7

Jimin pressed the up arrow for the elevator and went to stand beside Yoongi

"A secret spot?"

"Well.. it's not that secret but when I'm there I'm usually alone."

The elevator dinged and the two males stepped out of it together. "It's this way." Jimin started walking ahead of Yoongi and towards the fashion wing of the school.

"Jimin what are you majoring in?"

"Fashion and Design." He spoke as he pushed a set of doors open. The two males entered a lounge room.

"That explains it."

"Explains what?" Jimin asked as he sat down in his favorite outer space colored armchair. He pulled a table up to the chair and put his things on it.

Yoongi sat down in the armchair across from Jimin,"The nice clothes." Yoongi saw the face Jimin was making and immediately regretted his words.

"You think my clothes are nice and that I'm cute?" Jimin smiled widely.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi it's starting to seem like you're crushing on me." Jimin rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he observed the male.

"I'm not." Yoongi deadpanned. Without an expression on his face.

"But you think I'm cute.." Jimin stared at Yoongi.

".." Yoongi stared back at Jimin before sighing and pulling out his homework. "Don't say stupid things." Yoongi muttered causing Jimin to pout softly and start his work.

"Oh Yoongi, I didn't ask what you were majoring in.."

"Business." Yoongi spoke curtly.

"What made you pick it?"

"Because it looked like it could get me a steady office job." Yoongi responded scrolling through his phone.

"Oh." Jimin frowned. Most people are usually enthusiastic about their majors..

Jimin looked down at his homework and started his history paper. The two males sat in a comfortable silence for a moment until Yoongi broke it.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin. "What do you want from me?"

"Huh?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi in confusion.

"Like.. you approached me so forwardly in the cafe that day and you're still here today talking to me. Jimin I'm not that nice."

Jimin paused and tilted his head,"So what?"

"What?"

"You don't have to be nice to me.  Just tolerate me and whatnot." Jimin smiled.

"Jeez. And you don't want something from me?" Yoongi asked.

"Well.." Jimin trailed off.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked,"What do you want? I cant get you free drinks at the cafe."

Jimin took his phone out of his pocket and tapped something before handing it to Yoongi. "I want your phone number."

Yoongi looked at Jimin's outstretched hand with the phone in confusion.

"My phone number?" He asked.

"Yeah. So I can talk to you." Jimin spoke,"Why else?"

"Alright, fine. But don't spam my phone. And don't call me while I'm at work."

"Why would I call you? I'm already there in the mornings." Jimin smirked as Yoongi put his number into the blond male's phone.

"You're so annoying." Yoongi muttered.

"And you're still tolerating me. I don't think you really mind." Jimin spoke in a smug tone effectively pushing Yoongi's buttons just a little bit.

Jimin was just that kind of person.

Yoongi didn't say anything and handed Jimin his phone again.

"No picture?" Jimin pouted and pointed his phone at Yoongi. "Smile!" He exclaimed.

"I don't smile." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Not even a little? You don't smirk or anything?" Jimin asked while whining.

"Why would I?"

"Well I'll take a picture of you anyways." Jimin aimed his camera at the male and took a picture of his straight face. "So cute."

"I'm not cute." Yoongi groaned.

"Oh sorry, unbelievably hot." Jimin laughed and Yoongi just rolled his eyes. Especially with that tattoo.. Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin saved the picture to Yoongi's phone contact with a soft smile on his face.

"Class is starting soon." Yoongi spoke after checking his phone.

"Aww.. I wanted to talk to you more." Jimin whined as he closed his laptop and put it in his bag.

Yoongi grabbed his things and put them in his backpack. "Well you have my number, don't you?"

Jimin looked at the male and blushed. "Yeah.."

"Only at reasonable times of the day, don't call me at like 1 in the morning."

"I won't. I promise." Jimin stuck out his pinky finger.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi looked down at Jimin's hand.

"I'm making a pinky promise." Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly.

Yoongi sighed and intertwined his pinky with Jimin's quickly before releasing it.

"Okay, I'm going to class now, I'm in the wing across from this one."

"Bye Yoongi." Jimin waved with a smile and Yoongi just nodded back at him.

"Bye Jimin."

Jimin watched Yoongi's retreating back and turned around to leave when he bumped in to Jeongguk.

"Who was that?" Jeongguk asked as he walked with Jimin to his fashion course.

"Huh?" Jimin asked.

"That dude wearing all black." Jeongguk spoke.

"That's the barista I was talking about." The two of them kept walking.

"You should introduce me sometime, I want to meet the guy who has you obsessed."

"I'm not obsessed. But I got his number~" Jimin sang playfully.

Jeongguk laughed,"Okay."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I finished learning the dance to Monster by Seulgi and Irene
I would def do a dance cover but I don't have those clothes 😔😔
Also I don't have anywhere to post LOL