19

Helloooooo how are you?I'm doing good btw 💜if you were wondering 🥺🥰✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm doing good btw 💜
if you were wondering 🥺🥰
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yoongi finally approached the male and noticed that the Hoseok guy was nowhere to be seen.

Some boyfriend.. leaving Jimin behind..

"Jimin." At first Yoongi spoke, but the volume of the music was far too loud for Jimin to hear him.

"Park Jimin!" Yoongi yelled and Jimin flinched turned around to see Yoongi right in front of him.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin looked down at his now wet cerulean shirt. When Yoongi surprised him he had spilled some of the drink on himself. "Ah.. damn it." Jimin whined and pulled at the shirt.

"Uh.. I can help you.." Yoongi offered.

"No, no. I can take care of this myself." Jimin spoke quickly and turned around to head to the bathroom trying to get away from Yoongi quickly. He was clearly under the influence of alcohol and Yoongi had let him get away.

Yoongi sighed. It was then, after Jimin had gotten away, that he realized he still had Jimin's fabric.

Fuck. Yoongi maneuvered through the crowd of sweaty people in an attempt to find where Jimin had gone. Probably the bathroom.. where the hell is the bathroom anyways?

Yoongi looked around to hopefully see a sign that would lead him to the bathroom but there was none.

"Shit." Maybe Taehyung knows. Yoongi clutched the bag close to his chest and attempted to find Taehyung.

It was only a minute before he found the male grinding on Jeongguk in a dance circle. They're practically having sex in front of everyone, ew..

Yoongi looked away from the two of them and just decided to go to the VIP room.

Yoongi sat down on a chair awkwardly and took out his phone to pass the time. This was a water of time.. I should've followed Jimin but now I lost him.. Damn it.. Yoongi huffed and looked around the VIP room.

He had expected to just see random people sitting around and talking, what he didn't expect to see was Hoseok swapping spit with some random guy.

Oh my God he's cheating on Jimin. Yoongi thought as he watched the two. I have to tell Jimin.. I can't let this prick hurt Jimin like I did  .. he even left Jimin on the dance floor alone.

Yoongi decided to try and find the bathroom anyways.

He made his way down the stairs and passed by Jackson Wang who was chilling with his boyfriend. Mark Tuan..?

"Uh.. Jackson." Yoongi spoke, feeling out of his comfort zone because he was talking to someone for the first time.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Jackson's boyfriend looked at Yoongi and narrowed his eyes, clearly bothered because they were being interrupted.

"Uh where's the bathroom?"

"Oh, it's right over there." Jackson pointed and Yoongi thanked him before heading towards the room.

He looked inside and saw Jimin holding his shirt under a hand dryer.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called.

"Yoongi." Jimin squinted, feeling tipsier than earlier."What are you doing here?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to talk to Jimin about his boyfriend but there was nothing coming out.

"Yoongi what is it?" Jimin sighed, leaning against the tile wall to steady himself.

"Your boyfriend's cheating on you!" Yoongi blurted and Jimin just tilted his head.

"What?"

"Y-your boyfriend.. Hoseok?"

"Yoongi I'm not dating anyone."

"But I thought.. I always see you two together.. and he looks at you like you're the only thing in the world.."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not dating Hoseok.. he did ask me to show up here as his date.. but I just didn't think he was serious." Jimin looked at Yoongi like he had grown a second head.

"And what do you care? You don't like me. Why'd you even chase after me?" Jimin slurred angrily.

"I.. I came to give you this.." Yoongi handed the bag to Jimin and Jimin took it skeptically.

He looked inside and squealed,"My fabric! I've been looking for this! Why didn't you return it sooner?!" Jimin asked, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck,"I didn't know how to approach you.. especially after what happened."

Jimin paused,"What happened?" His mind was playing games with him because of the amount of alcohol that he had drunk.

"Oh when you rejected me and then told me all the reasons why you wouldn't even think of getting together with me?" Jimin laughed drily. "That makes sense." 

The hand dryer stoped and Jimin assessed his shirt,"Good enough." He clutched the bag Yoongi gave him and made his way to the door.

"What else do you want Yoongi?" Jimin spoke slowly, as if he was working hard to make sure his sentences made sense.

"I.. uh.. I wanted to apologise."

Jimin turned around carefully and looked at Yoongi,"You wanted to apologise? Why?"

"I was an asshole to you and- Jimin?"

Jimin had been swaying,"What?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes!, I'm good contin-*hic* continue." Jimin nodded his head quickly and felt his vision blur a bit more than before. Fuck I can't see.

"Do you need help?"

"Ah yeah! I'm great! But why are there two of you Yoonie?"

Yoongi wanted to reminisce about the nickname but Jimin looked physically unwell.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna puke." Jimin pushed past Yoongi and made his way into a bathroom stall.

Yoongi held the bag with the fabric for the male. He wanted to go and rub Jimin's back but he didn't want to cross a line.

After a moment Jimin stopped. Breathing hard and trying to steady himself, but then he felt the urge again.

Oh to hell with the fucking boundaries. Yoongi stepped closer to the male and patted his back carefully.

"Thanks Yoonie.." Jimin whispered.

A few minutes later Jimin was done and his throat felt like it was on fire.

"Fuck. I need to go home." Jimin muttered as he washed his hands. He finished and turned around to take the fabric back from Yoongi.

"Jimin.."  Yoongi started.

"Hm?" The male swayed slowly

"Let me take you to my place."

"Okay Yoonie!" Jimin smiled and wrapped an arm around Yoongi's neck.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Lol hi~
my Wattpad was down for a bit today and it made me so heated 👹