35

This is the end💔✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is the end💔
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yoongi woke up in Jimin's arms as usual. He tiredly turned around to face his boyfriend. "Minnie."

"Mh?" Jimin groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Let's get up." Yoongi spoke and Jimin opened his eyes slightly.

"Doesn't your ass hurt?" Jimin asked, tightening his grip around Yoongi's waist.

"Not that much." Yoongi answered. The night before, for some odd reason, Jimin asked Yoongi if he wanted to try and switch their positions just to see what it felt like.

And Yoongi wasn't going to lie, he was a bit curious as well.

"Did you like it?" Yoongi asked, turning around to face Jimin.

"Yeah. A lot actually." Jimin smirked. "But I prefer bottoming."

"I can see why." Yoongi spoke before laughing and Jimin blushed.

"Let's just get out of bed." Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled away from Yoongi reluctantly.

Yoongi followed the male, holding onto his waist.

"Yoonie." Jimin spoke and looked down at the males hands.

"I lied about the pain." Yoongi mumbled into Jimin's back.

Jimin laughed and helped the male walk to the bathroom. At this point, Jimin was practically living in Yoongi's apartment.

In the mornings they would both go to Yoongi's job. Some mornings Jimin would sit there and do work while occasionally flirting with Yoongi, and other days Jimin would be at school, attending his morning classes.

"So I was thinking of getting a job." Jimin spoke, "But I don't know where to work." He pouted as he entered the bathroom.

Yoongi grabbed his toothbrush and was about to start brushing when he felt something.

"Fuck." Yoongi looked down and groaned.

"What?" Jimin asked looking over at his boyfriend.

"I forgot that we did it with no condom." Yoongi muttered and turned on the shower. "Why did you let me suggest that?

Jimin laughed,"I wanted to try finishing inside you.. if felt good by the way."

Jimin watched as Yoongi undressed,"The cleaning part afterwards is essential. But in the moment it feels amazing." Jimin spoke as he brushed his teeth and looked at Yoongi's ass in the mirror.

"Damn, I left a lot of markings on your ass." Jimin murmured.

"What?" Yoongi asked after he entered the shower.

"Nothing." Jimin laughed. He could hear Yoongi muttering in annoyance.

"Nevermind I don't want to bottom again."