33

Hii~ please comment 🥺✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As Jimin had expected, his thighs were very sensitive the next morning. "Look at what you did." He scolded his boyfriend and spread his legs to show the male who was seated at the edge of the bed stretching.

Yoongi turned around and looked at Jimin's inner thighs."I just added some art to your blank canvas." Yoongi smirked and stroked the pink and purple hues on Jimin's inner thighs.

"H-Hey~" Jimin whined and pushed his legs together.

"Do you want more hickeys?" Yoongi asked teasingly.

Jimin flushed and turned away, not confirming or denying anything.

Yoongi laughed and got off of the bed so he could get ready for breakfast. They were planning on leaving at night because they had late classes the next day.

"So you did want more?" Yoongi asked from the bathroom, his voice was muffled as he was clearly brushing his teeth.

"I.. I like receiving them.. but having them feels weird." Jimin whined and got up, with each step he took, his thighs rubbed against each other.

"Fuck!" Jimin yelped and Yoongi just snickered to himself.

"I heard that." Jimin grumbled as he grabbed his toiletries from his suitcase.

"Hey, wanna shower together?" Yoongi asked Jimin as the male entered the bathroom and started brushing in his teeth.

"Mmm.. okay." Jimin mumbled as he brushed, looking at Yoongi in the mirror.

Yoongi eyed the male who was only wearing a shirt with underwear. He moved to stand behind him before wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"What?" Jimin asked as he spit into the sink.

"Nothing." Yoongi muttered and hugged Jimin.

Jimin laughed and rinsed his mouth with mouthwash before turning back to Yoongi.

"Let's shower now." He spoke, lightly pushing Yoongi off of him so he could turn on the water.

Yoongi just followed Jimin closely and Jimin laughed.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"No one would guess you're such a cuddly baby."

"A cuddly baby?" Yoongi asked, taking off his clothes with Jimin.

"I said what I said." Jimin spoke and let Yoongi grab his hand to drag him into the shower.

・:*:・

After their shower session, the two of them decided to go out for breakfast.

The walk there was also very entertaining. Jimin had managed to convince Yoongi to wear hyacinth colored couple outfits and now he couldn't stop taking pictures of Yoongi.