34

Part 2 of the double update~ So read chapter 33 first!!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So read chapter 33 first!!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・:*:・The Night Jeongguk Got Tae's #・:*:・

Would it be weird to call him the same night he gave me his number? Do I have to wait a specific amount of time before calling? Wait should I even call him?

Jeongguk groaned and just decided to send the text anyways.

Jeongguk:
Hey Taehyung.. it's
Jeongguk from the café
sorry this is so late 😅

Jeongguk pressed send and immediately regretted the text. Why does it look so weird?

He was about to just give up and go to sleep when he received a message from the male in question.

Taehyung:
Oh good! You got my
number.. I was scared
I might have written it down
wrong because I didn't
receive a text from you 🥺

Jeongguk had to practically hold back a squeal, Taehyung texted so cutely. It's like he wasn't even trying.

"Fuck." How do I play it cool without being a jerk? Jeongguk thought to himself before he typed out another message.

・:*:・

Jeongguk woke up the next morning feeling very energetic despite how little sleep he got. As weird as it was, he had tried to get to know Taehyung as best as he could through text, and after that, the two of them planned to meet up for a date.

Jeongguk dressed for the day excitedly with a dazed smile on his face. Right after class he was going to meet with Taehyung at the cafe.

Through text, he had found out that Taehyung was attending a community college nearby. But Jeongguk figured that if he and Taehyung started dating, the distance would definitely be worth it.

Jeongguk entered the school building and made his way to his math class. The male almost skipped into the room and sat down next to his friend Mingyu.

"Woah- You're extra bouncy this morning."

"Is it that obvious?" Jeongguk asked with a subtle smile.

"Yeah, what happened?"

"I may be the luckiest guy in the world right now."

"Why?"

"This cute barista gave me his number. I was about to stop going to the cafe because of how I embarressed myself, but it didn't even matter. He wants me too." Jeongguk smiled to himself and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.