#94 Stagedorks smut

Plot: "you're so sexy when you're hot and bothered"

Jeremy's POV

        Me and Christine had planned this beautiful vacation together and during this vacation Christine had mentioned she was gonna show me the time of my life and I wasn't quite sure what that meant but I was excited to just be with her. As we pulled into the hotel parking lot Christine reached over to my lap and rubbed my crotch as she stared forward. She smirked a bit as I looked at her. "Christine, wouldn't it be better to wait until we-" I stopped with a gasp as she swiftly unbuttoned my pants and slid her hand into my underwear holding my cock. "How about you just sit there and be a good Jeremy, Christine will take care of you." She said as she began to stroke my cock slowly. "Let's go inside baby " she said suddenly as she removed her hand and opened the car door, heading inside while making sure I saw her shaking her ass.

        I was wildly uncomfortable with a huge hardon and a body full of lust as I bought a room then Christine and I made our way to the elevator. When we got there Christine leaned against the door with a smirk. She unbuttoned her top and then flashed her tits at me. I squirmed uncomfortably and curled my toes. "God Christine, you're driving me crazy." I let out as she came to me and rubbed my crotch some more, "well Jeremy it is super sexy to see you this hot and bothered." She said, pressing the emergency stop button on the elevator before getting on her knees in front of me. "I was gonna tease you until we got into the room but you being so horny makes me just as horny so I have to do this." She said as she unbuttoned my pants and smirked up at me. "God Jeremy, you weren't kidding." She teased as she licked the precum that was on my underwear, before pulling it down with her teeth.

        Christine gasped and giggled as my hard cock fell out and slapped her forehead a bit. "God, you're so aroused." She said smirking as she began to lick up my cock, licking it several times before opening her mouth and taking my size inside it. She sucked slow while licking all around my cock causing moans to come fast and consistently before she began to speed up, deepthroating my cock, as I felt it his her throat again and again I moaned out, filling the elevator with my moans. "God Christine, you're so fucking talented at that!" I moaned out, she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes as she sucked me off. I quickly felt my climax approaching, I gripped the bars of the elevator, I rolled my eyes in the back of my head as I let out a load moan. My climax coming soon after, the load filling her mouth. "Christine, I- that was amazing I love you." I moaned out. She stood up and swallowed what of my load stayed in her mouth with some of it leaking through her lips. "I love you too Jeremy. Now, let's finish this." She said as she got the elevator moving again

        Christine pulled me into our room and pushed me onto the bed, all the while my quickly hardening dick was still out, Christine was really brave when she didn't let me put it away when we walked through the hallway. Christine pulled her own pants down, her soaked panties being revealed. "You teased me for being horny but you look like that." I teased as she pulled me into a kiss to shut me up. She pulled her panties down and climbed on top of me, slowly enveloping my cock with her pussy. I moaned into our kiss as did she. Christine bounced herself on top of me, licking around my mouth further asserting her dominance in this time. She pushed me so I'd lay down and continued to bounce on top of me, taking her shirt and bra off as she did so. She rubbed her breasts, pinching her nipple and moaning out. I gripped her hips and began to bounce her, but she quickly slapped my hand away and smirked. "No touch." She got out as she moaned. "God Christine you feel so good around my cock!" I moaned out curling my toes as I felt my climax again. "Christine, I'm getting close." I moaned out as she gripped my shirt bouncing herself harder and faster. "Jeremy! Cum for me, show me just how much you enjoyed seeing me take the lead!" She moaned out as I closed my eyes tight, moaning out loud as my cum quickly filled the girls pussy.

        Christine moaned out as I felt her walls close around me as I came. We had finished at the same time. "Jeremy, that was amazing, like the best sex I've ever had." She whispered into my ear, softly biting my lobe, "let me lead more please baby?" She suggested as she got off me and went back to my cock to lick up our fluids, running her tounge along my cock again, licking up and cleaning the whole mess before standing up and bringing me to the shower. "As much as I would love shower sex, we didn't come to this vacation just for sex. Of course we'll do it again but not right now." She said as she stripped, me soon after and we got in the shower.