13

"Jimin?" Hoseok asked as he knocked on the male's bedroom door

Jimin just groaned and pulled his blanket over his head because the sunlight was getting through the blinds.

"Jimin are you going to your evening class today?"

"I think I'll just sleep in for the day and skip class Hobi." Jimin mumbled.

"Oh okay.. I'm gonna leave now. I'll see you later." Hoseok frowned.

Jimin heard the door to the apartment close and sighed. Everything Yoongi had told him kept running through his mind and he couldn't help but feel guilt.

Am I really that bad? Jimin got out of bed and went to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he was done with everything, he returned to his room and grabbed his pillow as he flopped onto his bed. 

He felt like crying again. 

Jimin was about to try going back to sleep when there was a knock on the door,"Jiminie~" 

"Go away!" Jimin whined and the person just knocked again.

"Jimin~ Open the door mochi~!"

With a groan he got out of bed and went to open the front door. "Jeongguk."

The male practically skipped into the house with a bag of snacks. "Okay so I bought some sna- Jimin! Oh.. what happened?" Jeongguk looked down at his best friend and dropped the bag on the floor.

"Oh Gguk.. don't rub it in.." Jimin looked down at the floor, "You were right." Jimin sniffled and tears fell down his cheeks.

"Jimin what's going on?" Jeongguk rested his hands on Jimin's shoulders and Jimin just wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's torso.

"I w-went to Yoongi's house y-yesterday, b-because it was raining.." Jimin sniffed and pulled away to wipe his eyes. "And he was being really nice.. but I misread the mood and I-I went to kiss him." Jimin sighed, "And he rejected me and told me all of the things I do that bother him."

Jimin turned around and went to sit on the couch and Jeongguk joined him. "I'm going to beat him up Jimin-"

"No. I was the one who started thinking things that weren't true." Jimin sighed again and Jeongguk frowned.

"Well I'm here right now, so don't think about him anymore Chim, okay?"

Jimin just sighed with a nod and curled into Jeongguk's side. "Do I annoy you too Gguk?" Jimin asked sadly. 

"No Chim, he's just a jerk. Ignore him." Jeongguk rubbed Jimin's back. "How about we just have some snacks hm?"

".."

"C'mon Jimin, I even got your favorite chips." Jeongguk pushed.

"Okay.." Jimin sat up and let Jeongguk go to the kitchen to get him the snacks he bought.