28

Heyyy 🥺 make sure you comment ❤️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jimin hugged Yoongi and continued to cry hard. "I-I'm so sorry Yoonie." Jimin sat up an wiped his eyes. Yoongi hugged his boyfriend back. 

"I'm sorry that I told you all of that, it must have been a bit too much.." Yoongi muttered.

"No." Jimin sniffed and wiped his eyes," I'm grateful that you trust me enough to tell me something like this."

Jimin rubbed Yoongi's back to console the male and the male sat there unmoving. "I'm sorry I'm crying." Jimin sniffled. "Did he make you get these too?" Jimin asked softly, tracing Yoongi's flower tattoo on his forearm as tears continued to fall down his face.

Yoongi wiped Jimin's face,"No.. I got them to cover up that scar from my mom throwing a glass cup."

Jimin felt more tears well up in his eyes. His heart ached for Yoongi.

Yoongi just hugged Jimin silently before Jimin pulled away with a hiccup. "Um.. do you still talk to your brother?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi frowned, "After that day we grew really distant. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him.. I wish I treated him better."

Yoongi sighed before continuing,"I was so selfish.. I was trying to cope on my own and I didn't even take into consideration his emotions.." Yoongi bit his lip at the tears forming.

"God I miss him.. I haven't seen him since I left to come here for college two years ago. I never said goodbye." Yoongi cried into the palms of his hands and Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, crying with empathy for his boyfriend.

"Just let it all out. You don't have to pretend anymore." Jimin sniffled and Yoongi continued to sob.

"I-I've been trying to not feel anything.. but I-I think it's all b-because of my g-guilt." Yoongi admitted.

Jimin hugged the male closer to him and Yoongi hiccuped as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin felt himself overcome with sadness and rage.

Who was Jinwoo to try and connect with Yoongi again as if he cared about him?

Jimin frowned and pulled Yoongi's head against his chest before running his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "It's going to be okay Yoonie." Jimin comforted the male until he found the male falling asleep in his arms.

Jimin got up from the couch and carefully laid Yoongi down there. He frowned and left to grab a blanket to place over Yoongi's sleeping body.

Jimin sat beside Yoongi on the couch and rubbed his back dazedly. That was, until he saw Yoongi's phone light up with a phone call.

Unknown? Jimin looked at Yoongi before looking at the phone and picking up.

"I knew you'd pick up Yoongi. You probably remembered my number."