Vegas Part II

Keisha "Could have fooled me, last night you guys looked like you were bonding over strippers."

Trey "Just like you and August were bonding over weed right?"

Keisha "We were not bonding."

Trey "So what the f**k were you doing then?"

Keisha "I needed to get you and that hoe off my mind so I decided to blaze and I knew that August always have a supply."

Trey "If you wanna blaze your man was there. You should have took your man and blazed with him, not the next n*gga just cause you mad." He looked me in the eyes and walked closer to me.

Keisha "It won't happen again. But you gotta stay away from that b*tch."

Trey "You damn right it int gonna happen again that's all imma say about that situation. And as far as shawty goes you don't have to worry about her, I'll stay away."

Keisha "Ok. And again, I'm sorry babe."

Trey "Yea." He brushed me off a bit.

We went back downstairs and joined everyone. They decided to chill in the penthouse pool today and later we will go clubbing. Everyone went to their separate rooms, took showers and changed into their swim suits and met on the balcony.

Trey and I was walking down the steps that led from our room to the 1st floor of the penthouse so that we can go out to the balcony.

Trey "Why you gotta wear that for?"

Keisha "What you don't like? Does it look ugly?"

Trey "Nah, I love but I think it's too revealing."

Keisha "Babe don't even try that. Look at you, you don't have any shirt on."

Trey "I'm a man, I don't need a shirt."

Keisha "Don't be one of those boyfriends who tryna control what I wear. Besides I gotta keep it sexy so you stay interested babe."

Trey "Aight, You win this one but maybe not next time."

Keisha "Ugh, what ever babe." I grabbed his left hand and he smacked my ass from behind his back with his right hand. "Ow! babe!" I said turning to face him. "So you wanna get naughty uh?" I said pushing him against the wall."

Trey "What you gonna do about it?"

Keisha "Love you that's what." We started making out on the steps and he felt all over my body. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and started to carry me up the steps.

Megan "Damn can I join?" She said popping up on us from downstairs.

Keisha "B*tch what the f**k you talking bout!? You f**king kidding me?" I broke off from Trey's kiss and planted my feet firm on the ground.

Megan "I was just kidding geesh. Trey tell your girl to chill."

Keisha "You must be out of your damn mind! Babe, let me go!" I yelled trying to get closer to the hoe but he held me back.

Trey "Yo Megan, get the f**k out of here with all that sh*t man! And don't talk to my girl like that before I let her beat your ass!"

Megan "What ever, I'm out." she began walking back to the pool.

Keisha "And don't f**king address my man any more! When you see him you better act like you don't know him! Turn your f**king face the other way b*tch!"

Trey "She is gone now baby, you can relax."

Keisha "Oh so you have her back now?"

Trey "What?!"