Parí

Trey and I woke up at the crack of dawn to catch our flight. I was extremely excited because it was just the two of us on this trip and we needed some alone time. We flew first class. We arrived in Paris at 8pm their time and 2pm USA time. We were driven to La Hotel De France.

This hotel was amazing. Every inch took my breath away. The outside was done in grey brick. When I looked up, I could see all 28 stories and all of the grand balconies and windows it has. There are beautiful lights and flower decor around the window edges. The lobby was grand. The chairs are red and gold. The floors marble, the security desk is all gold as well as the elevator doors. There is a huge fountain in the middle and huge flower arrangements on the side tables. Our room was perfect. I felt like we were on a honeymoon. The bed is king sized, it has a Jacuzzi, a balcony, large windows and comfy linens.

Keisha "babe, are you enjoying our trip so far?" I asked as I kneeled behind him on the bed while he was sitting down. I was giving him a massage.

Trey "yea, I'm loving this right now"

I smiled and leaned over his shoulders and kissed him on his lips. He took his hands and gently lift me over his shoulder and sat me on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug and we found ourselves making out.

Keisha "hmmm" *kiss* "hmm" *kiss* "babe, look at the time, we gotta get going before we miss our dinner reservation" I said looking at the time.

Trey "aight, we'll finish this later" he smiled

I jumped off of his leg and went to the bathroom. Of course in the process of me trying to get away from him, he smacked my ass. I liked that though.

I took a shower and dressed in a black maxi dress. I choose this because it shows all of my curves just right. I wore my Steve Madden black and silver sandals. I matched it with my diamond stud earrings, diamond necklace, diamond band and ring. I chose my white logo, LV bag.

After Trey showered he wore a white jeans, black fitted Tshirt, Black LB spike sneakers. He matched it with a thick silver chain, his rolley and a silver pinkie ring.

Trey "babe, you ready?"

Keisha "yes! coming!" I shouted while applying the finishing touch of my makeup. I rushed out the bathroom and walked over to him. "you look cute babe"

Trey "I know" he smiled

Keisha "cocky" I teased him

Trey "nah, never that. Confident"

Keisha "I like that. But how do you like my dress?" I asked spinning around for him to see.

Trey "sexy" he bit his bottom lip. "let's hurry and eat this dinner so I can take it off" he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off the floor playfully and nibbled on my neck.

Keisha "babe! stoooop! you play too much" I said laughing

Trey "make me"

Keisha "ok" I bite his arm playfully

Trey "ahh!" he screamed out in pain

Keisha "that's what you get" I said laughing uncontrollably.

Trey "so you just gon bite a n***a and think you can get away with it? oh you better run"

I took his advice and ran for the door and he ran after me. I was really trying to out run him but my laughter kept me back. I quickly ran and pressed all of the elevator buttons and was lucky that one opened. I dashed inside and close the door. I continued laughing mad hard to my self. I reached the lobby and stepped out. I noticed someone like Trey to the corner of my left eye. I turned and it was him! I tried dashing for the lobby door but he caught me, lifted me up and hoist me over his shoulders and began smacking my ass while exiting the hotel.