26

Jimin followed Yoongi to his apartment anxiously

Jimin followed Yoongi to his apartment anxiously. Whatever Yoongi had to tell him must be serious, especially with the face Yoongi was making.

Jimin's face paled when he thought of something. Is he breaking up with me? We just got together though.. and he just hugged me.. was that a goodbye hug.. oh God..

"Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"We're here.." Yoongi pulled Jimin into the apartment and Jimin followed stiffly. The last time he was here, he was recovering from a hangover.

Jimin sat down on the couch after taking off his shoes. "So um.. what is it?"

"You don't want to get comfortable first?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm fine.. I just want to know what you wanted to talk about." Jimin insisted.

"Oh.. well okay.." Yoongi sat down next to Jimin. "So I like you, a lot.." Yoongi began and Jimin nodded in understanding so Yoongi continued "But I-"

"We can't break up! We just started dating!" Jimin blurted out," L-Let's try for a bit lon-"

"Jimin what are you-"

"C'mon Yoongi, we've been having so much fun togeth-"

"Jimin."

"I really like you-"

"Jimin! What are you talking about?!"

"Let's not break up!"

"We're not breaking up!"

"Oh."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hands,"We're not breaking up. But us dating means you have to know some things about me.."

"That's fine. You can tell me anything."

"Jimin these things, might change what you feel about me.. and it's really a lot."

"You can tell me." Jimin spoke.

・:*:・

《Trigger Warning: Mentions of Drug Abuse, Peer Pressure, and Death.》

【Six Years Ago: Freshman Year】

Beomgyu and Yoongi's mother sniffled and cried a bit harder while Yoongi stared at the picture frame with a blank face.

He placed a bouquet of flowers at the floor of the frame and stepped away to hug Beomgyu, who was only nine years old at the time.

"We're going to be okay Gyu." Yoongi spoke as the male hugged him hoping to find any of the warmth Yoongi could offer. 

But Yoongi couldn't feel anything.  Beomgyu wiped his eyes and Yoongi looked over at his mother who was bawling hard.