22

Are they going fishing, or on a lake?Guess where you think Yoongi is taking Jimin

Guess where you think Yoongi is taking Jimin.

😌
Part 2 of 2
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a short bus ride the bus finally stopped. "Jimin. This is our stop." Yoongi spoke and grabbed the male's hand.

Jimin smiled and followed Yoongi off the bus after Yoongi paid for the both of them. As soon as the two of them were off the bus, Jimin looked around trying to guess where they were going.

"Just relax Jimin." Yoongi spoke.

"But I wanna know where we're going." Jimin whined and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"We're here." Yoongi spoke stopping in front of an aquarium.

"An aquarium?!" Jimin spoke with a squeal, "Oh my gosh! That's so cute!"

Yoongi blushed and Jimin pinched his cheek. "You're really cute when you blush Yoongi."

"I'm not blushing."

"Why lie about it? It adds to the charm Yoonie."

"Ah, jeez Jimin you're making my heart speed up." Yoongi admitted and Jimin started blushing himself.

"Oh God, let's just go inside, this is embarassing." Jimin spoke and pulled Yoongi with him into the building.

Yoongi bought the two of them passes. Yoongi put on his indigo colored wristband with ease but Jimin was struggling a bit.

"Here, let me help you put this on Jimin." Yoongi spoke and grabbed Jimin's wrist before putting on the paper wristband.

"Thanks." Jimin smiled at Yoongi and Yoongi felt his heart swell.

"It was nothing." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand. "Where do you want to go first? We have a whole map 9f places to stop by."

"Um.." Jimin looked down at the map,"Let's just follow the trail. It doesn't really matter where we go." I just want to spend time with you. Jimin thought to himself.

"I guess you're right. As long as we get to spend this time together." Yoongi spoke casually and Jimin almost gasped at the words falling out of Yoongi's mouth.

Feels like he's reading my mind. Jimin thought to himself.

"Alright Min, left or right?"

"Um.. Let's just go to the right. I think that's where the exhibts start anyways." Jimin spoke and the two of them made their way to a tunnel.

"Oh my gosh." Jimin spoke in awe, looking at the fish swimming above him.

He looks so cute.. Yoongi thought s he watched Jimin instead of the fish. "Yoonie can you take a picture of me?"

"Sure." Jimin handed Yoongi his phone and Yoongi took a picture of the male. "Ah.. you look cute as fuck Jimin."

"Don't say that." Jimin laughed, "Y-You're making me embarrassed here, I just want my picture taken." The male spoke.

"I took three." Yoongi handed the phone back to Jimin and Jimin reviewed the photos.

"Yoongi! It's like the angel fish smiled in the picture with me here. Look!" Jimin turned the phone around excitedly and Yoongi smiled and chuckled softly.

"Oh my god." Jimin dropped his phone on the floor.

"What? What is it?" Yoongi looked at the male in concern.

"You just smiled." Jimin spoke.

Yoongi's eyes widened,"Min I don't-"

"You just did! Yoonie, you smiled just now!" Jimin smiled widely and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"That's your fault." Yoongi mumbled and Jimin blushed.

"I made you smile?"

"Why wouldn't you? Especially when you get all excited like that." Yoongi admitted.

"Oh my heart's going to burst Yoonie." Jimin fanned himself.

Yoongi smiled a gummy smile and Jimin swore he was going to pass out. "L-Let's go to the st-sting ray exhibit." Jimin spoke and pulled a smug Yoongi with him.

"You want to pet one?" Yoongi asked in surprise.

"Yes!" Jimin hooked his arm with Yoongi's and tugged the male along with him.

"Do you want to pet one?" Jimin asked.

"Uh.. I'm good." Yoongi spoke as he watched an employee assist Jimin and help him to caress the sting ray carefully.

Jimin giggled excitedly. "Yoonie it feels so weird."

"You can feel that weirdness on your own." Yoongi shuddered.

Jimin finally stopped letting the sting ray a moment later. "Oh that was fun! You should have done it!" Jimin spoke after he cleaned his hands off.

"Where to next?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"I think there's a place to see dolphins here." Yoongi spoke as he walked with Jimin.

"And then can we get lunch?"

"That's the plan." Yoongi smiled and Jimin's heart fluttered.

The two males walked up to the open water and sat down on the benches. "I don't want to get splashed Yoonie." Jimin spoke as his legs bounced in anticipation.

"We're literally going to be fine." Yoongi spoke,"But if you're nervous you can hold my hand." He suggested and Jimin gladly grabbed his hand.

The show finally began and an employee was getting a dolphin to perform tricks.

"This is so cool!" Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi watched Jimin's amused face, and before he knew it, he was taking a picture of the male.

Jimin turned to Yoongi with a confused look,"What?"

"You look so adorable."

Jimin's shoved the male lightly and leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

The show finally ended and Jimin stretched his legs. "Where are we going to eat?" He asked exicitedly.

"Well we've been inside this entire time, so I thought we could go get food from a vendor. If that's okay with you.."

"Yes! Please let's go!"

Ten minutes later, the two males were seated at a picnic table in a park enjoying their food together.

"This is so nice." Jimin sighed happily and Yoongi laughed. "Your laugh is even nicer." Jimin spoke.

Yoongi blushed."Then I'll laugh more around you." He spoke before taking another bite out of his sandwich.

Jimin smiled with satisfaction and the two continued to eat in a comfortable silence.

"Ah I'm so full." Jimin spoke,"Want me to take your trash?"

"I can do it-"

"Nah it's fine, you literally took me out on a date and spent a lot of money on me. This is the least I could do. I'll be right back." Jimin got up and took their garbage away.

Yoongi took out his phone and decided to set Jimin's contact number up with a picture he took today.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up in confusion at the familiar voice calling his name.

"..Jinwoo?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧