20

Hehehe✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hehehe
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yoongi helped a drunk Jimin walk into the elevator with a grunt. "Fuck-"

"Yoonie~" Jimin hugged the male tightly,"I missed youuuu~"

"I missed you too Jimin." Yoongi admitted as the elevator finally stopped in his floor.

"Yoonie I like you so much~" Jimin slurred. Yoongi bent down to take of Jimin's shoes and Jimin struggled to stay upright while leaning against the wall.

Yoongi flushed a bright red. "I like yo-"

"Yoonie I need to throw up." Jimin groaned. Yoongi stood up quickly and helped Jimin get to the bathroom.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck-" Yoongi pushed the male into the bathroom and waited for him to throw up, but it never came.

Jimin slumped against the wall and was out.

"Damn it." Yoongi put his hands under Jimin's armpits and lifted him up. "C'mon Jimin wake up."

Jimin whined and stood up slowly.

"I need to get you situated for bed." Yoongi spoke and sat Jimin down on the bathroom counter.

"Bed? Yoonie are we sleeping together? Is your dick big?"

Yoongi paused,"Jesus."

He grabbed a spare toothbrush and handed it to Jimin,"Can you brush your teeth by yourself?"

Jimin shook his head honestly.

Yoongi groaned and started brushing Jimin's teeth for him. When he finished, he helped the male wash his face.

"Okay, that's it." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and steadily guided him to his bedroom. "You should change your clothes Jimin."

"Do you want to change them for me?" Jimin bit his lip, "Or, better yet we could get naked together." Jimin started taking off his clothes.

"Oh my God." Yoongi turned around and quickly went into his closet to find Jimin pajamas to wear.

"Yoongi do you have condoms." Jimin hummed.

"No!" He grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts to hand to Jimin.

When he turned back around he was surprised to see that Jimin was completely naked.

"Jimin!"

"What? What is it?" Jimin asked in annoyance. Why was the Yoongi in his dream so realistic?

"Put on your fucking underwear."

Jimin whined. "But this is my dream, why can't we just fuck already?"

"This isn't a dream Jimin." Yoongi groaned and wrestled a naked Jimin onto the bed so he could put on underwear.

"Ugh fine!" Jimin put on the underwear,"You wanna bite it off of me don't you? I knew you were kinky when I saw that hot tattoo."