Love in Da Club

I followed Trey past two club Elite security guards. Trey nod his head to the strapping dark skinned guard and the guard nodded back as if he knew what was about to go down without having to exchange words. The other guard quickly opened a black door that led to a luxurious bathroom.

I can tell by the looks of it, this was not the regular bathroom that just anyone uses. As we walked in the floors had dark grey tiles, the walls were a little lighter grey and the counters were white and grey high end marble. The sinks were glass bowls on top of the counter. The damn bathroom even had a crystal chandelier.

Trey closed the door behind us and gently pushed me up against it and started kissing my neck. My hands started roaming his body, first I held onto his head and neck, I rubbed it in pleasure. As he rose up and started kissing and sucking my lips, I slid my hands down his abs and pulled his black close fitted tee out of his black denim jeans. I unbuckled his Gucci belt and unzipped his pants. I started stroking his meat. He stopped, looked at me and smiled wickedly.

He picked me up, rest me on the countertop and took off my panty. I lifted my right leg around his waist and he held it up for me. He pulled me close and entered me. I loved that feeling when a man first enters me and it was even better because it was from Trey Songz who I was crushing on for the longest.

Keisha "Awwe"

Trey "you love it babe?"

Keisha "ye...yea...yeaahh!" I sank my nails into his shoulders and bit my bottom lip. He was really stroking fast. He lifted me off of the counter by placing his right arm under my left leg and his left arm under my right leg.
He pumped his hands up and down so I could slip and slide on his D**k.

Trey Songz POV

I looked at us in the mirror and all I can see is how juicy that ass looks. I put her down and turned her around. I smacked and squeezed that ass real good. I love when she screams. The best part about it no one can hear us because we were all the way in da back of the club inside the celebrity dressing room bathroom.

Keisha's POV

I started backing it up.

Keisha "ah ah ah"

Trey " yea just like that"

Keisha "Awwe, yes, daddy!" And I came

Trey "oh shit, damn. That was good"

He pulled out, squeezed my ass one more time and tied his rubber and threw it in the trash. I told him that he could leave before me because I felt like freshening up and would feel awkward with him watching me.

Trey "I'll see you out front?"

Keisha "yea" he got dressed, washed his hands and left.

Draya's POV

Draya "Chris! Over here!" I shouted as I saw him entering the club mad late. He came up to me and hugged me.

Chris "sup girl, where your friend at?"

I looked around and didn't see her nor Trey. I immediately started to panic because I know Chris has anger issues and even though Keisha not his girl , he would break a n***a's nose.

Draya "um, she around here some where. You late though" I said trying to change the topic. "Where you Ben?"

Chris "music sh*t, you know how it is"

Draya "gotta get that bread, I feel you"

Chris " yo! Trey!" He screamed mad loud to catch Trey's attention. "I int seen this n***a in a long time"

Trey walked up to him.

Trey " what's happening bro? Long time no see man, what's up? How you been?" While dapping him.

Chris "I Ben in the studio man, work, work, work. What about you? What have you been up to?"

Trey "I've Ben working on some new sh*t too and doing appearances and stuff."

Chris "that's wats up!"

I turned around and saw Keisha walking towards us. I quickly ran off the stage grabbed her and took her outside so we cud talk.

Draya "so the man you f**ked this morning is talking to the man you just f**ked!"

Keisha "damn, that shit crazy." She said while still drunk.

Draya "so wat we gon do?"

Keisha " just play it cool, Chris got a girl and he better not act up cause there int no reason"

Draya "you sure? Is this Keisha or the liquor talking? Cause all I see is a blood bath."

Keisha " come on, let's go back inside"

Draya "ooook, but first, who was better? No! Scratch that whose d**k was bigger?"

Keisha "omg! Girl you crazy. I'll tell you deets later. lets go.

Keisha's POV

I walked up to Chris and Trey as they were talking..

Keisha "hey Chris, thanks for coming"

Chris "you know I won't miss your party" he said as he grabbed me close and hugged me around the waist. I quickly have him a hug and pulled away acting cool.

Keisha. "Come sit and drink with us" we all sat down talking, laughing and drinking. It was now 4am and time to go home. My girls and i went out front to watch the U-haul truck being loaded with my gifts.

Draya "ok, you gon be fine? I'm leaving with my new boo, August."

Keisha "I'll be good, later" I turned around to say bye to Chris and Trey and the rest of my girls cause a private car that I booked was waiting for me.
" ok guys, it's time for me to go." I gave Chris a hug and turned to give Trey a hug but he grabbed me closer and kissed me. I can see Chris looking pissed as hell from the side of my year but I kept kissing Trey.

Chris. "Yo, Keisha, can I talk to you for a sec?" He led me to a corner away from Trey. All I could think was damn here comes the drama.

Chris "what the f**k wat that?"

Keisha "look, don't even start, you got a girl"

Chris "you weren't saying that shit this morning when you were taking my d**k" he whispered.

Keisha "f**k you! I don't have time for this..." I felt my stomach in knots and here comes the throw up. I turned away and let it out.

Chris "oh shit! You ok? "

Keisha "f**k you, leave me alone" I said wiping my mouth. Just then I felt a hand holding my hair back

Trey " you good?"

Keisha "yea, I just wanna go home."

Trey" Chris, I'm out son. I'm bout to take shawty home."

Chris "y'all f**king or sum? Why the f**k you taking her home for?"

Trey "N*gga, watch yo mouth, you mad reckless. I just wanna make sure she reaches home safe. Hit me up sometime let's hang out."

Chris "ight"

Trey helped me in the car and into my condo.