Mr reyes's squip PT1

Plot: Mr. Reyes gets a squip

Triggers: Reyes feels left out but he hides it, Cursing, like a lot of cursing (once he gets the squip).

Monday, 8:30 pm, kids were rushing into the school, one after another, all of them ignoring Mr. Reyes who was waving and saying hi to everyone, despite what people thought he actually cared for all of the children, but not Dustin Kropp, no one really likes Dustin.

David Reyes sighed and looked around, the only student who came and said hi was Christine Canigula but ever since she got with Jeremy she had been doing that less. David just wanted the kids to actually like him, but none of the kids considered him 'cool' or 'popular' because apparently, all the other teachers were more amazing than him. David sighed as the last student had accidentally thrown a slushie bottle at him instead of the trash, he wiped it off his face and went to the teacher's lounge, he made a hot pocket for himself and looked around, he sat down and started to eat the food he had made himself. David looked around and saw Mr. Iconis walk in and look at David, "again? That kid needs to learn how to aim" Mr. Iconis said laughing a bit and looking at David, "hey, you really think those kids hate you?" Joe, Mr Iconis's first name, said looking at the kids in the hall before looking to see David nodding and sighed, "yeah, I'm apparently not a good teacher" he said looking at the ground. Joe laughed a bit and smiled, "they said that when I was principal first year, but I found this weird pill, called a squip and it changed my life" Joe explained and David looked up, "Pills are drugs, I don't do drugs Joe"

Joe rolled his eyes and laughed a bit, "no, David, it's better than drugs, its a grey oblong pill, Quantum nanotechnology CPU, The quantum computer in the pill, will travel through your blood until it plants in your brain and it tells you what to do" David shook his head slowly and sighed, "instead if joking with me, cant you leave me to eat my hot pockets?" Joe shook his head laughing and looking around, "it's not a joke, here" Joe handed David an address to a place in the mall, "why did you hand me an address to a shoe place?" David asked as Joe was called into the office, "Bring 600 dollars to that store and pay the guy, ask him for women's size 11 tennis shoes" Joe said before going to do principal things

The whole school day David contemplate whether or not to go but after a bit David decided he would at least see what it was, but he didn't have the money for it, it took him stealing from half of his students bags to get the money he needed, which was weird since most of the book bags had porn mags and stuff, which sucked because one student had money hid in one of the magazines, and a teacher saw him with the mag as they walked by. It wasn't fun, but since he already had a good bit of money from my teaching job anyways he didn't have to do that for too long.

After school he got into my black pickup truck and began to drive to the mall, looking around at everyone who seemed so happy, he was happy, but he felt left out, when he got to the mall he found the shoe place and asked for a woman's size 11 shoe, he was taken to the back and basically told the same thing Joe told me, so he asked the guy to hurry up, which he did and handed me what looked like a Tic-Tac, wintergreen maybe? David left the store and walked around the mall until he found the food court. He slowly took the pill and drank the soda, after a minute he didn't feel anything, he stood up and started walking back to the payless, after a bit David felt a pain, it felt like a shock, pain surged Davids body, causing him to fall, a few people came over, then another shock, and a voice, 'accessing muscle memory, accessing muscle memory, access procedure complete, David Reyes, welcome to your super quantum unit intel processor, your squip'