. It was my mom! I knew exactly why she was calling so I picked so I can hear it all now rather than deal with this later.

Keisha "Good Moring mom"

Mom "good morning baby. How are you doing?"

Keisha "I'm fine mom, how about you"

Mom "well, not so good. I woke up and was alerted by a few friends to visit a gossip website and..."

Keisha "you saw naked pics of me" I said cutting her off. "Mom, I'm sorry it had to happen like this but I'm not a stripper or a hoe. Excuse my language"

Mom "why were you outside with this young man that I never met and you were naked!"

Keisha "sorry mom, what can I say I'm young and trying to enjoy my life."

Mom" baby, I understand but you have got to be careful. By the way who is this young man? One of them rappers with the tattoos all over their body?"

Keisha "his name is Tremaine, stage name is Trey Songz. He sings a lot if love songs and he is really sweet. He has tattoos but not a lot"

Mom "ok, he sounds nice. When will dad and I be able to meet him"

Keisha "whoa, mom. Slow your roll, we are not in a relationship yet. I met him a few weeks ago"

Mom "you telling me to slow my roll. You need to keep them panties on young lady. You just met him and you dropping them panties for him already. Your father is going to love to hear this"

Keisha "mom stop, I can handle my self" I said giggling at what she said about me dropping my panties since Trey Songz calls himself the panty droppa.

Mom "ok baby girl, I won't say anything but tell that young man he better respect my baby or I will let your father handle him"

Keisha "ok mom. Love you."

Mom "ok Hun love you too. When am I going to see you"

Keisha "idk soon tho. I'll come visit"

Mom "ok, can't wait. Later honey."

Keisha "bye mom.. Muah!"

We hung up the phone and I sighed with relief that she did not eat my head off. I pulled out my Apple laptop and browsed the b*tch's website. I looked through and the story was removed. I was happy cause Trey kept his word but it made me think what if he is f**king her. I shook the thought out of my head and kept it moving.

I took a shower and got ready for Draya's brunch that she invited us girls to. I decided to wear a white pencil skirt and a yellow floral tank top. It was fall now so I had to wear my cute short fur coat. On my feet I wore my yellow Chanel booties with heel. I chose to match it with my yellow Chanel bag and gold accessories. I sprayed Chanel N • 5 and it was time to go. I hoped into my Mercedes and drove to the Thompson hotel in manhattan by myself. I was meeting Draya there because she had to go ahead of me to prepare. I got out of my car and handed the valet my keys and went all the way up to the 20th Fl.

The hotel was beautiful, but the terrace was chilly. I hugged all of my girls and sat down.

Draya "ok, thank you all for coming. I just wanted to invite you guys here so we can catch up and have some girl talk"

We responded with smiles on our face and mixtures of "hey girl" "thanks for the invite" "we love you" etc.

Draya "hope you enjoy the brunch"

The waiters came over and served mimosa, wine, fruits, veggies, crackers, cheese, bagels, sausages and more. We began eating and spilling the tea.