10

He arrives 😌

He arrives 😌

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jimin woke up the next morning around 10 A.M. He was about to rush out of bed until he realized that it was Sunday. He sighed and flopped back onto the bed.

Why did Yoongi seem so bothered yesterday.. should I avoid him for a bit..?

Jimin frowned and rolled onto his side to grab his phone. 

He wasn't anticipating any messages, so he was surprised to see a message from the residential dorm life.

S University Residential Life:
Your roommate should be
arriving today.

Jimin sat up suddenly and looked around the room. Okay.. not too messy.. wait! HE sprang out of bed and ran to the other bedroom, which was messy because Jimin often tried on clothes in there as well as constructed his fashion assignments in there. 

Jimin groaned when he realized how much cleaning he had to do. He quickly ran to the bathroom to clean himself up for the day by brushing his teeth and washing his face. He ran a hand through his blond hair to make it look somewhat better, but he knew he was going to have to shower later.

He made his way back to his new roommates bedroom and picked up the fabric scraps on the floor before folding them and putting them into his fabric bag. He tossed the bag into his room and went to grab a broom to sweep up the tiny pieces on the floor.

Thirty minutes later Jimin was sighing as he put the mop back into the kitchen area. Finally.

He looked down at his clothes and realized he needed to shower. Jimin stretched tiredly and went to his room to grab his towel for when he finished.

When he finally got out of the bathroom he was surprised to see a male standing in the hallway looking into the empty bedroom that Jimin just cleaned out. "Oh my gosh!" Jimin clutched his towel closer to his chest.

"Woah! Sorry!" The tall male turned around quickly. He's small and cute. Holy shit I'm blessed.

"I-I'm sorry just give me a second to change." Jimin stuttered out and went into his bedroom to change and returned awkwardly.

・:*:・

"I didn't realize you would be arriving at this time, all I was told was that I was getting a roommate today." Jimin ran a towel over his wet hair with a blush.

"Oh.. sorry about how sudden it was." The male apologized, "My name is Hoseok." He introduced himself.

"My name's Jimin." The shorter male took a moment to assess Hoseok's clothing. He was sporting an ether colored sweater over a collared shirt and high-waisted grey straight leg pants. "Are you a fashion major?" Jimin asked after a moment.

"Huh? Oh. No, I'm a dance major."

"Oh.. well you dress really nicely." Jimin smiled before asking,"Do you need any help moving in and stuff?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, that would be greatly appreciated." The male smiled and Jimin returned the gesture as he helped him grab a box.

"So, why are you suddenly moving into the dorms?" Jimin asked as the two of them continued to move the boxes into the bedroom.

"Mainly because I'm finally able to afford it, and it's much closer than my house. I was living with my parents before." Hoseok spoke casually.

Jimin nodded in understanding,"My house is too far from here. I was lucky to get a scholarship." Jimin placed the box in Hoseok's room and went to grab the last one.

"That's nice." With a sigh Hoseok looked at all the unpacking he was going to have to do. Jimin looked before asking,"Want help again?"

Hoseok just laughed and nodded.

・:*:・

Two hours later the two of them lounged on the couch together. "Ah man.. I didn't even eat breakfast." Jimin whined as he got up. 

"Um.. we could go out to eat together.." Hoseok suggested,"I haven't eaten yet either, I just woke up this morning and moved my things here."

"Oh, okay let's go eat. I'll grab my wallet." Jimin left the room and Hoseok watched him walk away.

Really cute.. jeez..

"Okay I'm ready!" Jimin smiled and pulled on his sweater,"Want to go to a waffle house?" Jimin asked as the two of them left the dorm together.

"Sure, but I don't know what's in the area." Hoseok spoke as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Trust me, this spot is amazing." Jimin chirped and walked a bit ahead of Hoseok so he could lead the way.

"This is it~" Jimin pulled open the door and the two males were greeted by the scent of breakfast foods. "It smells so good."

The two males were taken to a table and finally began looking at their menus to see what they wanted to get.

"So Jimin, I didn't ask before but what are you majoring in?"

"Oh! Fashion. You're outfit is so nice, I thought you were majoring in the class, but then I realized I haven't seen you once in my fashion course." Jimin blushed in embarassment.

Hoseok laughed and was about to ask something when the waiter came to ask them what they wanted.

The moment the male left Hoseok turned to Jimin, "Are you.. possibly.. interested in guys?"

Jimin looked at him in alarm,"Are you against that sort of thing..?"

"No! No. I was just curious."

"Oh. Well yeah.. I'm into guys."

Perfect.

Jimin blushed,"Is it obvious?"

Hoseok just shrugged with a smirk. Finally, their food arrived and all that they were focused on was their food.

"So are you staying in the dorms for the rest of the year?" Jimin asked.

"Yep." Hoseok nodded and finished his waffle. "This place is literally amazing Jimin. I'll pay, you brought me somewhere really nice."

"Ah! I can't allow you to do that, let's just split the bill!"

"Nah! I walked in on you this morning too. Not that I minded the view." Hoseok smirked as he stood up and went to pay.

Jimin's cheeks turned a light red when he realized what Hoseok had just said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Much earlier than usual~
Say hello to Hobi ❤️